Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

The lady who bought my pink diamond ring just loves it!!! And she loves the yellow sapphire rings!!!

I think this MSJ774 is the largest ring I"ve bought. Hubby says it is "gaudy." That's me!! The size 7 fits so I'm returning the size 6 that is coming tomorrow. It is cool to have 2013 and CW in the finishing on the inside.

Moissanite is so beautiful!! You look down while at a stop light and there will be a red glow or yellow or blue. And of course bright white sparkle.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Nora, Pretty moissanite ring you got! I do not see were it is overly large or gaudy, very classy looking.

copycat, I like your ring also. Love it in gold very much sp. No, I have not been any jewelry about a month. Clothes, but no jewelry,lol!

It is very seldom that I ever see jewelry that I do not like; most of it appeals to me and that is the problem girls. I want everything I see and have to control myself from buying.

It is well below zero today with the wind chill, it says -15 right now. The snow has not ev3en began to melt on our road at all; I wonder why??? Lol!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Ladies, I love MSF 774 and MSJ 228. I really enjoyed watching the moissanite shows with Charles. His designs are just spectacular. My favorite was MSJ 080.
It is very cold here this morning. It got down the 5. Is way too cold for me. Is not supposed to get above freezing until Saturday. Fortunately not had any snow with a cold temps. I can't imagine how: lesbian in Chicago for Mrs. Poe and West Virginia for Mrs. Doolittle. I cringe thinking about it.
I have been busy doing my therapy and getting better and better. The therapist really surprised at the progress I am making and how my balance is improving .
Are you having a lot of snow, Mrs. Peacock?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Yes! It is very pretty!! The size 6 came and sure enough it is too small. Bella, I love your moissanite choice. And Copythat, I love MSJ228 too.

How do you make the degree icon?

Bella, I am so happy you are getting stronger and stronger. Way to go!!!

mrs. Peacock are you doing OK?

Shopping Gal, How are you doing?

Mrs. Dolittle I'm sure you still must have snow!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Glad to her how well you are dong Bella, it is a BIG relief to all of us!!

How is everyone doing in all of this cold, hope everyone is alright!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

Nora,

But where is the degree symbol on the iOS keyboard? It's in a secret place, hiding right behind the zero key. Tap and hold on the zero key, and you'll be presented with a little key pop-up that gives you the option. Just slide your finger over to the left until the degree symbol is highlighted, then let go... WHAMO!

You can use the tap-and-hold trick on other keys on your iPhone or iPad virtual keyboard, too. There are lots of special characters you can find that way, and it kind of makes this a two-part bonus tip, no extra charge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

It is already cold and 23 here tonight. It's freezing. It's really cold winter so far.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Bella, It has really been extremely cold here with that polar vortex. It has been way below zero at different times and last night on top of freezing temps the winds got up to 45 mph. My MILs water froze up and yesterday morning hubby had to crawl up under her house and thaw it out. It was only 6 degrees out also. Then he came in and his back went out on him so he is taking muscle relaxers.

Out this point, we cannot even get out of our property if we had to!! We have snow drifts over two feet in different areas on the road on the property. We set about 1/4 mile off the road and it makes it hard in the winter. Hubby can clear it with the big John Deere tractor but with his back out I told him not to attempt gong back out in the cold to do so. I am well stocked on everything anyhow so no worry there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Mrs. Doolittle, wow that is some nasty weather !
How Long do they predict you will be snowed in?
You see more prepared and stay warm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Bella, they say we have a god chance for snow on Tues, how about where you live???

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

They're predicting we may get some snow flurries on Monday.
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Hey, Hey, Birdies,
No school tomorrow! Another snow day! Hey! Hey! I m just surrounded by critters right now, and Scarlet is down my shirt. Cinco is on my shoulder, and the cats are on each side of me. I feel like the animal whisperer...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Mrs. Poe,
how many days has the bad weather closed to school so far in Chicago? Our schools have been opening two or three hours late.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Has anyone heard from Mrspeacock lately??? Hope everything is allright!

Nora, I agree with Mrsdolittle, your ring is beautiful!!

Mrsdolittle stay in and try to stay warm, how is hubby's back today??
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Hi ya Birdies,
Bella, it is the third full day off today, and tomorrow will be the 4th!!! Hey,hey, hey! Lovin' it! 16 below zero! I love that you are posting! I hope that you do better everyday.

Mrs. Dolittle,
I hope your husband is ok. It is treacherous to do anything outside. I feel so bad about your MILs pipes due to the cold....

Scarlett wants me. Clucking her red head off.....bye or now......
Bald Eagle

Warner, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

GAY!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Copy that,
Looks like you're having traffic nightmares. Hope you're home safe and sound.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Mrs.Peacock,
Hope you're okay. Please post of us know how you're doing. I miss hearing from you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Bella, I was safe at home but the rest of my family was scattered to the 4 winds. My daughter decided to go to the local Target to get a few things, it should have been a 45 minute trip, tops, it took her over 6 hours to get home, she had to park her truck and walk home!! Every way she went there was cars or school buses that had wrecked or blocked the road. My son in law left work and faced the same problem, THANK GOD, my son has a big four wheeler, he ended up rescuing my daughter, grandson and son in law... it was a LONG day!!! Even with my son rescuing them, they had to walk a long way in the bitter cold, wind and snow.
My daughter said she has a new appreciation for the phrase " near and yet so far!!!
We live in a small town that has a lot of hills, which makes travel on ice almost impossible. The weather conditions changed VERY fast, I have never seen it do that before. Glad it is over!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

Ladies, I have just caught up on your posts. I sent you all a couple emails a couple hours ago. Go check.

Bella, glad you are posting again

Copythat and Nora, NICE moissanites. I had to stop myself on ordering those elite items on sale the other day. I wanted it all!

Mrs.. Poe and Mrs. Dolittle, we are snowed in with those deadly cold temps, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,561 - 11,580 of11,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

383 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min marge 530,165
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min nanoanomaly 716,723
Hijacked jumbo jets in exchange for the sins of... 7 min Doctor REALITY 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 9 min maro 457
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min trifecta1 598,773
Why America is a ROTTEN nation! 11 min Doctor REALITY 22
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 24 min Doctor REALITY 167
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr AussieBobby 255,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000