Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11050 Jul 8, 2013
Nora, sorry to hear about your dog, what a BAD time for this to happen, as if any time were a good time.

Mrspeacock, I was wondering if you were watching, sounds like the Anniversary Shows in Sept. are gong to be something, better start saving your money now.:))

Location hidden

#11051 Jul 8, 2013
Nora, sorry to hear about your poor doggie's ear having issues again. Hope the vet can fix it.

Copythat, I DID hear Chuck say that his Anniversary and NYC shows will be combined into one weekend. WOW! I will be broke for sure. Did you happen to see the Zircon tennis necklace that will premiere next weekend? There was a blue one and a white one in 3 lengths. I am sure I will want one.

Ladies, I hope you all are having a good week so far. We had over 10 inches of rain in about 9 days--almost 3 inches on this past Sat alone!

Location hidden

#11052 Jul 8, 2013
Mrs P., I bet the white zircon tennis necklace would look exactly like a white diamond necklace. What are the item numbers of your two purchases?

Nora, So sorry to hear about the pooch. Is there not any home remedy you could do to relive the pain? I had to cut my dog's dew claw last week that had turned under and actually entered her paw about 1/8 inch. First I cut the claw and then I had to grip the part that was embedded in her foot and pull it out. She let out a holler but she had to have relief. After that she was better and walked a lot better. It bled terribly though. Hubby would not do it; he just held her for me to do it.

Location hidden

#11053 Jul 8, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I bet those zircon necklaces would be the closest thing to a diamond necklace that I could afford.

The item numbers for the items I got today are:
132-433 and 130-062.

Chuck has some deals on diamonds for the next few hours. Green diamond ring that Shopping Gal and I own is at it's lowest price right now!

Location hidden

#11054 Jul 8, 2013
Nora ,
Sorry to hear about your Doug's ear. Is it the same ear as before?

Mrs.Peacock and CopyThat,
It has been pretty soggy hear too. The grass grows like crazy and barely enough non rainy days to cut it.

CopyThat,
The leg wound is nearly closed in the center. It is just a thin line now.

Location hidden

#11055 Jul 9, 2013
Girls, there is a nice diamond bracelet on preowns:

Pre-owned Diamond 6.00ctw Princess Cut, 14k White Gold Tennis Bracelet
Only 1 Item Left
JTV Price:$2899.99
Clearance Price:$1739.99

Location hidden

#11056 Jul 9, 2013
Bella, glad that your leg is doing much better, I know that it has been a LONG journey.

Nora, did your girl have her surgery this morning?

Mrsdolittle thanks for the heads up but it was gone when I got to the site, guess I'll have to be a little faster next time.

Mrspeacock, have you bought any else today?

Location hidden

#11057 Jul 9, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
That is a gorgeous bracelet and well worth that clearance price. I have that one and it is a bit bigger than the 7 inches they list. Robert showed it recently and said it was 7 1/4". That jives with what I see when I out it on my wrist.

Location hidden

#11058 Jul 9, 2013
That bracelet was gone this morning. Who bought it?
Mrs. Dolittle, Wow! You sure helped your dog! I know you'll keep the wound clean.

My dog had her surgery this morning. She is resting comfortably. Our other dog misses her but enjoys having all the scraps and attention undivided. We get to bring home our girl on Friday.

Location hidden

#11059 Jul 9, 2013
Nora,
Happy to hear your dog is doing fine after the surgery. I think it us wise to let the vet monitor the stitches for a couple of days. I know Red is enjoying double portions of scraps. Do you still get to go to Ohio?

Location hidden

#11060 Jul 10, 2013
Yes! Hubby will be here to take care of all. He'll bring our girl home on Friday with the cone. She is wise enough to get out of that so he will add some duct tape to the cone. The boy dog barked a long series of barks to me until I explained the situation to him.

The suitcases are down for packing today. My friends in Ohio are waiting and ready. So today I'll pack, do my hair and nails, and be ready! I never can sleep the night before a trip.

Now... which jewelry do I take to a Bible convention?

Location hidden

#11061 Jul 10, 2013
Nora, what a tough decision.lol So glad that the surgery is over, hopefully she won't have any more, and as Bella said, better to leave her at the vet's for a few days. Glad that this will not stop your trip, enjoy, have fun and we will miss your post but I know you will have a lot to tell us when you get back, how long will you be gone?

Location hidden

#11062 Jul 10, 2013
Til Monday. I'm already homesick. I don't like to travel but I will for the Bible lessons and fellowship!

Location hidden

#11063 Jul 10, 2013
Hubby is on vacation this week, so if I don't post a lot, that's why. It has rained a lot, so he hasn't gotten around to doing the yard work he wanted to do. So far, just ran some errands and made a lot of phone calls to credit card companies and banks trying to fix errors. It seems like every time I go to the store or every time I open a statement for something, there are financial errors---and they are NEVER in my favor. Today alone we had to deal with the credit union, gas/electric company and a credit card. It's best to do these types of calls when we are BOTH present, so it's good he is on vacation.

I have to go back to the doctor tomorrow. Not looking forward to that. Haven't lost any more weight, and I may have gained some. Vacation also means eating out good food that I don't normally get :).

Nora, I hope you have a good time in OH. Glad your doggie is out of surgery and on the mend.

Location hidden

#11064 Jul 10, 2013
Nora,
I am happy your trip is still a go. Wear your Moissanite some!

Mrs.Peacock,
Use your tablet if Hubby hogs the computer. I know how you feel about the doctor. Seems like I live there lately.

CopyThat,
We have a bit of sunshine today. Shocker! ;)

Location hidden

#11065 Jul 10, 2013
Bella, we had sun today, but it rained this afternoon, but that was OK, I don't feel quite as moldy now as before.:))

Nora, which jewelry did you decide on?

Location hidden

#11066 Jul 11, 2013
Done with the doctor's visit. All is the same as last time. That's good. Our van's check engine light came on while driving to the appointment. Oh joy....we just put a bunch of money in my hubby's car and my main transportation now has some issue.

Anyway, the rain has finally stopped, and this weekend should be nice. Yay!

Bella, my hubby isn't the one taking my computer. It's just I don't have time to get on it when he's around. Too busy.

Location hidden

#11067 Jul 11, 2013
Mrspeacock, so GLAD that your visit was a good one, that is ALWAYS encouraging, when do you have o go back, longer period in between visits I hope.

Location hidden

#11068 Jul 11, 2013
Copythat, I still have to go every 4 weeks to get my blood checked to see if it's in range of "thinness" they want. It will be this way forever, if I have to stay on this blood thinner long term. I am hoping that I will be able to get off of it in the next 6-9 months. That would be nice.

I don't like having to go there so much. I only see the actual doctor every three months now. I still have the nurses weighing me, taking blood and doing blood pressure, pulse, etc. every 4 weeks.

I heard that Nora made her way to OH safely. I hope she has a good time :).

Location hidden

#11070 Jul 11, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I am glad your doctor's visit went smoothly. I hope you can eventually get off the medication. I will be glad when I can stop going to the Wound Clinic.

That is good news Nora made it to Ohio. I wonder what bling she took with her.:-) I assume her dog that had surgery is doing fine too.

CopyThat,
We had a huge rainstorm last night with very gusty wind. We were eating at a favorite restaurant that is undergoing a facelift changing the front of the building. Well the tarp they had over the roof did not protect the roof that was being modified. Water started pouring in through the ceiling and at least a dozen ceiling tiles fell down. Felt like we were on a sinking ship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min NoStress4me 30,455
Play "end of the word" part 2 9 min andet1987 1,479
Ihaveagod.com - Christian Network - Connecting ... 25 min israel96 4
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 29 min Paul is dead 3,705
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 181,970
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Ooogah Boogah 968,923
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 638,120
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Memorial Day Sock 617,994
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 43,941
More from around the web