Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11527 Oct 15, 2013
I just registered online, so far I haven't received anything. Mrspeacock and Mrsdolittle how did you register?

Location hidden

#11528 Oct 15, 2013
copycat, I don't have that booklet with me here at the lake but it was in that little booklet about how to register if memory serves me correct. It was the one that came with my order I got last week.

Location hidden

#11529 Oct 15, 2013
I don't remember if I've registered or not. I've haven't received anything if I did.

The doctor's office called about the CT scan. My insurance has to approve it first, then the appointment. Dad is going to a GI doctor he has had in the past in the ER. Much better.

I returned three items today and will return another tomorrow. But I received the tanzanite cross and I love it!!

Location hidden

#11530 Oct 15, 2013
Nora, I hope they approve the CT scan so you can get some answers. What is the item number for the cross again?

I don't know what the point was of sending out those booklets to register your platinum rewards if they aren't going to follow through on the coupons and discounts promised.

Mrs. Dolittle, thanks for forwarding that email.

Location hidden

#11531 Oct 15, 2013
Mrs. Peacock, It is JMC012. I really love it.
They have shipped the Tanzanite ring. Maybe I'll get it by Friday.

Mrs. Dolittle, I would love to be at the lake! How relaxing.

My sister is really stepping up to the plate. She is taking Dad to a gastroenterologist on Friday! Cool. I would like to go but I better not drive.

Location hidden

#11532 Oct 16, 2013
Nora, please don't drive if you have all those meds mixing together. Tour sis SHOULD help you and your Dad out. I like that cross, too. I have that one from a couple years back. I don't remember if it had the same item number then, but it's exactly the same design :).

Location hidden

#11533 Oct 16, 2013
Ladies, I sent you all an email.

Location hidden

#11534 Oct 16, 2013
Has anyone heard from Bella lately? I am getting concerned. She has been feeling nausea so bad from her meds that maybe she can't even get on the computer. I hope she is OK.

Bella, if you read this, post something to let us know you are OK. Or, email me :).

Location hidden

#11535 Oct 16, 2013
Mrspeacock, I haven't heard from her and have been wondering how she is, maybe we will hear from her soon, I hope so!!

Location hidden

#11536 Oct 16, 2013
Copythat, did you find a pre-owned? There were some nice morganites and diamonds.

Location hidden

#11537 Oct 16, 2013
There was one 2ctw white diamond I liked but I won't buy anything today.

Bella, I hope you are OK. I understand that it is hard to get on a computer when you feel bad.

I get my CT scan of my brain on Monday. Gulp. I have to have dye, have to drink three or four sixteen ounce glasses of water before, and can't eat 4 hours before... What have I gotten myself into? Have any of you had this?

I didn't have a headache until 2p.m. today.

Location hidden

#11538 Oct 17, 2013
Nora, I had a head CT, but without the dye. They did the dye on me to do my chest CT. It wasn't too bad. The hardest part for me was when they tell you to hold your breath. At the time, I was in there because I COULDN'T BREATHE, LOL! The dye makes you feel warm, and they told me to drink a lot afterwards in my case. It will be OK.

I am scared of the MRI machines. I haven't had to have one of those. They are so loud and you aren't allowed to move or anything. Freaks me out.

I think Bella needs our PRAYERS, everyone. She isn't feeling well at all. I don't know the details except that she is really sick.

Location hidden

#11539 Oct 17, 2013
Mrspeacock, I will be praying for her, she has gone thru so much in the last few months, did you hear from her?

Nora, I have had to have quite a few CT scans for my cancer, both with and without contrast, and as Mrspeacock, said the worst part is having to hold my breath but since yours is for your brain, I don't think you will be holding your breath, they also had a hard time getting the IV needle in a good vein as I have very small ones, even when I hydrate myself, it is still difficult.

Location hidden

#11540 Oct 17, 2013
Copythat, all I heard was she was feeling really bad in a one sentence email. She must be feeling awful to not want to be online, shop or even watch TV. So, keep praying, and I will do the same.

Mrs. Dolittle, have you heard from Shopping Gal? Last I heard was her husband was still in the hospital.

Location hidden

#11541 Oct 17, 2013
Thanks Mrspeacock, I REALLY miss Bella when she isn't posting, and you're right if she isn't posting, or shopping she must be feeling really bad, I hope she will be back posting with us soon!!

Location hidden

#11542 Oct 17, 2013
I just emailed Bella and copythat. Bella is so sick she can't watch TV. She fell in the doctor's office this week. Trying to recover. Shopping Gal's hubby has been very sick. ICU.
But he is on the mend.

Oh I see why they want me to hydrate. I have good veins.

Location hidden

#11543 Oct 17, 2013
I am so sorry to hear that Bella fell again, I hope she didn't reinjure her legs or do any other damage to herself, she has really had it!!

Nora, I didn't receive an email from you, just checked.

Location hidden

#11544 Oct 17, 2013
Holiday returns started at KTV!! Yeah! I wish it had started a few days earlier, but I doubt I will need that long to decide on the morganite bracelet. It shipped. Hope it's nice.

Location hidden

#11545 Oct 17, 2013
Yeahhh, when did it start? I thought Charles was going to be on today, I didn't see him in the program guide.

Mrspeacock, I didn't buy anything on PO the other day, I was VERY tempted but I guess I am waiting on just the right item, even though I don't really know what I'm waiting on, guess I'll know it when I see it.lol

Location hidden

#11546 Oct 17, 2013
I guess it started today. They have the little holiday ornament as the graphic on the screen. I saw mini Christmas trees behind Mandy earlier today. I guess it's their kickoff to the holidays. I can hear the sleigh bells ring, LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min KayMarie 548,411
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,216
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min Seraphima 602,135
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min RADEKT 261,614
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min ChristineM 229,905
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 54 min ISG Rottweiler 405
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Aura Mytha 5,443
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 4 hr girls united states 125

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE