Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11425 Sep 25, 2013
Nora, got the sample sale, now I will go to look a the blue rings. Do you have a preference??
Nia diamonds

Dundalk, MD

#11426 Sep 25, 2013
Hi ladies

how is everyone.... My day has been a little less stressful so far. I can not wait until all these stressors are resolved and I can feel like myself again.

Someone asked but I cannot remember who but my children are 16 and 11 going on 12 in Oct.

Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

#11427 Sep 25, 2013
Nora,
Maybe it is time to go to the doc about the headaches. You seem to only get a bit of reprieve for a day or two, and then you are headachey again. It's not good....be safe with yourself!

Location hidden

#11428 Sep 26, 2013
WOW! Michael Valitutti has outdone himself on ShopNBC/ShopHQ! If you ever wanted a HUGE gemstone ring or pendant, it seems like he has made it. Enormous TTV Smoky Quartz. I don't think I can pull it off, but I like the fact that he made something like that. Check out their homepage to see the TTV. Every time I see it, I think, maybe I CAN get it and wear it....

Location hidden

#11429 Sep 26, 2013
Mrspeacock, I saw that monster, it is huge, don't think I could pull it off either.

Is anyone else when they go to KTV or NBC, is your computer pulling up comparable items, is it the websites or is it my computer, is this happening to anyone else?? What ever it is, it is VERY annoying!!

Location hidden

#11430 Sep 26, 2013
I think I've discovered the cause of my headaches! I had a headache in the beginning of the month and thought it was allergies so I started taking Cla tin D everyday. I didn't have headaches for two days when I ran out of it. I talked to a pharmasist today and she said that that mediine raises your blood pressure! Aha!! I normally have good BP. So no more Clar tin !!

I'm not getting comparable items when I pull up KTV. There are always a few items beside the one I've pulled up but I don't mind that.

What I do mind is that you can no longer print the page with the item listing on it. I always print a copy of the item listing and now it won't print anymore.

Location hidden

#11431 Sep 27, 2013
No headache today so far!

Nia, Children of your age have so much going on in their lives! It is a tough time. May God bless your efforts!

Location hidden

#11432 Sep 27, 2013
Ladies, I sent you all an email about a deal on something I own. Crazy low price tonight. Check your email.

Copythat, I didn't get that huge smoky quartz ring last night, but I did order the big blue topaz that's being promoted as TTV today. It's smaller, so I think I can actually wear it, LOL!

Nora, that "D" in Claritin D is the decongestant. ALL decongestants raise BP except one specially designed to NOT do that---Coricidin HBP. The Claritin by itself shouldn't give you any headaches. I have the regular Claritin without the D.

Charles W back tomorrow on KTV at Noon!!! It's his 2 year anniversary, so he will probably have some surprises.

Location hidden

#11433 Sep 27, 2013
Mrspeacock, I knew he was back tomorrow but didn't realize that it is his second anniversary, I have them all set to record, now I am more excited than I normaally am!!lol
I am going to check my emails and that big ring you got.

Nora, it's bad when we take something to help us and it actually makes us sicker, it's sad, but that happens alot!

Location hidden

#11434 Sep 27, 2013
I had a small mild headache today but it went away on its own. I did have a flu shot yesterday

I have decided to keep both rings.

Location hidden

#11435 Sep 28, 2013
Nora, good choice, I really like both of them.

Bella, how are your legs doing, hopefully you haven't had another set back, haven't heard from you in a couple of days.

Location hidden

#11436 Sep 28, 2013
Anyone watching Charles W today? Did you all get the email I sent? I am shocked they are marking some rings and other items down 40-60% off. The biggest sale I saw before was 20% off.

Bella, hope you are doing OK. Post or email when you can.

Copythat, did you see the oval canary moissanite ring for $999? Wow. I wish I could get it.

Nora, I had a headache all day today :(. I am glad yours went away. Both rings were gorgeous, so I can see why you'd want to keep them!

Location hidden

#11437 Sep 29, 2013
Mrspeacock, I haven't seen the big canary oval, I have all the shows on Tivo and the rest are set to save, I will watch them this afternoon. I too couldn't belive some of the markdowns they have done on moissanite, even on the gemstone side they have marked a lot of them way down, maybe they are going to restock for the Holidays and are making room.
Yes, I got the email.

Location hidden

#11438 Sep 30, 2013
I didn't buy any more moissanite. You know I wear the moissanite and have never had one comment on them! Lab created. They are breathtaking! Don't know why people ignore them.

“Location hidden”

Since: Sep 13

For your protection

#11439 Sep 30, 2013
Afternoon ladies! My mum loves jewelry with large stones, do you ladies like the stratified gemstones?

Location hidden

#11440 Sep 30, 2013
Nora, almost every time I wear mine someone comments, can't imagine why no one has commented on yours, as you have some beautiful pieces. I also didn't buy anything, it wasn't because I wasn't tempted.lol

I see that NBC has started their extended return policy for the holidays, has anyone heard when KTV will start??

Location hidden

#11441 Sep 30, 2013
Max Eno, I have a few of the stratifed pieces and I love them. I have a gorgeous rutilated quartz gemstone also a sunset topaz set in the stratfy; just gorgeous! Glad to have you join our forum were the talk is about family and jewelry. Does your Mom buy from JTV frequently?

Copycat, QVC has also started the extended return policy. Have not heard anything about JTV though.

“Location hidden”

Since: Sep 13

For your protection

#11442 Sep 30, 2013
Not as often as she would like mrsdoolittle! I watch with her quite frequently and I've noticed that more and more jewelry is done with gold overlay instead of being gold espicially the rings. My mum has a lot of fantastic pieces from JTV, her friends think they all come from expensive shops, she never says a word to the contrary.:)
Thank you mrsdoolittle for the kind welcome!

Location hidden

#11443 Sep 30, 2013
Copythat, I don't know when KTV will start their return policy for holidays, but I hope it's soon. I am kind of mad that ShopNBC waited until the day AFTER the Hong Kong event to start theirs. I could have had longer to decide on my purchase if they had done it a day early. Oh well...

Location hidden

#11444 Sep 30, 2013
I was tempted too Copythat but I'll wait for something I can't live without. I wore all my moissanite to PetsMart and the clerk just talked with me about my dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Epiphany2 605,014
bless the jews (Nov '08) 2 min happy blessed se... 7,058
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min lightbeamrider 775,292
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Tony17 559,502
Zekeriyaköy ( General Electric Servisi ) 2O2 8O... 13 min gnelectric 1
SARIYER " GENERAL ELECTRIC Servis " 299 I5 34 ... 17 min gnelectric 1
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 19 min Johnny 1,014
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min WildWeirdWillie 175,632
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr who 265,147
More from around the web