Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11691 Dec 11, 2013
Mrs Poe, sorry you are having trouble with your boss, I have you in my prayers, please let us know how it goes Fri.

Mrseacock, are your still having computer problems, really miss your post as with all the Ya Ya's, i's really lonesome on Topix lately. Did you get anything frm Chuck this time?
Shoppinggal

Suttons Bay, MI

#11692 Dec 12, 2013
Hi Everyone!! That is sure good news about Bella. She should be home in time for Christmas. Good for her!!

MrsPeacock it's freezing here too. I had to go out yesterday to run some errands and just about froze. It's even colder today and will be below zero tonight. Right now we just have a light covering of snow but more is on the way for this weekend. I'm stocked up with groceries so they only time I'm going out is with the dog and to get the mail.

MrsPoe I remember those good ole' days of having a boss. Hang in there. I'm thinking about you.

Location hidden

#11693 Dec 12, 2013
Shopping Gal, we have had a lot of snow recently, and it hasn't melted with the COLD temps. We hit zero 2 days ago and today's HIGH temp is only 18!! I had to go to the doc's for my finger stick blood test. All is good so far with that. Then, since I was already out and freezing, I ran some errands, too. It was only 12 when I was out!! Glad you stocked up on groceries. We need to do that because we have ANOTHER snow storm coming this Sat. Yuck!

Copythat, so far the internet is working OK today. I did shop with Chuck. Can't help myself. I bought some diamonds on "Shopbuster" prices, some more Kellie Anne earrings, pink sapphire heart ring, teal apatite ring and "power pearls." If you watch Chuck, he would be screaming that last item's name!

Did anyone get something with Mrs. Dolittle's coupon?? I bought pink sapphire studs, item CGW053.

Thanks again for the coupon, Mrs. Dolittle!

Location hidden

#11694 Dec 12, 2013
Mrs. Poe, Hang in there girl. I KNOW exactly how hard it is too work with a difficult boss. Keeping you in m prayers that all goes well.

Location hidden

#11695 Dec 13, 2013
I didn't buy anything with Mrs. Dolittle's coupon. I was tempted but resisted. Those are beautiful earrings, Mrs. Peacock.

I hope Mrs. Poe is OK tonight. I've thought about her all day

The snow is gone from here. Now it is raining. We went to decorate Dad's door at his home. I'll send you a photo.

Location hidden

#11696 Dec 17, 2013
Thinking of you, Shopping Gal. It must be rough. I hope find peace and hope in your faith!

And I hope Mrs. Poe, you are OK today. I remember being in your shoes.

Hope Bella is contining to get better, too.

Location hidden

#11697 Dec 17, 2013
Yes, Nora. I am thinking about Mrs. Poe, Shopping Gal and Bella a lot today, also. I hope Bella is about ready to go home.

Shopping Gal, I hope you are able to find joy and peace in the little things this holiday season.

Mrs. Poe, don't let what this evaluation states get you down. You have been doing this job for a long time, and I know you care about those kids. I am sure you do everything that is asked of you and MORE. Remember it's not too far to go till retirement. Hang in there.

Ladies, Wed.(Tomorrow) is the day that I have to go back to the hospital to have my leg ultrasound. I am worried they will find something and try to keep me in there like a prisoner again. I could use your prayers that they do NOT find any clots or other problems in my legs. Thanks,

Location hidden

#11698 Dec 17, 2013
Oh Mrs. Peacock, I do hope your legs are fine! I'm keeping all in my prayers.

Location hidden

#11699 Dec 18, 2013
You are in our thoughts and prayers, please let us know how it goes today!!

Location hidden

#11700 Dec 18, 2013
Well, I could not resist the Moissanite Hoops from the weekend Mossinite shows. MSF777. I will be selling MSF300 on Ebay soon.

Mrs. Peacock, I'm so glad you had good news!!

Mrs. Poe, I'm sure thinking of you as you know. Yes, I did what I thought was best at the time.

Haven't hear anything about Bella in days! I just sent her husband an email.

I've been busy with an eye doc appt, shopping, then making Christmas cards, and a grocery list. Tomorrow my dad will be in his choir concert. Then his assisted livings party is tomorrow night. I'll make two trips to town. We went to my husband's part-time work office. He is rarely there but we ate lunch with them.

Location hidden

#11702 Dec 19, 2013
Nora, I like those earrings a lot. I resisted this visit. I normally have to get something. I almost bought the luisant mint studs, but I had just bought those sapphire earrings with Mrs. D's 30% off right before that. Those earrings came, and they are gorgeous. I love the color of those pink sapphires. They are almost as dark as lab created. Sounds like you have a lot to do. Don't get overwhelmed. Your health is important. I am sure you will love the concert at your Dad's community.

I am worried about Bella. No news in a week. I need to know that she's getting ready to go home. It doesn't feel like Christmas in the hospital. I saw all the pretty decorations and heard holiday music at the hospital yesterday. It's still not pleasant if you're the patient. They would have kept me there if they found blood clots, so I am grateful that they didn't find any. I do NOT want to be in the hospital ever again, let alone miss Christmas.

Location hidden

#11703 Dec 19, 2013
I agree Mrspeacock, hospitals are not nice places to be, even when your sick, I never want to go back either.
Maybe we will hear that Bella is getting read to go home, I really hope so!!!

Location hidden

#11704 Dec 19, 2013
Ladies, my husband just came home. He is off through Christmas, but has to go back the Thurs and Fri after. I am glad to have him home.

So, if you don't hear from me on here a lot, that's why. When he's home, there are many things to do. We really need to get the garage door fixed.

Location hidden

#11705 Dec 20, 2013
We went to town to pick up our gift ham!! It was really busy!!! The exit by the mall had a long line of people. I'm so glad we did not have to go there!

I started wrapping gifts when we got home, then I needed gift tags, more boxes, dog food, the dog's presents' and a few thing from the grocery store AND gas. So I went to Hobby Lobby, PetSmart, the grocery store and gas station. Then I have bee wrapping a couple more hours.

I got the Moissanite hoop earrings! They are very sparkly and bright! The locking device works easily. And best of all hubby said, "Those are better looking than what you usually buy." That is rich praise from him! So I said,"They are real diamonds." He believed me until I said they are Moissanite.

I hate what is going on with the duck family on TV. We love them! It is a strange world when you can't express your own beliefs.

We are supposed to have freezing rain tonight. Yuck! It is cold outside.

Anyway, we are having chicken pot pies tonight. I'm pooped!!!

Location hidden

#11706 Dec 21, 2013
Nora, sounds like you had a busy day today, we finally started baking yesterday, I always feel better after I get the first batch of sugar cookies done, I still have to finish wrapping and will finish baking Monday.
I agree about what is happening with Duck Dynasty, we have no freedom anymore!

So GLAD about Bella!!

Location hidden

#11707 Dec 27, 2013
Hi ladies! I've sure thought about you, Shopping Gal, over these holidays. I have a tiny family and feel it. God Bless You!

I also praise God for seeing us all through our illnesses!! Bella and Mrs. Peacock!!

Well, it is our Christmas today. My stepson pulled another huge problem for me and I finally realize, after 22 years and him being older, there is no love from him to me. I feel like something scraped off his shoe! I give up.

I am hoping to go to Florida for our Bible convention in March! That is where love abounds!

Location hidden

#11708 Dec 29, 2013
Mrseacock did you get your garage door repaired so that you can get your car out?

Has anyone bought any interesting jewelry lately?? I got a pair of 14 K YG hoops on sale for $59.99 that are nice, haven't bought any hoops for ages, they aren't very heavy but heavy enough for $59.99.

Location hidden

#11709 Dec 29, 2013
Hi copycat, The only jewelry I have bought were the yellow diamond earrings and pendant and the yellow diamonds were baguette cuts, so pretty :)) The white diamonds were rounds I also bought some very nice dressy jackets to wear to church on Sunday plus a couple of blouses and skirts.

It is hard to believe we are the same group that met years ago and we were always posting about buying jewelry all the time. It was hard for me to keep straight who bought what during that time as we continually had good coupons to use and the prices were great to start with. Plus, there were good diamonds to be had and real gold; something we just do not we see anymore in this day and age, so sad.

Location hidden

#11710 Dec 29, 2013
Hi Mrsdolttle,I agree and we also had coupons that would work on preowns, I miss those days, I would buy more jewelry now if we had more coupons that we could use how and when we wanted to!!

Location hidden

#11711 Jan 1, 2014
Those were the days: we could buy 14K gold jewelry for $300. Lots of good coupons and deals! I sat down and sorted through my jewelry tonigt. Very enjoyable. I untangled three chains using pins. I never dreamed of owning nice jewelry like this.

It is snowing here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min WasteWater 270,121
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min His Hollines dr S... 609,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Christian with Jesus 817,586
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Liam 579,075
Looking for a male friend? 1 hr Ivan 2
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 1 hr Joe 16
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 1 hr Swamp Fox 240
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 176,207
More from around the web