Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Copythat, you are so sweet! Thanks for worrying about me. I am glad we didn't get hit with anything serious. High winds and rain is all. A lot of tornadoes in IN and one near central OH, though. IL was on the news this morning. It's weird to have tornadoes in Nov!

Shopping Gal had tornado watches in her state, too. Hope she is OK.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

I hope all of you are OK following the storms!! My heart aches for all losing their homes!

Shopping Gal, I hope you are doing as well as possible.

I bought MSF649. It is the band style ring they showed over and over on the Moissanite shows this weekend.

I saw my doctor this morning. I have had 3 kinds of headaches: tension, Migraine, and sinus. I can cook Thanksgiving dinner only if I delegate out the jobs to my family. Doctor's orders! But I do feel 100% better.

My dear friend, Wanda, who was our vet tech, died on Sunday morning. I'm in shock. It doesn't seem possible that she is gone. Wanda has taken care of my pets for 22 years.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Nora, so sorry to her of your loss, it leaves a hole in your world when a friend dies.
How is your Dad doing, is your sister still helping with him?
That is a beautiful ring, send pictures when you get it, can't wait to see it.

Has anyone heard from Shoppinggal, sure hope she is OK!!
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Shopping Gal,
Of course, no words we could speak could suffice...no words to say at all...no words nearly important or large enough....hello.....one heart feels another....

Nora,
So sorry about your vet tech.

Headaches classified...you poor dear. I am thinking about you.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

We have been so quiet on topix lately! Health problems and all. I feel so sad for Bella being in the hospital again. Hopefully she will feel better as soon as possible. She was walking and trying so hard!!

Broadway Babe is doing very well. Making progress and walking with a cane.

And Shopping Gal, we think of you everyday. Prayers for you. Grief is not an easy thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Nora, it is a hard time for the Ya Ya's for sure, I am praying that things will soon get better for all of the sisters, it just isn't the same with so many not posting!!

Glad to hear that Broadway Babe is able to walk with her cane, her PT has to be a hard thing to do, glad it is starting to pay off!

MrsPeacock, isn't this weekend the Holiday Diamond Shows on NBC?
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

We have not heard from Dan in a few days. Needless to say, this makes me worried....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Mrs Poe, I was thinking the very same thing, not a word from Dan in a few days. I am very concerned also.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

I see that I am not the only one that is concerned, keep going to my emails to see if he has sent an update, hopefully no news will be good news.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Hi, everyone....I've been doing okay most of the time, but I do have my moments. It just feels so funny to be the only one in the house all the time. Thank God for my dog. He has been such good company.
I feel like all of you...I'm wondering what is happening to poor BELLA. I sure hope and pray that no news is good news!
MRSPEACOCK....have you bought anything from the big diamond day yet? I've been watching off and on but so far, I've been good.
Thanks again to all of you for your concern, kind words and well wishes and prayers. You will never know just how much I truly appreciate you all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Shopping Gal, I was glued to my TV for Sat night and most of Sunday. I bought a couple "Once Only" items, because they won't be getting any cheaper, and that TTV watch. I don't know if I will keep the watch, but it sure looked good on TV. I am glad you have your dog and we do worry about you and continue to pray you will be OK.

I have been worried about Bella all weekend. I will email Dan right now and ask for an update.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

So glad to see your post Shoppinggal, and as Mrspeacock said it's a good thing that you have your dog, I know it's a lot of company right now and helps get you thru your rough days, and we will be praying for you also!! We are a family, even though most people wouldn't understand our family, doesn't lessen the fact that we are one!!!

I sure hope that we get an update on Bells soon, I am beginning to get concerned!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Copythat, I sent an email earlier today on the same thread we had been using to get updates from Bella's husband. No response. I am getting worried.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

I have been worrying about Bella too. She went back to the hospital and now nothing... Praying

Shopping Gal, Great to see your post. It would be so different to be alone in the house.

Well, I'm so sleepy I'm unable to think so off to bed!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

No news yet. The quieter it is, the more I worry. I emailed yesterday. I will try again sending a NEW message instead of replying on the old thread.

ShopHQ shipped my order yesterday by UPS and its already coming today! Not everything I ordered, but that's fast.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Mrspeacock, at least you have something to look forward too, I too am getting really concerned that you haven't heard anything back from your email yesterday, I am praying that no news is good news, but I just can't figure out why we haven't heard!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Copythat, I hope we hear soon. Otherwise, I will be tracking them down at the hospital!!

I got my ring from Chuck and my Bev Hills Angel Wing. I LOVE both items!!! Fantastic design and quality in gold. Item numbers at ShopHQ are 122-135 and 118-984. Gorgeous. Thank goodness for value pays.
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Shoppinggal,
Of course, I have no idea what to say to you. I am glad you are here. The older I get, the less I understand life. Such a muted mess of joy and sadness.... but I think of you. We all do. The Birdies must have wings to God. What a glorious bunch of women.

Birdie Ladies,
I am scared. Bella is very ill. Please, God, let me be wrong......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Mrs. Poe, I am scared, too. I can't think of another reason we haven't heard anything. Still praying away.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

It truly has been a day for Thanksgiving, I am very grateful for my friends, don't know what I would do without you, you ALL are VERY SPECIAL to me!!!
Is everyone as miserable as I am, I am stuffed, going to get my clothes off and lay down, all this eating has worn me out!! LOL:)))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

539 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 532,462
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min WildWeirdWillie 172,275
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 10 min shyam 4,557
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Hidingfromyou 720,283
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 30 min waaasssuuup 224,042
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min waaasssuuup 599,050
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 36 min Dalit Trolls Biffers 114,982
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 17 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••