Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Thanks, Mrs. Poe. It was kinda yucky to be sick today. It's OK. I'm not hung up on celebrating on the day. I will pick a day next week when the weather is good, and I feel better. Then, I will get hubby to take me out somewhere.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. It's supposed to storm here most of the weekend, so I will probably stay in.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Happy birthday, Mrs. Peacock. I'm sorry you were sick on your birthday but enjoy the ring. Do the pea moissanites sparkle as much as the white ones? I know what you mean about celebrating birthdays when it is more convenient.

Bella, I'm thinking of you today, too.

I've been on a spending spree for some reason. First 2 blue diamond rings. I'm waiting on ametrine earrings, an aquamarine ring, a moissanite ring and moissy earrings. I will probably select which ones I keep. Nikki raved on about the moissanite ring: MSF 358Y. Picked up the earrings: MSF 768.

Still having headaches from the place behind my ear. Will wear the thick nightguard and take muscle relaxers and see if it helps. AND I'll make an appointment with the doctor Monday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

CopyThat,
Il have been having naussa issues. I wish I could have some of that wonderful chicken soup.:-)

Happy Bithday, Mrs.Pescock! Sorry to hear you are under the weather on your birthday
When does your ring come?

Nora,
Those are some gorgeous pieces you have picked out. I cannot wait till you get them and give us a report!

Chrystie

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Who got an email with 30% off at JTV when you click thru to reveal your savings?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Bella, I'm sure that the chicken soup would make you feel better too, I'm sending you and Mrspeaock, chicken soup thoughts, hope it make you both feel better!!:)) Are you feeling any better, are the meds still making you sick?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Got a 30% off!!! But Dtrr buying the five carat ring, my jewelry budget is used up ....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Mostly meds made me sick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

I got 20% off in my email. I cancelled the MSF358Y order in order to save and reorder it. Unsure if I'll reorder it for the savings or buy something else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Bella, check your email.

Nora, I got a strange email that said 10 or 20% off. What the heck?? Now I feel dumb for ordering that ring at 15% off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

If it hasn't shipped, cancel it and reorder with the better price.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Bella, could you forward us the 30% code you got as I only got a 20% one? We could click thru it and use the 30% also :)))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Bella, can you resend it to me please and also to Barb?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Nora, it already shipped and I may get it today :). I guess I can re-order it, but maybe I can find something else to get 20% off.

I just logged in to my account and the mystery 15% off discount is on there! It's preventing me from using the 20% off because it gives the 15% off the most expensive item. It's a different account than I used to order that APG ring, so I guess it IS tied to the Preferred Account somehow. I can't get rid of it. The other day I used my hubby's preferred account to get the ring.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

I'm considering getting the same ring as you Mrs. Peacock. Or big blue

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Nora, which same ring?
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Nora,
Good luck with the night guard. I need one and can't adjust to it in my mouth. I have no idea why, but the thing made me nuts. Please, please, call the doc if you continue to feel bad. Headaches too long already.

Bella,
How long are you on the meds that are creating nausea? That is not great to have to handle at all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

bella, Mrs. Peacock and I are looking at APG092

The nightguard plus a muscle relaxer worked last night. I haven't had a headache all day! Must be a record for me. I'm still going to the doctor as soon as I can get an appointment.

Mrs Poe, my dentist made a mould of my lower teeth and the nightguard is made of gentle but firm stuff. I'm very used to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

I just reordered the order I cancelled in order to get the % off. I decided not to get the APG ring. You can use the same email with the % off over and over.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Hi ladies! You sure can't use the bithday deal today! Where is everyone?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Nora, I've just been relaxing this afternoon. What a let down the email only had a $10. off today.
Did you reorder the moissanite items? I didn't purchase any thing, although I really did consider the 3.5 carat ring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,301 - 11,320 of11,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

547 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min New Age Spiritual Leader 720,036
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min meman 114,961
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min Clearwater 172,237
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min New Age Spiritual Leader 532,368
wierd situation with my mom. 26 min michael94525 5
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 32 min Hatti_Hollerand 53,158
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 50 min bacon hater 93,656
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 58 min John 53
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dr_Zorderz 256,372
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••