Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11506 Oct 11, 2013
Ladies, I don't know if I will EVER see that tanzy bracelet I ordered. I rescheduled delivery for today, and the mail person never stopped AGAIN! What is the purpose of telling the post office that I AM HERE AND WAITING on such and such a date, and they don't keep up their end? UGH! So frustrated.

I will have to try to get it from the post office directly. I have to get a ride there because there is NO WHERE to park at that location. I have to have someone drop me off and circle the building because of it. I hope hubby will take me. They have very few hours that they are open, as well. Why can't people just do their job so I don't have to jump through hoops to get my package? It makes me want to stop shopping all together.

Location hidden

#11508 Oct 12, 2013
Mrspeacock, that is a very frustrating situation, hope you are able to get your package soon. Sounds like they need a new carrier on your route.

Location hidden

#11509 Oct 12, 2013
Copythat, they need ONE person to do the route, not a different one every day. I called the post office this morning and asked if they could find the package. They did, and I finally got it. The bracelet is nice. The box it came in was one of those cherry wooden boxes and the bracelet was on a pillow in there. Never had such a nice bracelet box before :). I hope we get more high value coupons in the future so I can get another nice gold bracelet.

I have been watching Chuck's clearance shows. Good deals. He will have his finale tonight at 8-11PM. He has hinted at crazy deals on bracelets for tonight. I have already bought some more critters, aqua and sapphire today.

Location hidden

#11510 Oct 12, 2013
Mrspeacock, I thought you just might be watching Chuck today, I may have to watch at 8 to see what he is going to have on. I agree, I hope we get more large coupons, I didn't buy anything but if I get the chance again I will, I am returning the platinum piece, it is heavy and very pretty but the diamonds in mine weren't worth the price, some were gray and others almost black, I don't have money to throw away like that, if I get another big coupon, I might try again. It sure would look nice with a ruby in it.

Location hidden

#11511 Oct 12, 2013
Copythat, it's a shame the diamonds weren't nice in the platinum setting. How in the world do you put ugly diamonds in platinum? Doesn't make sense. I hope there will be something nicer for the holidays.

I see Chuck has his Kellie Anne Bangle for more than 50% off. I never tried one before, but I think I will now. 15 carats for $138 and a lot of silver.

Location hidden

#11512 Oct 13, 2013
Mrspeacock, I don't know why they would bother putting less than stellar stones in platinum but mine had them, don't know about the rest, it's a shame too it is a nice heavy piece, hopefully one will come up on PO, I might try again.

Location hidden

#11513 Oct 13, 2013
Mrs. Peacock, That tanzanite bracelet was worth it! I wish they still had a few.

I just sent you all an email about tanzy I bought with my discount.

Location hidden

#11514 Oct 14, 2013
Anyone else use the deal yesterday? I didn't until the last minute. I went ahead and bought the morganite bracelet in gold. It was under $500 with the coupon --- AOG056. I have wanted a morganite bracelet in gold, but I always missed out on the ones at ShopNBC when they had them. They were always more expensive than this one.

Nora got a ring. Anyone else?

I hope they do have more good coupons before the holidays, but if they don't, I'm glad I got to use them this birthday week :).

Location hidden

#11515 Oct 14, 2013
Mrs P., I did not buy on thing at all! I just did not see anything that really enthused me to buy yesterday. I guess I was not in the mood to shop.
You got an excellent buy on that morganite bracelet by being in gold. You could not touch that price in a brick and mortar store at all!
Nora, Pretty tanzy ring you just bought! Another good buy since it was in gold.

Location hidden

#11516 Oct 14, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, seems like the ONLY gold I can afford right now is from KTV with a coupon or pre-owned deal. I like buying Chuck and Michael V pieces at ShopHQ, but they aren't gold 90% of the time.

I can't imagine what the prices will be like in the mall jewelry stores this holiday season. I know at Kay and Jared their prices have gone up a lot in the past couple years on the same items.

Location hidden

#11517 Oct 14, 2013
Mrs P., I have not been in a jewelry store in ages! I BET it has been at least 15 years or more.If you were to buy the morganite in Jared or Kays assuming they carry morganite which most stores don't; it would be outrageously high.

We came to the lake on Saturday so I am sitting here right now typing this in my kitchen and looking out on the lake. We ate out yesterday at Kentucky fried chicken and go the buffet and today at Dairy Queen.

Location hidden

#11518 Oct 14, 2013
Hi everyone,
I called my doctor schedule a CAT scan. No one called back yet. I suspect Mondays are busy. I had a bad headache start at night and couldn't sleep until 2 a.m. Woke up without a headache, then anoher one started. Took medicine and went to the grocery store lightheaded. Hubby and I went buy groceries. He was wearing a sweatshirt when a hooded jacket on top. I was sweating with a knit shirt and jeans. Got home and ate Taco Bueno and another headache started. I took more medicine and went to bed. This is scaring my dad and family. Surely it isn't something awful. But it is sure annoying!

Location hidden

#11519 Oct 15, 2013
Nora, did you ever hear from the Dr? Hope you are feeling better today.

Bella, how are your legs, any better?

Mrsdolittle sounds as though you are really enjoying the lake, it is peaceful isn't it?

Location hidden

#11520 Oct 15, 2013
ladies, Bunch of preowns up this morning. It was over 400 and now down to 374. Lot of nice big carat weight diamond bracelets.

Location hidden

#11521 Oct 15, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, thanks for the update. I must have missed most of the good stuff. There are some expensive bracelets, but not much gold jewelry. Did you get something?

Location hidden

#11522 Oct 15, 2013
I started to buy the morganite ring that was 7.27 ct. but since I already have two morganite rings I passed.

Location hidden

#11523 Oct 15, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, that was a pretty ring. I thought about a bracelet, but I have a couple already, also. Plus, I just got the two gemstone bracelets. I hope the morganite one doesn't take 2 extra days to get it because of the post office temps.

Location hidden

#11524 Oct 15, 2013
Anyone else register your "new" KTV platinum rewards? I went ahead and did what the booklet said, and nothing happened. I don't see any 15% off or free shipping offers under my account. Did anything happen when you all tried?

I thought the 15% off may work on preowned, so that's why I registered for this. Nothing happened, though. No discount in the cart no matter what I put in there.

Bella, I hope you are OK. Haven't heard from you in a while.

Shopping Gal, I hope your husband is doing OK. Keep in touch if you can.

Location hidden

#11525 Oct 15, 2013
Mrspeacock, I haven't registered yet, was trying to decide if I wanted to or not, guess I will go and do it and see what happens.

Location hidden

#11526 Oct 15, 2013
I registered but did not receive anything. I just sent you all a 10% off that will works on preowns and I assume clearance. Check your email.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,629
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 2 hr The Judge 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr nanoanomaly 981,409
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Jedi Master 673,420
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr Barking Hillary 104,837
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 6 hr Godly Godlike 2
CNN: Bill Cosby past away today after long batt... (Dec '08) 6 hr What Was That 85
More from around the web