Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11091 Jul 16, 2013
Mrspeacock, I saw those bracelets, they were real beautys, like you if I had of had a coupon, I would have considered one, but it doesn't make any difference to KTV they sold out anyway. I remember the day I didn't care if I had a coupon or not, if I wanted it, I bought it, not so now with the economy the way it is, I have to think a lot harder about buying a piece of jewelry.

Location hidden

#11092 Jul 16, 2013
Mrs.P., I know which bracelet you are speaking about now; I saw them live on JTV and they were gorgeous! Maybe since they were a good seller JTV will bring them back.

It got up to 91 here today, hot and sultry!

Location hidden

#11093 Jul 16, 2013
Copythat and Mrs. Dolittle. I liked those bracelets, so I hope they can bring them back when we DO have good percentage off coupons. Then, maybe I could afford one.

It is really sticky here, even inside. I have my thermostat turned way up to keep the a/c from running all the time. If I kept it on 78 on a day like today, it would run and run. I turned it up to 80, and it still comes on, but not as much. I would hate for the power to go out on a week like this one. We are staying in the upper 90s all the way through Sat.

Location hidden

#11094 Jul 18, 2013
I'm home. Lost a Michael Anthony 14K yellow gold bracelet somewhere between the hotel and the airport!:(

But I had a wonderful time at the Bible Convention! Great Bible lessons, precious fellowship and a beautiful state!! I had no idea it had such tall trees in forests of rolling hills!! I loved it! The university there is old and ornate!!!

Anyway, I found watch on line just like the watch I lost, and bought it. It has a few diamonds on the bezel and mine did not. Lesson learned: Don't wear valuable jewelry on a trip!!

Location hidden

#11095 Jul 18, 2013
Nora, Where did you buy the watch online? I know that Ebay had several of the Michale Anthony watches.

Location hidden

#11096 Jul 18, 2013
Yes, on Ebay. I was sick I lost it but since it fell off, it is only realistic to know it is gone. It always came undone easily! I should have had it fixed at a jeweler.
Shoppinggal

Montrose, MI

#11097 Jul 18, 2013
NORA....Glad you are back home safe and sound. Sorry to hear you lost your Michael Anthony watch. You were lucky to find a replacement as they don't make those watches anymore.

Location hidden

#11098 Jul 19, 2013
Nora, so glad that you found a replacement for your watch, I also have a 14k Michael Anthony watch, thought about selling it once but decided that I would never be able to get another one so I kept it.
So glad that you enjoyed yourself and that you seem to be recharged so to speak.:)

Mrspeacock, are you resting up and getting ready for this weekend at the Q, I have already ordered me a Quacker Factory Christmas long sleeved tee shirt.

Location hidden

#11099 Jul 19, 2013
Copythat, I am so torn between the Q and ShopNBC this weekend. I have to find a way to watch both at the same time.

I was thinking I should preorder some Christmas goodies on QVC before the event starts tonight. I have the annual Harry London tin in my cart along with some decorations from Valerie Parr Hill. Did you see the new Carolers with the light post? In the past the lamp was separate, and now it's all in one with a timer. Item H200688.

Nora, glad you found a replacement so quickly. Still hoping someone finds yours and returns it.

Location hidden

#11100 Jul 19, 2013
Bella, sent you an email. Ouro Verdes on ShopNBC right now!!!

Location hidden

#11101 Jul 19, 2013
Mrspeacock, no I didn't, will go and check it oout in a little while.
How rude of QVC and ShopNBC to have 2 great events at the same time, could drive a woman insane trying to see them both.:))

Location hidden

#11102 Jul 19, 2013
Copythat,I am still trying to surf both QVC and ShopNBC at the same time online. ShopNBC seems to be losing, LOL! I am looking at so many cute new Christmas items. I love the things that light up, and there are tons to see.

Check out these cute, glittery lighted figures: Item H200582. I can't decide on which to get. I bought something similar last year that was a Santa. It was beautiful.

Location hidden

#11103 Jul 19, 2013
Mrspeacock, I love the Santa and the Snowman, did you buy one???
Be careful and don't get your channels mixed up, that could be expensive!!! LOL

Location hidden

#11104 Jul 19, 2013
Copythat, I ordered the Carolers and the Reindeer and Angel glitter lights. I would have gotten the Santa, but I got a similar Santa last year. There are some ornaments that I have my eye on, but I would like to see the presentation first.

Location hidden

#11105 Jul 19, 2013
It is too hot to eat! What should I fix? I have shredded chicken. I think a pasta salad with olives, peppers, broccoli, and stuff like that. Or BLT's.

What are QVC and ShopNBC doing? Having Christmas In July? I love glittering sparkling lights!

Location hidden

#11106 Jul 19, 2013
Nora, that pasta salad sounds SOOO GOOD, makes me hungry and I have already eaten!!!:))
QVC is having Christmas in July and NBC is having a big jewelry event, which makes it hard on Mrspeacock. LOL

Location hidden

#11107 Jul 20, 2013
Copythat, you are right! I am having a hard time going back and forth. Chuck debuted the zircon tennis necklace, but they never got to present it. It sold out in 7 minutes. I didn't get it :(. It was too pricey, I thought. Also, Michael V had a big blue topaz as the TTV. It too seemed more than I thought it would be. So, I didn't get either one. I hope that these items come down in price closer to Christmas.

Location hidden

#11108 Jul 20, 2013
Anyone watching Gourmet Holiday on QVC? It's making me hungry. Caramel Apples, ham, cookies, lobster.....Wow. Anyone ever try those Mrs. Prindabe's apples? I have always wanted to try those.

Location hidden

#11109 Jul 20, 2013
Mrs Peacock,I have never tried those apples but boy did they look good!

Did you end up buyig any goodies from the Shopnbc Vegas event? There sure were some pretty items :)))

Location hidden

#11110 Jul 21, 2013
mrspeacock, I have always wanted to try those apples, but have not, they look sooo good!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 18 min Doctor REALITY 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Tellthetruth 447,415
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quivering Lip Lib... 71,617
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr leprechauns rock 995,062
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr mikex28 1
How to make an interracial relationship work 4 hr malvin48 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Gay Equals Pervert 699,410
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 122