Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11774 Feb 4, 2014
That is a smashing knuckle dragger ring!! How exquisite!!! I love it! It looks a lot like the RPL090 ring only more carats!

We didn't get as much snow as they predicted. But more snow is on its way later!

Location hidden

#11775 Feb 4, 2014
The knuckle Dragger is gorgeous. It is a bit top heavy, but I can wear the 8 on my middle finger. It runs big. I still would be hesitant to go to a 7 though.

Location hidden

#11776 Feb 5, 2014
Bella, You must have paid for overnight shipping to have got your gorgeous ring so quick. My two items are due here on Saturday but I usually get them a day ahead so looking at Friday, they shipped yesterday.

Anyone else got their goodies yet, Nora or Mrs Peacock?

Location hidden

#11777 Feb 5, 2014
My red diamond earrings are stuck in Memphis due to adverse weather conditions. Both sets should be here tomorrow. They just departed Memphis. I paid extra on both orders to get them fast but it is OK. I will still get them faster than if I didn't pay that extra.

Still trying to sell on Ebay. Sure is fun. Like fishing. Gotta have the right bait.

Location hidden

#11778 Feb 6, 2014
Nora ,
Did your earrings come? Anyone else 's orders come? I paid for two day shipping via UPS. Usually no problem. The knuckle Dragger was signature required and they just left it on the front porch. Scared me to death when the tracking said delivered. Fortunately it was still on the porch and I caught UPS's mistake within 15 minutes. I even had a sign on the door saying ring the doorbell and I was home to sign .

Location hidden

#11779 Feb 6, 2014
Bella, I am looking for my order either tomorrow or no later than Saturday. I do the very same thing as you do; I print a notice off my computer and I tell UPS to be sure and ring the doorbell and I will be there in a minute to sign for it .I do the USPS the same way also.

I cannot imagine why UPS did not ring the bell and just left it on the porch. What if a dog happened by and carried it off in it's mouth somewhere. That would scare the life out of me also; so I know exactly how you feel. Years ago our neighbor was having his one of his shoes on his porch disappear and come to find out he sat and watched and much to his surprise it was the neighbor's dog taking it back to its home. The UPS driver should be reprimanded for that!! That is an expensive time to be handled like that!!! Did you order anything else with the 15% coupon today?

Location hidden

#11780 Feb 6, 2014
I got both pairs of red diamond earrings today. They are just what I wanted and I am so happy! Just the right red! Large white diamonds and they are beautiful!! What a great deal!! They even came in a laquered brown wooden box. So I'm popping the second set back to JTV tomorrow.

UPS didn't require a signature on these but he rang the bell and left them. He knew I was home. I emailed you all a photo of the earrings.

Location hidden

#11781 Feb 9, 2014
Still no diamond ring for me. It's nearby, but for some reason it has been sitting at that post office for 3 days, and never "checked in" at my local post office for delivery. The post office is too unreliable lately. I don't know when that blue diamond ring will get here.

The new big honkin diamond Brilliant Find has shipped. I wonder if that one will beat the blue one to my house?

It's snowing again today. We can't get a break. The next two nights will be below zero in temps again.

Location hidden

#11782 Feb 9, 2014
I sent you all an email of the crockpot chicken recipe.

This winter weather has slowed down the mail. It is supposed to snow here tomorrow.. I may cancel my ENT appt. I'm feeling fine now of course.

Mrs.Peacock I hope you get both rings tomorrow. Brrrr!

Location hidden

#11783 Feb 10, 2014
My sinuses are going crazy again The air is so cold and so dry! Gives me recurring headaches....makes me miserable.

Nora, thanks for the recipe.

I hope my ring finally shows up today. I haven't heard the mail truck, and it's 4:30 here. Hope they come soon. I wish KTV would use UPS. At least you have a time window when they will come.

I wonder when the OTHER diamond ring will come...I want to see it in person. I saw it on TV multiple times this weekend.

Location hidden

#11784 Feb 10, 2014
We are supposed to have snow and ice tomorrow. The city is freaking out dude what happened to Atlanta. I case of shingles on my shoulder still driving me freaking nuts. Very painful! Still doing all my therapy every single day. I have some problems with my legs and feet swelling. Than that they're okay.
I got the bracelet today. Gorgeous!
Mrs. Peacock, I hope you get your rings today. I can't wait to hear about the big Honker! Anyone use the 15% off today? I use it to get APG 096.

Location hidden

#11785 Feb 10, 2014
Nora,
The chicken crockpot recipe looks delicious! Thanks for giving it to us.:-)
Mrs_Poe

Niles, IL

#11786 Feb 10, 2014
Below zero today. so tired of it. Piles and piles of snow everywhere. Have not bought a bit of jewelry lately, but I did bid on a Desmo purse on EBay and won. A brand new bag that sells for a few hundred that I got for 30 bucks. Not too shabby.

Too tired to write more, but thinking of all of you...

Location hidden

#11787 Feb 10, 2014
Bella,
I still didn't get my packages!! It even said out for delivery, but nothing was in the box other than junk mail. I don't know where it is.

I like that ring you got today. Sorry about those shingles! I had that a few years ago. It was like being bruised and on fire at the same time. Lasts for weeks. I hope you can keep pushing through the pain.

Location hidden

#11788 Feb 10, 2014
Mrs. Poe, it's good to hear from you. I hope you are doing OK at work. Keep doing your best, and hopefully, you will have support from the union

Location hidden

#11789 Feb 10, 2014
Mrs. Poe, I'm thinking of you too. Does it help to just focus on the kids?

It did not snow here today but it is supposed to start tonight. I went to the ENT. I don't have a sinus infection now and the CT scan did not show ANYTHING wrong. The ENT says the headaches are from tooth grinding and stress. I think he is correct. I've been under terrible stress. I need to get a handle on this.
Mrs_Poe

Niles, IL

#11790 Feb 11, 2014
Nora,
I certainly hope you feel better. Do you wear a night guard on your teeth when you go to sleep? You definitely have too much pain in your life! I could picture you in a yoga class, or deep breathing....I do not have too much body pain, and the kids do help, but generally, work is utterly terrible for my mood. I read a lot to calm myself.....life is not easy.

Hi Mrs. Peacock! Thanks for the support. you have no idea how appreciated it is....

Location hidden

#11791 Feb 11, 2014
Mrs. Poe, you have a lot of support here Vent freely :).

Ladies, my missing package with item APG 037 finally came today. It said "Out for Delivery" yesterday, but didn't get here till today. It's really pretty and unique. I see what you all mean on the new packaging. Fuzzy felt box inside of a beige textured KTV box.

Location hidden

#11792 Feb 11, 2014
I'm glad you like your APG ring.:-) i've been really impressed with APcG pieces that I have. I'm curious to see what the KTV packing else for the smaller pieces. We're projected to have a major winter storm tonight. Maybe 6 inches!
Copy that,
Are you predicted to get some major winter weather tonight? Everyone, stay warm and safe.
Nora,
I hope your stress level go way down! I know I'm in agony from the shingles tonight. This is the worst night of had so far.
This is Polk,
I feel sure will work out for you now that you contacted your teachers union. You're great teacher. Hold your head high! Do not let that bully
of a principal.enjoyment of your job.

Location hidden

#11793 Feb 11, 2014
Bella and Copythat, stay indoors and safe and warm for the next few days. I hope you don't get too much ice and lose power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Jack in the Box 36,465
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Peter Ross 6,541
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr RFD 988,411
How did black people get here ( economically) 5 hr RFD 64
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 6 hr RFD 18
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 8 hr JuJu 6
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr Phooey 688,571
More from around the web