Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11405 Sep 21, 2013
Nora, We fish for bass and stripers. Stripers are hard to get and they put up one heck of a fight when you hook them! I have had them break my line and take my artificial bait with them. You just have to keep playing them until they get tired and you can get them in.

Love the blue diamond rings you are looking at very much. I have been looking at getting a few new dressy jackets to wear to church with my skirts for the upcoming fall/winter season. I have ben looking at QVC and the Bob Mackie line. I definitely do not need any more clothes but just want something new to wear as I am tired of what I now have, lol!!

Location hidden

#11406 Sep 21, 2013
Nora, Here is a description of the striped bass we fish for:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Striped_bass_fis...

Location hidden

#11407 Sep 21, 2013
Nia, It is great to hear from you. Post more often if you can. It has been a bad year for several of us on here, so we get that! Believe me...I hope you are doing OK and you will be successful in your move and finding a new job in Chicago :).

Nora, I still love that icicle ring with the blue diamonds and white baguettes :).

Mrs. Dolittle, I used to love to fish when I was younger. I haven't done it in over 20 years!!! Same with bowling, LOL!
Nia diamonds

Sparrows Point, MD

#11408 Sep 21, 2013
no, he is staying behind to work and take care of the house here.. the move is temp. but is over an extended period of time. we are moving back in due time and he will become a regular visitor....
the kids are coming because they are girls and going thru that stage where I need to keep a very close eye on them and since dad works all hours they would be home by them selves most of the afternoon and I cant have that.

Location hidden

#11409 Sep 22, 2013
Hi Nia! Will you move to Chicago or a suburb of it? I hope you find a safe location and good schools for the kids. I wouldn't want the girls home alone either. I understand. Going to school and working at the same time sounds almost impossible to me. I will keep you all in my prayers. Maybe you should move in with your mom?

I bought both of the blue diamonds rings so I can look at them and decide which one. I came close to cancelling the order after I ordered them but didn't.

We had a great Bible lesson this morning! Love it and the Lord so much!!

Location hidden

#11410 Sep 22, 2013
QVC has Christmas today. I love to see the new items. I think I will get the carousel 80th Anniversary from Mr. Christmas.

Location hidden

#11411 Sep 22, 2013
Nora,I agree with Mrs Peacock in that I like the blue diamond ring with the baguette blue diamonds very much. I prefer this one over the round blue diamond ring. The baguette one is something you just do not see very often; so unique :))))

I bought two Bob Mackie jackets and one Motto sweater from QVC. The Motto sweater has a Coco Chanel flair to it.

Location hidden

#11412 Sep 22, 2013
Missing Bella and copycat on here plus shoppinggal:)))

Location hidden

#11413 Sep 22, 2013
Nora, I meant to say the white baguette diamonds, sorry! That ring is just so breath taking and makes you look at it more than once with the jagged design.

Location hidden

#11414 Sep 22, 2013
Mrs Peacock, What have you bought lately as far as jewelry?

Location hidden

#11415 Sep 22, 2013
Both of them have white baguettes but I know the one you mean. I just want to see them together at the same time to decide. It is TAL 032 and the other one ia APG 031.
Nia diamonds

Sparrows Point, MD

#11416 Sep 22, 2013
i am moving to the suburbs not the inner city as it is so dangerous now that I would be scared to walk the streets...

I cant move in with my mom because her house is full. both of my brothers, nephew and my dad live with her and I am so use to having my own space.

After such a trying year I am hoping to give myself a stress free break from everyday life in Maryland. my plan is to start over and find myself a job instead of working for myself and scale back a little. Spend time with my family and just take a year or two to reevaluate things.... I wish hubby could come but he has to work and is not interested in renting out the house.... he keeps telling me only one of us can have a mid-life crisis at a time...lol... well I guess i'm up at bat in full swing... at least I paid off my debt earlier this year so I don't have to worry about that... I guess God knew what he was setting me up against....

Location hidden

#11417 Sep 23, 2013
Wow, Nia. It sounds like a lot of changes at once. I hope all goes well for you in Chicago. Your hubby will be all alone in MD? My hubby would never let me leave for a long time. I hope he visits you often.

Nora, I bet you will have a hard time choosing between those pretty blue diamonds.

Mrs. Dolittle, I bought a few items from Chuck's anniversary a couple weekends ago. Nothing big...some zircon hoops, an initial pendant, some little stud earrings. This week there is a jewels of Hong Kong event on Thurs and Friday with Michael V and Chuck. I bet there will be something in there.

Location hidden

#11418 Sep 23, 2013
Nia, How old are your kids? Best wishes for your move. I hope the stress eases up soon! Sounds very serious for you!

I think I'll keep the TAL blue diamond but we'll see.

For two days now I have not had a headache! I'm nervous thinking that one might start but so far no pain!

Location hidden

#11419 Sep 24, 2013
Good luck with your move Nia, have ben wondering how you were, now I know, hope all goes well and some of the burdens will be lifted after you get settled, stay in touch as we miss you!!

Nora, don't worry as I have found your headache, for 2 days I have had an awful sinus pressure headache. Let us know which ring you choose.

I am trying o get ready to have a yard sale, and of course it decides to ran, can't have a very good one if every thing is wet!

Mrsdolittle, are you still at the lake??
Mrs_Poe

Niles, IL

#11420 Sep 24, 2013
Hi all you ladies! Hi Nia!
Hello everyone. so nice to hear from you, Nia. Sounds like you will be a Chi town girl, but not really in Chi town. Ladies, being that I am here in Illinois, I listen to Chicago news daily. I am appalled at what is going on here. I live in a North Suburb, not Chicago, but I certainly have spent lots of time in Chicago, and spent years teaching in the Chicago schools. I really do not think police can control the people. The people have to control themselves. It is so out of hand. I get sick at heart hearing of all the killings. Parts of Chicago are like a war zone...

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#11421 Sep 24, 2013
Hello Birdies, What a wonderful little thread you have here. I didnt bother to read much but I wanted to chime in and express how nice I thought it looked to see such a thread does exist.

You ladies are awesome. Keep on going!

Location hidden

#11422 Sep 25, 2013
copycat, We came home Monday from the lake and will be here until around the last week of October and head back over there again. It is so refreshing to get away for a week or so each month.

Have you bought any jewelry lately? The only purchase I have made were two humidifiers for the house and two dressy blazers and a sweater from QVC. I did order my MIL a pretty pair of leather boots that she asked me to order for her on the computer.

Location hidden

#11423 Sep 25, 2013
Mrsdolittle, my daughter and her family are going camping or the last 2 weeks of Oct., the campground is only 15 minutes from my son in law's job, so he is able o take a few days off and work the rest of the time but still have a good time, glad you are enjoying camping. With the new designs of travel trailers it would be hard to not enjoy it.
I haven't bought any jewelry lately, I am very proud of myself, couldn't believe I had a coupon for that long and didn't use it, I have bought some new clothes, some jeans and new dresses for church.

Location hidden

#11424 Sep 25, 2013
I was driving home from town the other day and also drove off the road looking at travel homes.

I have another headache.

Sent you all an email about a sample sale and photos of my blue diamond rings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min guest 646,621
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min RiccardoFire 44,689
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min RiversideRedneck 48,752
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min RiversideRedneck 971,696
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 34 min Voyeur 38,756
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 49 min Annaleigh 105,621
Moving companies provide a Shifting solution th... (Sep '15) 56 min jorvajor 8
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 hr KellyP_Onuandher 2,063
More from around the web