Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11547 Oct 17, 2013
Mrs. P., They are to move shoppinggal's husband to another hospital maybe tomorrow so they can start giving him therapy to get him walking again. They put a pacemaker in yesterday to regulate his heart and he is doing good from that. He is having trouble swallowing and has not eaten since he has been in the hospital. They are feeding him a liquid thru his nose that goes to his stomach. Please keep him and her in your prayer everyday. She is WORE out from going back and forth to the hospital, it is 35 miles each way; I really feel for her:))))

If anyone hears from Bella please post as we are all very concerned.

Location hidden

#11548 Oct 17, 2013
Mrsdolittle I will definitely be praying for all of them, I know they need them, don't know where I would be if it weren't for prayer.
Hope we hear something about Bella soon!!!

Mrspeacock, I have been wanting to put up my Christmas tree now for weeks but for some reason hubby doesn't think it is such a good idea. lol

Location hidden

#11549 Oct 17, 2013
Bella said very little. Only that she is feeling so bad she doesn' want to watch TV.

I hadn't emailed every one that I remember,except on here.
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

#11550 Oct 17, 2013
I hate to hear the horrible news about Bella and
Shopping Gal's husband. I thought that perhaps something happened to Bella because I emailed her, and she did not respond. This was probably a week or so ago....

Nora, I know you are scared. I am thinking about you...

Hello, all ZaZa's....I am sorry I do not write as often as I would like. By night time, I feel so out of commission from work, that I do not get on the computer... Thinking of you all.

Location hidden

#11551 Oct 17, 2013
Nora, Keeping you in my prayers also. It really disheartens me that so many of the sisters are having health problems not counting their spouses. If it were not for prayer where would we be?

Location hidden

#11552 Oct 17, 2013
Good to hear from you Mrs Poe, my hat's off to you, I could never do the job you do, I'm afraid that I would end up with a class room full of bald headed kids. LOL

Location hidden

#11553 Oct 17, 2013
It is scary how many of us and our families have had issues this year. I will pray for Nora, Bella and Shopping Gal and hubby.

Mrs. Poe, just keep in touch when you can.

Copythat, I know what you mean. My hubby thinks I am crazy for humming Christmas songs already. I want to change my clock over to Christmas carols, but he won't let me till next month.

Location hidden

#11554 Oct 18, 2013
Mrspeacock, I have been thinking the same thing, it has been a rough year for our group, I pray that it is soon going to get better...for everyone!!!

It will only be 2 weeks until the Hallmark channel will start playing Christmas movies, that's when it gets really hard for me to wait on putting up my tree, I will TRY to wait until Thanksgiving.:)

Location hidden

#11555 Oct 18, 2013
I prayed for all of us and more last night. So many have illnesses and trouble. Nia, Shopping Gal, Bella and me. Then other friends of mine and troubles. We have these trials now to mold and polish our characters. Then in God's Kingdom we will know to choose good over evil and enjoy our perfect health.

I like the Hallmark movies. But I love Golden Girls reruns. I did buy a new Christmas tree last summer so I'm eager to see it.

My sister is taking Dad to a Gastrointerologist today.

Location hidden

#11556 Oct 18, 2013
Nora, let us know how your Dad's appointment went to day and what you found out, I am so glad that your sister is stepping up and doing for your dad, it's time for you to relax a little and take care of yourself!!

Location hidden

#11557 Oct 18, 2013
Nora, Happy to hear that your sister is doing her share of taking your Dad to the doctor. Post and let us know how it goes.

I am thinking of ordering an outside metal exercise pen for my doggies while at the lake. This way then can get out in the sunshine and fresh air without having them on a retractable leash all the time. I found one at Petco that I nice.

Location hidden

#11558 Oct 18, 2013
Good idea Mrs. Dolittle. Make sure the dogs are very secure.

Dad's appointment went fine. They had to wait on the doctor for an hour. But this doctor said he does the esophageal stretch differently with better results.

I had a rotten headache today. I have the increase in antidepressant is bad. Makes the top of my head feel like it will blow off and I've had that reaction to them before. So I went back to my usual dose for it. Stopped taking the narcotic and went back to Tramadol.

Maybe I'm not as depressed as just tired and stressed. Now that my sister has woken up, and is helping, I feel much better. And Monday awaits.

Location hidden

#11559 Oct 19, 2013
Ladies, I don't know the details of how this happened, but Bella is in bad shape. She only could write a short sentence that she has home health care and a hospital bed, and it's not good. So please pray for her, Shopping Gal's hubby, Nora and any of us that are having health troubles.

I have to go to a birthday party, so I won't be back till later tonight.

Location hidden

#11560 Oct 19, 2013
Ladies, I hate to be the one to bring bad news but shoppinggal's husband passed away last night. They seem to think it was a heart attack, he was still in the hospital when it happened. He is to be cremated. Keep her in your prayers as this is going to be terribly hard on her.
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

#11561 Oct 19, 2013
Ladies,
I am so heart sick about Bella and the death of Shoppinggal's husband. Just tragic. Oh my goodness.
I started thinking about why Bella has fallen more than once. She is so full of life and pizazz normally, with her gray spit diamonds and feisty ways and comments.

Let's all pray tonite. For Bella and for Shoppinggal, and of course, Nora, for the relief of your headaches.

Pray.

Location hidden

#11562 Oct 19, 2013
MrsPoe, I think that is a good idea, as I have always heard and believe, there IS power in prayer, all of our dear friends need it!!

Location hidden

#11563 Oct 19, 2013
Oh no....I am just heartsick about Shopping Gal's husband, also. That's terrible. He was in the hospital for a while. I guess the stress on his body was too much.

I will be praying a lot for all of our dear friends.

Location hidden

#11564 Oct 19, 2013
I just went into shock to hear about Shopping Gal's husband! She has my sympathies and I am so sad with her. The he has been in ICU was just about to get to a rehab. We were just emailing each other about him on Thursday. Life is fragile!

Oh and Bella! I'm very concerned about her. She has been so ill for so long. I hate to hear she must be in a hospital bed at home. I really sympathize with her husband and daughters.

As for my headaches, I really believe I'll be fine soon. I think I simply have started to have chronic tension headaches. It will be good to have the CT verify it.

I'll be praying and thank you for your prayers.

Location hidden

#11565 Oct 20, 2013
Nora, good luck tomorrow for you CT. Hopefully, nothing shows up on that, and you will be able to finally get rid of the headaches.

I have had a headache all day today. I was around a firepit last night, and I think that smoke bothered me. I will be going to bed early tonight.

Shopping Gal, if you read this, you are in my thoughts and prayers during this trying time.

Bella, I am praying for your recovery, as well. I hope and pray that whatever treatment is happening now will lead you down the path back to health.

Location hidden

#11566 Oct 20, 2013
Shopping Gal and Bella, You are in my prayers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Holy Gods Child 693,425
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tellthetruth 992,263
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Bongo 52,709
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 31 min Holy Pipek 39
shuh up meathead! 57 min Laughing Out Loud... 2
Trump Is Playing Mr. Grinch with Renewable Energy 1 hr Poster Child for ... 18
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 1 hr austin5410 31
More from around the web