Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11445 Oct 1, 2013
Nora, I bet the clerk was just using the dogs to keep you there longer so they could look at your beautiful jewelry, bet they thought you were MS. Got Rocks!!!:)

Location hidden

#11446 Oct 1, 2013
Anyone else noticed all the price increases at KTV, most of the increases I saw were in gold items. Another reason won't be buying without a GOOD coupon!!

Location hidden

#11447 Oct 1, 2013
I think for lab created gemstones in platineve, Moissanite is pretty high. It is as high as diamond in gold!! Today I wore moissanite out again and again no one said a thing. Oh well, it blows me away how beautiful it is!

Location hidden

#11448 Oct 1, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
That is great you have Internet at the lake. We could not stand loosing your posts when you are there! We would be getting your hubby to get you a smart phone if you could not post while relaxing there.:-)

CopyThat,
What green diamond rings are you drooling over? I know Nora has a very pretty one from JTV. What price increases have you noticed. Which jewelry?

Mrs.Peacock,
Which are the ShopNBC green diamond rings that you like?

Nora,
I love my Moissanite too. I guess it depends who sees it ascot if the love it too. Any person who loves bling will be blown away!

My biggest problem as of the last few days is the medication I starred a. Couple if weeks ago is causing some pretty bad nausea. Typing on my phone or computer exacerbated it.

I used the 15% off over a couple of weekends ago to buy a white diamond pendant: APG018. It is gorgeous and it came in this huge black lacquer case that could hold a large strand of pearls.

Location hidden

#11449 Oct 1, 2013
Bella, Good to hear from you! That pendant is just beautiful! What a nice box!

I pray you are feeling and doing better! Hopefully the doctor has found some good medicine to help you!

I wore Moissanite all day today again. Still no comments. But I only went to the dentist and ate out with hubby and went to the store and bank. I enjoyed looking at it.

I just bought CEM 008. Sent you all an email about a discount.

Location hidden

#11450 Oct 2, 2013
Bella, glad to hear from you. I hope this nausea goes away soon.

Nora, I don't understand how you got the deal on earrings. Please email me whatever email KTV sent you. I don't think I got it. As for the moissanite, I think people may be intimidated to say anything about it, but I am sure they notice.

Copythat, I DID see some major price increases in gold items. For example, CGW036 was $1399 and now it's $1899!!! Wow. I wish I had bought one when it was lower. It was more than I wanted to spend at the time.

Location hidden

#11451 Oct 2, 2013
I sent Mrs. Peacock and all of you an email about the earring deal.

I'm off to town to pick up a new nightguard. This should end my headaches. I stopped two medicines and am getting new nightguard. Apparently my old one is chewed flat. I started clinching my jaws and grinding my teeth when I had a bad principal. Apparently this will ever go away.

Location hidden

#11452 Oct 3, 2013
Ladies, there are some new diamond items on the KTV website. I saw a lot of studs in different sizes and colors. There are many new rings in 2-5 carat range. I saw this one item, and I was wondering if it is a mistake. Item APG092. Do you think this is priced too low? I think I may order it while the deal Nora mentioned is still working. Either is was supposed to cost more like $1999 and someone made a boo boo, or it has terrible diamonds and is priced accordingly. If it is terrible diamonds, then why put it in gold?

Other APG diamonds bought by Bella have been nice, so I hope these are, too.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#11453 Oct 3, 2013
le nna ke teng mona groupung ..........ke rata monate mara eseng haholo

Location hidden

#11454 Oct 3, 2013
Mrs. Peacock, That is a gorgeous ring! The price is very good considering the carat weight; it could very well be mispriced. Love the pear shape
design. If I were you I would go for it as it look very nice in the picture. What size are you buying?

Did anyone else buy any jewelry other than Nora during this great percentage off?

Location hidden

#11455 Oct 3, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, it looks that the "sale" is over now. I guess someone fixed it. Oh well. Hope next time it's 20% off.

Location hidden

#11456 Oct 3, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
That is either a misprint or a great bargain. I have not seen that ring before.

APG094 has the most beautiful diamonds I have ever gotten from JTV. They are the equal of HDG013. The prettiest diamonds I have seen from JTV.

APG059 has GSK quality diamonds....Very,Very Nice, but not the quality of APG094 or HDG013.
If you look at the jewelers mark in the
APG bands, they are different..
..probably why the diamond quality is not perfectly consistent.

The HDG Diamond rings HDG013 and HDG012 have the same "CJ" on the band and equal quality stellar diamonds.

The two APG rings have "KPJ" and "CJ" marks inside the bands. So that most likely means a diamond variation also.

Location hidden

#11457 Oct 3, 2013
I did no see this post.... Sorry if it turned out to be a double post:

It must be a misprint or a darn good deal. I got APG094 with that coupon. Saved around $500.

APG094 has the most beautiful diamonds I have ever gotten from JTV. They are the equal of HDG013. The prettiest diamonds I have seen from JTV.

APG059 has GSK quality diamonds....Very,Very Nice, but not the quality of APG094 or HDG013.
If you look at the jewelers mark in the
APG bands, they are different..
..probably why the diamond quality is not perfectly consistent.

The HDG Diamond rings HDG013 and HDG012 have the same "CJ" on the band and equal quality stellar diamonds.

The two APG rings have "KPJ" and "CJ" marks inside the bands.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11458 Oct 3, 2013
what in the world in this thread about?

Location hidden

#11459 Oct 4, 2013
Bella, that's great information. I ordered the ring, and I will look for the mark on the inside to see if it's either KPJ or CJ. If they are even like GSK diamonds, for the price of $850, that would be great!

Today is my birthday, and I'm sick with the first cold of the season....yay. I can't breathe and have a cough. No fun. I hope maybe by Sun I will feel a little better.

Location hidden

#11460 Oct 4, 2013
Happy Birthday Mrspeacock, hope you have a good on and that you get to feeling better!!

Location hidden

#11461 Oct 4, 2013
Thanks, Copythat. I will eat something yummy for dinner, for sure. I will save the cake for after I feel better. I want to be able to taste it.

Location hidden

#11462 Oct 4, 2013
Mrspeacock, too bad we don't live closer together, my husband makes awesome homemade chicken noodle soup, every time my son-in-law's niece get sick with a cold or the flu she calls on him to make her some.
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

#11464 Oct 4, 2013
Mrs. Peacock,
Happy BDay and please feel better. No good being sick on your BDay. My last BDay, I had parent teacher conferences till eight at night. Yeesh....

How is everyone else? Bella, I am sorry your meds are making you sick. I have been fine, but exhausted.

Nothing new here...

Location hidden

#11465 Oct 4, 2013
Thanks, Mrs. Poe. It was kinda yucky to be sick today. It's OK. I'm not hung up on celebrating on the day. I will pick a day next week when the weather is good, and I feel better. Then, I will get hubby to take me out somewhere.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. It's supposed to storm here most of the weekend, so I will probably stay in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min hojo 568,786
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 797,474
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Pegasus 267,644
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 9 min RainerH 76
m2m Sex (Jan '14) 28 min raju 12
Would YOU like prayer for YOUR situation? (Feb '09) 48 min Truths 1,472
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 56 min lil whispers 607,273
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 3 hr Fred 178
More from around the web