Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Bella, Shoppinggal and Nora, all of you are in my prayers!!

Nora, when will you get the results from your CT and what time is the appointment?
Nia diamonds

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

hi ladies... I wanted to touch base with you since it seems like forever that we talked. I am currently in the process of moving to Chicago and this week is my last week in MD for awhile. I closed the business and now I am looking for a job that will offer me just as much satisfaction as the business did. Any way I wanted to say hi and be brief and hope to update you soon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

My CT scan start a 2:30 and I'm leaving right now.

Nia, Good to hear from you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

CT scan is over. I will get results sometime this week.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Glad that the test is over, be glad when you get the results, I know that it is going to show that you are suffering from tension headaches, stress does a number on the body!!

Don't guess anyone has hear from Bella lately??

Nia, hope that you find a job that you enjoy as much as the one you had and that the move will be very beneficial for you. Stay in touch, as we miss hearing from you!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Why do I have these symbols under my name?
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Nora,
I am so glad you got the test. Please keep all of us posted.

ShoppingGal,
Prayers to you in your loss. I have utterly no idea what to say..

Bella,
You are such a nice lady. Get better....

Nia, Good luck with your move...

Hi to all..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Shopping Gal, We are all praying for & thinking of you!

Nia, I hope you feel relief and happiness in your move.

Bella, Everyday I hope you get better.

I am glad I had the test. Now to continue to get over these weird headaches. It has to simply be tension. Please let it just be tension. I am older and can not work as hard as I used to and under emotional stress.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Bella is being put in the hospital today.

Also, Broadway Babe says to pass along her sympathies to Shopping Gal. And her best wishes to Bella.

Broadway Babe is having a total hip replacement on Nov. 6th. So she's preparing for that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

I wish I knew what caused the sudden downward change in Bella's condition. Nora and Mrs. Dolittle, if you hear anymore about it from Bella, please email to let me know. I am so worried for her.

Shopping Gal, I hope you have friends and family with you in this sad time. I am thinking of you.

Nora, I hope you get your test results soon and everything is OK.

Nia, I hope your move is going well.

Mrs. Poe, I hope your classes are good to you so far this year.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

We went to the lake for the day where my daughter is camping and I couldn't wait to get home to see if there was anything new on Bella, I am so sorry she is bad enough to have to be put into the hospital, I hope that she can receive what she needs while she's there and that she make a full recovery!! It just isn't the same without her.

Broadway Babe, my thoughts will be with you!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

No news today about my CT scan. But two headaches. I had a nightmare which I think sort of speaks to my life. I couldn't get anything done! In the dream, I was teaching, kids were tardy, absent, and the were bringing in meals from someone selling them down the road. The children were all talking and interrupting. Then the principal came in and sat, as if she was evaluating the chaos. Then the building started falling apart. And I woke with a mild headache.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Mrs P., If I hear anything about Bella I will email you and you do the same for me. In fact, if any one of us hears anything "please" forward it to the rest of the sisters also as it will be very much appreciated! We all need to keep each one in touch with the present conditions surrounding Bella and also Nora. Our group is having more than their share of health problems presently and I am just heartsick over it :(((

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Will do, Mrs. Dolittle! If I had long distance on my phone, I would try to call. I have a prepaid cell phone with not much time on it. I use it if I have to go out somewhere alone to the doctor's office, etc. If we don't hear something soon, I will have to borrow my hubby's work phone to find out what I can. I hope her husband will tell us something in email.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

I am so relieved that we are finally getting some good news!!

What does everyone think about this years Holiday set?? Reminds me of one a couple of years ago, looks just slightly different to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

Copythat, it's exactly what I said. They had amethyst in a lighter shade with multi sapphires in 2011. This one is pretty, also. I like the earrings and bracelet a lot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Mrspeacock, I agree that it is pretty but again it doesn't look very much like the Christmas Holidays, not enough reds or greens in it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

I think I had a migraine yesterday... You know sometimes, I get those. This one would not go away with the other medicines. Today so far I am fine. I went back to taking Claritin D, since the brain scan results indicate sinus blockage.

I got the demantoid garnet ring. It is kind of pretty but too small. Through the loupe the stones don't look well cut or polished. The gems are from Madgascar and the demantoid garnet with the horsetail inclusions come from Russia. So back it goes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2013

Girls, I am feeling so much better!!! My right ear has been popping. I know I was terribly stressed too. Today I took my medicines and added a heating pad to my head. It is amazing to feel better after feeling so bad for so long. That is how I pray that Bella will feel soon.

Tomorrow is the funeral for ShoppingGal's husband. May God grant her peace!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Nora, so glad that you are feeling better, you don't realize how great it is to have good health until you lose it.

I have been praying for Shoppinggal, this is a very difficult time for her!!

Also sending out prayers for Bella!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••