Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11486 Oct 6, 2013
I agree about the birthday deal, however, it was great to have it if only for one day.

Location hidden

#11487 Oct 7, 2013
Copythat and Nora, I thought about re-ordering the same ring to save more money, but I decided to get something totally different instead...a tanzy bracelet.

Mrs. Dolittle, glad you got to use the coupon. It was great while it lasted. I wish I had waited to buy that diamond ring, but even at 15% off I thought it was a good deal. I can't wait to see it.

Location hidden

#11488 Oct 7, 2013
Mrs. Peacock,
Has your ring shipped yet?:)

Location hidden

#11489 Oct 7, 2013
Mrs. Peacock has your bracelet shipped? Both sets of the Moissanite rings and earrngs are shipping. The man said it is too late to cancel the first one.

No headache today. It is cool and the pollen count and mold counts are down. I got a doctor appointment for Dad this afternoon.

Location hidden

#11490 Oct 7, 2013
Nora, that's a shame they couldn't cancel the first ones. Oh well. I guess you can still get your money back on them. Just the shipping you'll lose on that. I hope your Dad can swallow again soon. That must be very frightening.

Bellam The ring is supposed to come today. I hope it's nice. There is a review online from someone who likes theirs.

Location hidden

#11491 Oct 7, 2013
Nora,
Pick the best ones and return the duplicates. Sorry your Dad is having problems swallowing.,keep us posted on what the doctor says.

Location hidden

#11492 Oct 7, 2013
I got Dad to his family doctor. Dad can still swallow and would not let me just call the gasteroenterologist. He wanted a referral from his doctor. So his doctor is requesting a dialation STAT. I will get a phone call to tell us when. Meanwhile Dad is not to eat salad or anything that might stick on that sphincter.

I plan to pick the best ones and return the others. There probably won't be a bit of difference. My ametrine earrings and aquamarine ring are due today and is it 5:30 p.m. and we STILL do not have the mail!

So I have put off my own doctor appt. I looked it up on the internet. I tried the self help massage and ended the headache all by myself!! My jaw clenching is the cause and it is making the Temporalis Muscle sore.

http://metabolichealing.com/michael-s-blog/tm...

Location hidden

#11493 Oct 7, 2013
Got the ametrine earrings. They are beautiful but you really can not tell where the line is to define the amethyst/citrine split. I am not keeping them for $239.99. There is nothing wrong with the aquamarine at all. But I have a BIG emerald cut aquamarine that I like better. So this will help to pay for MSF358Y!

Location hidden

#11494 Oct 8, 2013
Mrs. Peacock, I saw your bracelet yesterday on Robert's show! It is terrific!!

Girls, you'll be glad to know I'm going to my doctor today at 2 with my headaches.

Location hidden

#11495 Oct 8, 2013
Nora, let us know what the doctor tells you about the headaches. I use to get them all the time when I was working but it was due to the stress of the boss that I had. I would grind my teeth like crazy at night and the next morning my jaws felt like someone had hit me hard!

Location hidden

#11496 Oct 8, 2013
I sent you all an email about it. My sister was furious and yelled at me for asking her to help. I'm now on lots of medicines and am very sleepy.

Location hidden

#11497 Oct 9, 2013
Nora, I hope you feel better soon. I had a migraine all day yesterday, so I didn't go online and read email or anything. Hope you get your sister to do more.

I have to go to the doctor tomorrow to get blood work. I don't feel much like going, but I guess I have to. Still not over my cold.

Location hidden

#11498 Oct 9, 2013
Mrspeacock, hope your feeling a little better today, let us know how your Doctor visit goes tomorrow. Will be thinking of you.

Location hidden

#11499 Oct 9, 2013
mrs Peacock, good luck at the doctor and get to feeling better.

Bella, You too.

I woke with a headache. Medicine cured it and then it came back.

The mail finally came at 5:30. We stayed home all day to sign for the package. Both of the pieces are gorgeous. I just adore the ring. The ones on sale have shipped and so has the tanzanite cross.

Location hidden

#11500 Oct 10, 2013
Just back from the doctors. I still have the right numbers, so I am OK for dosage on my meds. Yay! I still have cold symptoms----stuffy head and cough, but other than that, I am OK.

Bad thing is I missed signing for a package. Now I have to hope I get it back again. Must have been a temp. They didn't fill out the form correctly. It had the wrong house number and they checked delivery confirmation instead of signature.

Location hidden

#11501 Oct 10, 2013
Mar Peacock, SO happy to hear that you got good news from the doctor; that always makes one feel good even if they are not feeling good due to a cold, etc.

HATE to hear you missed the package. What I do when that happens to me is to wait until the driver has returned to the p.o. after his deliveries and I go and pic it up then and sign for it. I just cannot STAND to wait another day to get it,lol! It just drives me batty to wait!

I saw a gorgeous 5 ct. diamond ring in gold on JTV this morning on tv. Man it was a pretty ring! it is APG060. JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!

Mrs. P., Have you received the 3.5 ct. ring yet? I think that is a beautifu ring also :)))

Location hidden

#11502 Oct 10, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, what show did you see the APG 060 ring on? I would like to try to find it.

I DID get the 3.5 carat ring. I like it, but I am confused, also. It has no markings AT ALL on the ring. No indication of what gold Karat it is, or maker's mark. What if the reason it's so much less money is because it's not really in gold? I should have ordered another one, but they are sold out in 8. Do you think it was sized and that removed the markings? I don't want to return it, but I would like some peace of mind knowing if it IS GOLD!

Location hidden

#11503 Oct 10, 2013
Mrspeacock, your jeweler should be able to tell you if it is gold or not, pawn shops have ways to test to see what k weight something is so I would think a jeweler should b able to.
How is the quality of the diamonds, are they clear and sparkley or cloudy and sparkles some?
Congrats on your numbers still being good!

Mrsdolittle, I saw that monster of a ring, waaayyy too large for my hands, but it sure was pretty, though!!

Location hidden

#11504 Oct 10, 2013
Mrs P., If I were you I would take it to a jeweler and he can tell you in just a minute if it is gold. That is what I did one time when I was unsure. That way it would ease your mind. But the ring is worth what you paid if the diamonds are nice even if it is in silver. When I first saw that price of s$999 I thought it was a mistake for 3.5 cts. of diamonds that looked very nice. You did not say how the diamonds are in the ring, are they nice and clean????

I saw the 5.5 ct., ring on Michelle show this morning. I believe it was the show at 10:00 this morning. She also had one at 11:00.

Location hidden

#11505 Oct 10, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I think the diamonds look pretty nice. They are clean, but not colorless. I would guess I or J in color, but nice clarity. I louped it, and the only dark spots I saw was in two baguettes. The baguettes are whiter in color than the rounds in the center. Maybe they are H color? I agree that it's worth what I paid, even if it's silver, but it should be gold if they say it is.

Copythat, I bet you are right about a pawn shop being able to test gold to see what karat it is. I have never been to one, but it would be fun to try.

Jen had that APG060 ring a while ago. It is HUGE. I don't know if I could pull that off. It was over an inch long and wide.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min janeebee 18,689
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min marge 641,484
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min The Hangman 969,956
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min onemale 280,875
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 43 min Johnny 749
Play "end of the word" part 2 44 min ImFree2Choose 1,721
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Peace_Warrior 618,383
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Anna 104,653
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr -KENTUCKY- 38,066
More from around the web