Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11587 Oct 26, 2013
My feeling better did not last. I'll go back to the doctor on Monday.

I sure hope the new meds work fast for Bella.

Shpping Gal I am thinking of you today.

Location hidden

#11588 Oct 26, 2013
Shopping Gal, I am with you in spirit right now. I hope you can find some solace knowing you have so many people who care.

Bella, I hope the new meds finally kick that pain and swelling right out of your body once and for ALL!! Hang in there. Many thoughts and prayers coming your way, too.

Nora, I hope the doctors can make those headaches stay away for more than a few hours at a time. I know you are looking forward to that day, too. I am still praying for you, too :).

Been watching Gem Week on ShopNBC/ShopHQ. It's just starting today, but it goes all the way to this coming Fri. Already found some bargains, and with the holiday return policy, I tend to buy more.

Location hidden

#11589 Oct 26, 2013
Mrs. Peacock, I love your new ring!!! I wish they still had it in yellow.

The headaches seem to come twice a day.

I hope the new antibiotic helps Bella fast. I've thought about Shopping Gal and she will be in my prayers.

Location hidden

#11590 Oct 27, 2013
Nora, they DO have a couple left in yellow diamonds, but I think they are too big for your fingers....size 8. I love all 3 colors. Maybe they will come back for Diamond Day at ShopHQ in a few weeks.

At midnight tonight Michael Valitutti has a tanzanite TTV. I wonder what the price will be. One of the hosts had it on last night, and it just glows. Item 135-968.

Location hidden

#11591 Oct 28, 2013
Nora, did you go to the Dr today, what did you find out?

Sure will be glad when everyone get better, sure do miss everyone's post on here, especially this time of year.

Location hidden

#11592 Oct 28, 2013
I had mild headache late last night and another mild one this afternoon. Tried to see the doctor today but got an appointment for 4 o'clock tomorrow.

I sure feel for Bella and for Barb.

Location hidden

#11593 Oct 29, 2013
Nora, I hope your doctor has some good news for you and that these headaches finally go away.

Shopping Gal, I hope you still come here to read posts. We are all sad for what you are going through.

Bella, I don't know if you are reading this, but you are also in my thoughts a lot. I sure hope you get better soon so you can truly have a wonderful holiday season coming up.

Location hidden

#11594 Oct 29, 2013
I sent all of you an email about my doctor visit

Location hidden

#11595 Oct 30, 2013
I hope that all of you are doing well. I pray for Bella every time I think of her. And Shopping Gal, hang in there. I can't imagine how you must feel.

I did OK today but got a severe headache around two behind my right ear. It feels like someone has cracked it with a golf club. I went to bed but the pain was too bad to sleep so I just lay there. It is rainy and dark so that helped. I can't help feeling something else is wrong besides a sinus infection. I loaded up on Bactrim, Butabital, and the sinus OTC med. So now I'm ready for bed. Argh! Bactrim for 3 weeks!

I bought GSO214. It looks so pretty in yellow gold. What a great company KTV is. They've already refunded the things I've returned.

Copythat thinks we should write a book about our friendship! Great idea!.

By the way Broadway Babe was going to get her pre-op done and found her doctor had dropped her insurance company!! She can't even speak to her doctor!! Surgery Nov. 8 is now questionable. I haven't heard from her. Last time I did hear from her, she said Bella and Shopping Gal are in her thoughts.

Location hidden

#11596 Oct 30, 2013
Sorry about that! It was Mrs. Poe who thinks our friendship should be a movie!

Location hidden

#11597 Oct 30, 2013
Nora, Praying those headaches will eventually leave you. Love the earrings you just got, looks just like a figure 8.

Girls, If anyone is interested there are a lot of high carat weight diamond rings on the preowns.

Location hidden

#11598 Oct 31, 2013
Nora, thanks for the updates on Broadway Babe. I can't believe her doctor dropped her because of insurance. I hope she can find someone else soon. Nora, I hope all the antibiotics and headache meds start to take away your pain.

I pray constantly for many of us Ya Ya's. So much has happened this year. I hope Bella and Shopping Gal are comforted a little knowing we are praying and thinking of them.

I have been shopping a lot at ShopHQ gem week. I just got some items yesterday. Very fast shipping there. I love Chuck's diamond wave ring.

Location hidden

#11599 Oct 31, 2013
Ahhh yes, first a book, then a movie, we should be considering who we want to play us.lol
We definitely have a unique friendship, and would probably make a GREAT book. I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything!!!

Will be glad when Bella makes that turn into completely healthy again, miss her like crazy!!!
We're like a puzzle, when one piece is missing, we're just not complete!!

Location hidden

#11600 Oct 31, 2013
I hope we hear good news about Bella. Hope Shopping Gal is doing OK.

I am going to adjust my posture! When sitting at the computer I often curl my legs under me and lean to the right. Could it be that is the cause of the pain behind my right ear? I have terribly painful headaches.

The Bactrim is start to work. Less pressure and a little drainage. Wow! Three weeks of it.

Location hidden

#11601 Oct 31, 2013
Mrs P., Have you already received the green diamond ring from Chuck that is 1.5 ct?? How does it look? I see they sold out on the yellow diamond one. What other items have you bought, list the item numbers so I can take a gander at them :)))

Nora, Praying that you continue to have improvement with the headaches. I am not sure the way you are sitting would contribute to your headaches or not. Do you still have your high tech phones? I have a tracfone that is a Samsung that I can use to text and go out on the web but I never do that. Just use it strictly for calling Steve when we are on the lake and he is fishing.

Sure hope poor old Chrystie gets straightened out and makes it back home before long. I just never fathomed any of us getting sick at all and it has been an eye opening experience to me.

Location hidden

#11602 Oct 31, 2013
copycat, I am tee totally in the dark as to why we have those symbols underneath our names. One says "game over" and the other one says "early adopter",just strange. Seems you and I are the only two with those oddities,lol!

Location hidden

#11603 Nov 1, 2013
I feel better!! I finally feel better!!!

Location hidden

#11604 Nov 1, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I did get the green diamond ring. The diamonds are more olive green than forest green, but I like them. It's probably that way because they are baguettes that let all the light go through. I have bought so much this week that I can't list it all. I will have to give you the highlights later. Many of Chucks NYC II items that were on sale less than $100. I am searching for something to use the coupon with. I wish I had that before I bought the green diamond ring. I could have saved about $88 on that.

Has anyone heard from Bella or her husband? It's been 2 days since she was going to have another test. I hope everything is OK.

Nora, I am SOOOO HAPPY for you! Glad you are starting to feel better.

Location hidden

#11605 Nov 1, 2013
Nora, I too am so glad that you are feeling better, makes my day!!

Now if we could just hear from Bella, it seems an eternity since we have heard from her husband, I pray that no news is good news.

Mrsdolittle,, maybe we're just special. LOL

Location hidden

#11606 Nov 1, 2013
Girls, My head started hurting like it does behind the ear BUT this time I found the painful muscle and pressed it gently until it released and then massaged it. That actually works!! I've had massages before the massuese would do that in my back and shoulders. So now my sinuses are clearing and I've found out that I needto sit up and have better posture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min Steve 44,230
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min X Pendable 181,927
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 34 min truth 29,381
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr LAWEST100 618,238
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr Aussie Kev 1,450
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Johnny 3,700
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 280,516
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Rosesz 637,823
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr Ooogah Boogah 968,837
More from around the web