Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11794 Feb 13, 2014
Mrs. Poe, Just keep up the good work. Things will work out.

I do wear a night guard at night. Trouble is, I don't feel all that stressed. I need to start walking when the weather cooperates. Or I could go to the gym at hubby's golf couse. There is a big stair case to get to it. I haven't tried it since the hip replacement.

Bella, I'm so sorry on top of all you have been through you are now in pain from the shingles!!!

Copythat and Shopping Gal, Do you two have lots of snow? I know Mrs. Dolittle does.

Mrs. Peacock, How deep is the snow where you are? Oh yes. UPS left my new ring on the porch. No signature requred. CGW 050.

Location hidden

#11795 Feb 14, 2014
We are getting hit right now with 6 inches. They said this morning it might be 2. Then, they upgraded that to 6. I wish the snow would go away. Needless to say, no going anywhere tonight.

Happy Valentine's Day to you ALL!!! Your friendship means so much to me :).

Location hidden

#11796 Feb 14, 2014
Happy Valentine's Day to all my dear sisters. Your friendship has meant the world to me!
The last three times with megacarat rings and a diamond bracelet the UPS guy just dumped it on the porch .... Did not even ring the doorbell. And they were signature required. Scary.
Our snow has melted but businesses were shut down for three days. Mrs.Peacock, you sure are having a tough winter.
Mrs. Dolittle,
Are you still snowed in? Did you get much snow this go around?

Location hidden

#11797 Feb 15, 2014
Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all my Ya Ya sisters!!!

Hubby pulled his abdomen muscle on Tues picking up the generator trying to get prepared for the storm, couldn't get him to the Dr until yesterday. Hubby though he had broke his back he was in so much pain, but in a few minutes we realized it was the muscle. He is sill in a good deal of pain, but is better, he is on anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxer and pain pills. He is still having a lot of trouble getting up and down, I have to help him, I have to do everything and I AM NOT used to having to do that- so I am very tired! LOL
Keep us in your prayers.

Bella how is your shingles today...better I hope!
mrsdolittle

Marlinton, WV

#11798 Feb 16, 2014
Bella, We got around 17 inches of snow altogether in the past three days and I have not been anywhere since Wednesday and I have things sold on EBay I cannot get to the post office yet. Also, the post office will be closed tomorrow so I guess Tuesday I will get them mailed.

Location hidden

#11799 Feb 17, 2014
Copythat, I hope your hubby is feeling better today. I pulled a muscle in my chest from just coughing too hard! It's miserable to be in pain, especially in this weather.

Bella, how in the world can UPS NOT have to get a signature if it's signature required? If the post office misses the signature, they always have to come back for it. Doesn't UPS have to answer to anyone for not getting that signed for?

Mrs. Dolittle, I hope you are able to dig out of that snow. Congrats on the ebay sales.

I will be glad when this now melts. This week it should get warmer.

Location hidden

#11800 Feb 19, 2014
Do any of you own any Dallas Prince jewelry? I bought a piece on clearance. I was just wondering what you all think of her jewelry

It's warmer today, and tomorrow it will be in the 60's.However, we may get severe thunderstorms with that.

Location hidden

#11801 Feb 19, 2014
Mrspeacock, I have never had any of her jewelry, so I don't know any thing about it, what did you order?
mrsdolittle

Marlinton, WV

#11802 Feb 19, 2014
Mrs Peacock, I believe that shoppinggal has some of her jewelry but I do not own any. Did you see were Chuck is bringing a new art deco style ring to Shophq on Feb. 25?

Location hidden

#11803 Feb 19, 2014
Copythat and Mrs. Dolittle, thanks for replying. I ordered a butterfly necklace that is also a brooch. Item 132-446. I hope it's nice. It looks pretty.

Mrs. Dolittle, I saw the picture that Chuck posted with all the wine corks. It looks like it will be in several colors of diamonds. I hope it's not too expensive.

Location hidden

#11804 Feb 19, 2014
ohhh Butterflies. I love them! I'll go and look!

It posted earlier today but it don't see it now. I sold a pendant from my Ebay stuff. Yeah!! Wish I'd sell all of it.

Mrs. Dolittle congratulations on your sales!

Are you all watching the Olympics? I am and it is sometimes astonishing how scary the things they do are!!
mrsdolittle

Hillsboro, WV

#11805 Feb 22, 2014
Shoppinggal bought a pretty opal cross pendant from me on Ebay and she received it today. She said she put it on a neck wire and loves it! I was in 14k yellow gold and had nice rainbow of colors. Right after she bought it I sold the opal pear shaped ring that was in 14K yellow gold also. So sales are coming along pretty good for me.

I DID notice last night on JTV that they are getting in some very petty large carat weight diamond rings in gold for a change. They showed a diamond bridal set that was very nice. It has a diamond ring guard on each side of the ring that was removable.

Location hidden

#11806 Feb 22, 2014
I finally had a few minutes to post, hubby is better but is only able to be up a few minutes at a time.

Mrsdolittle, congrats on the sales, maybe jewelry sales are starting to get better.

Mrspeacock, checked out your Dallas Prince purchase...I LOVE it, it really is beautiful and unique!!

Bella, is your shingles any better??

I love the mega carat pieces that KTV have now, especially the 5 carat ring in YG, thought it was really pretty.
mrsdolittle

Hillsboro, WV

#11807 Feb 22, 2014
Copycat, Glad to hear hubby is do some better. It takes awhile to get over it when you have back trouble. Hubby takes flexaril when he gets down in his back.

Went to my family doctor yesterday and my cholesterol levels were out of sight. The total was over 500 and the bad was 405. He put me on Lipitor and also my thyroid function was way down. He put me on thyroid medicine too. He said I was heading for danger and could have become comatose with the thyroid or had a stroke or heart attack with he bad cholesterol so high. He told me that in his 30 years of doctoring that I was the only patient he ever had with a triglyceride over 400. One good thing is my pre diabetes was down from 6.4 to 6 and my blood pressure was good.

Location hidden

#11808 Feb 23, 2014
Wow Mrsdolittle, take care of yourself, you can' t fool around with the thyroid.

Has anyone tried to speak to a person at KTV lately on the weekend, if you got someone, please tell me how you did it!!

Location hidden

#11809 Feb 23, 2014
Wow, Mrs. Dolittle!! Obey your doctor! My mother had cholesterol like that and she had heart attack. She was not going to stop eating sweets or hamburgers. After she had a quadruple by pass, she started eating right but she had congestive heart failure for the next 14 years. I'm not trying to scare you, but that blood count is very serious!

My Dad fell at his assisted living on Thursday! He was dancing with a new resident and thought, "I better be careful, she could trip me." Then she did trip him! He fell flat on his back and they called an ambulance. We all met him at the E.R. After lots of tests, he was determined to have no concussion or broken bones! Thank GOD!
We got to take him home. The assisted living gave him extra watching.

Today he fell off his bed. Slipped off of the edge. He is OK. I have an appointment with his doctor for him on Weds. And for now he is taking Tramadol. I hope he doesn't keep falling. He has a button on a wristband to summon help.

Location hidden

#11810 Feb 23, 2014
I hope we all continue to post here. Seems like we are drifting apart. Sometimes I look here and if no one has posted, I don't post. We are great YaYa's and even if nothing is going on, we should post.

I lost a diamond out of my beautiful Tanzanite ring: CGW026! So I'm sending it to KTV for repair and to have it sized bigger I hate it when I lose a stone. Mailing it tomorrow.:(
mrsdolittle

Hillsboro, WV

#11811 Feb 23, 2014
Nora, I also feel like our small group is drifting further and further apart. Even though we are not posting about what jewelry we have been buying like we did in the past we can still post about our everyday life.

Do you have to pay too have the diamond replace in the tanzy ring?
mrsdolittle

Hillsboro, WV

#11812 Feb 23, 2014
Copycat, Did you try "live chat", it is working! Have you bought anything lately from JTV?

Sure miss Bella, Mrs Peacock and shoppinggal on here; wish it were like the good old days when there were too many posts to read at times and it would take you awhile to go thru them. Now they are few and far between just like the coupons that JTV use too give us :(((

Nora, How much is sizing going to run to size up your ring?

Location hidden

#11813 Feb 24, 2014
I sure don't know what the sizing will cost, but the ring is very hard to push on and pull off! It is a six and I am having them change it to a size 7. Then labor and a small diamond. They've always done a great job on repairs. My local jeweler charges more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Seentheotherside 688,772
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 28 min oneear69 121,925
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 41 min Scientistalways 37,083
___End Time ISRAEL -- 2017 FOREWARNINGS___ 44 min oneear69 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min oneear69 988,525
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,548
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 7 hr Freakenstein 2
More from around the web