Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11030 Jul 4, 2013
Bella, I just emailed you the picture of shoppinggal's platinum diamnd watch so look for it.
Shoppinggal

Marlette, MI

#11031 Jul 4, 2013
Happy 4th of July to all.(I just hopes this will show up). You ladies have no idea how many times I have tried to post and nothing show up. Very frustrating.

Happy birthday to all the July babies. Mine is in July too.

COPYTHAT...I bought a platinum and diamond watch off of eBay. I actually got the highest bid in an auction. Couldn't believe it. I love the watch. The jeweler who put a link in for me offered to buy it from me.

MRSDOLITTLE sent a pic to BELLA of the watch since I have no way of doing it.(Well, I probably would if I could operate a computer...lol)

Location hidden

#11032 Jul 4, 2013
Shoppinggal, I am green with envy!!! I LOVE platinum and have several pieces but nothing as glam as a watch, I bet it is just BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats on winning the auction!!!
I thought that your birthday was in July also...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you as well!!

Mrsdolittle send me a pic also, so I can drool a little. LOL:))

Location hidden

#11033 Jul 4, 2013
copycat, check your email as I sent you a pic of the watch! Did you get the email with the recipe of the salad?

Location hidden

#11034 Jul 4, 2013
copycat, All I can say is that I ENVY both you and shoppingal for having platinum. I dearly love anything in platinum and maybe one of these by chance I hope to own at least one piece :))))

Location hidden

#11035 Jul 4, 2013
Platinum watches? Wow. I would love to have a gold watch. Platinum and diamonds would be amazing. Mrs. Dolittle, send me a pic, too, please :).

Shopping Gal, Happy Birthday to you. You know you got a good item if the jeweler wants to buy it from you.

The baseball game was canceled, so that ought to tell you the whole day it rained here. Bummer. It's supposed to be like this for the next few days. No grilling out, either. Wet and washed out 4th of July for us.

Location hidden

#11036 Jul 4, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
I would love that strawberry recipe too!:-)

ShoppingGal,
That is a gorgeous watch. It is so elegant. What a super EBay find. I can see your messages.

Mrs.Peacock,
We have flash flooding in our city and some streets under water. All the firework shows were canceled due to all the rain. It was not cook out weather here either.

Location hidden

#11037 Jul 5, 2013
Bella, same here for all the fireworks, it's supposed to rain her thru next Tues, I feel waterlogged.:))

Mrspeacock, I have a 14k YG watch, I never wear it, can't see the dial anymore, need to get it out and have it checked and wear it, it is beautiful, has a square dial, would send a pic but I can't do that.

Mrsdolittle, I received the recipe, am going to the store in a few days and am getting the ingredients I need to prepare, sounds wonderful, does your MIL use sour cream and cream cheese or just the cream cheese?
Can't see the watch images though, was VERY disappointed!!!!

Location hidden

#11038 Jul 5, 2013
copycat, I BELIEVE that she uses both the sour cream and the cream cheese in the recipe.

It poured the rain here awhile ago for about 20 minutes and now it has quit.

Location hidden

#11039 Jul 5, 2013
copycat, I just now resent you the picture of shoppinggal's watch. I also sent it to Mrs Peacock, Nora, and Mrs Poe.

Bella, I sent you the recipe for the salad so check your email.

Location hidden

#11040 Jul 5, 2013
Thanks for the pic Mrsdolittle, it was very good.

I think we going to turn into mold around here seems as though it's been a month since I saw the sun, not true, but feels that way.:)

Location hidden

#11041 Jul 5, 2013
Thanks for sending the picture, Mrs. Dolittle.

Copythat, I had the chance years ago at KTV to get solid gold watches, and I always put it off. Then gold soared in price, and they stopped offering. They seem very difficult to find new anywhere.

Bella, this rain it awful. It sort of stopped this morning for a while, but it's coming back again. I was able to see some of the neighbors fireworks last night. The show I wanted to see did go off in the pouring down rain! I was hoping they would postpone so I could go and see it tomorrow or something. Oh well. Next time....

Tonight we are having Italian takeout for dinner. Still not grilling, but maybe tomorrow.
Shoppinggal

Marlette, MI

#11042 Jul 5, 2013
Glad you all think my watch is nice. I just love it. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would have a platinum watch.

MRSPEACOCK....I remember when Ktv had gold and diamond watches. I bought one of the Michael Anthony 14k yellow gold and diamond watches back then and am glad I did. It was one of the bigger ones and weighs 26 grams.

Nothing much going on here. It's like a Dutch oven outside and I have had the AC cranked up and ceiling fans going.

We are waiting to hear from the Doctor as hubby is to have one more test before they decide what they can do for him. His neck is bad and the back surgery he had 15 or so years ago is giving him problems too. The doc seems to think he is getting some abnormal bone growth around the implants.

BELLA....How is your leg doing? I sure hope you are doing okay with it.

Location hidden

#11043 Jul 5, 2013
ShoppingGal,
The whole in my left shin is healing and closing. I feel like I am watching paint dry sometimes though. The complications from 3 months of inactivity are taking their toll though with swollen feet and legs. I just try to keep a positive attitude. My husband has been an angel .... Changing bandages and finding things like cooling mats to keep my legs cool.

I hope the doctor comes up with a good way to help your husband. I am so sorry he is having such a painful problem.

Mrs.Peacock,
It is still raining here. Flooded roads. Soggy everything. Ugh.....

Location hidden

#11044 Jul 5, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
Thanks for that recipe! I cannot wait to try it. I have a cranberry salad that has cranberry sauce , cream cheese, pineapple, nuts, and strawberry gelatin that I love.

CopyThat,
With you about the mold. Very wet summer so far...

Location hidden

#11045 Jul 6, 2013
Shopping Gal, I love that watch! What a great purchase! Excellent! I was lucky enough to buy two Michael Anthony gold watches. But I have nothing in platinum.

Copythat, I'm sorry your husband is having such a rough time with his neck.

Mrs.Dolittle, Thank you for the recipe. Sounds delicious. You are such a great cook.

Mrs. Peacock, Rain and more rain. Sounds like fireworks were cancelled. I'm flying there soon for the Bible student's convention.

We need more rain here. Not a bad summer so far with heat.

Location hidden

#11046 Jul 6, 2013
Bella, I have a cranberry salad recipe that has orange jello in it, other than that it sounds like almost the same recipe, it is so good but I am the only one that eats it since my parents died so I never make it any more..
The weather is the same here, roads washing out, flooded creeks and homes, it is a mess, since we get our water from a well I am grateful for the rain but it has rained for over a week now and I am kind of ready for it to stop for a while, we have rain in the forcast until Tues, maybe then we will get some sun shine.
Glad that our leg is finally getting better, not being able to move around is a drag!!!

Location hidden

#11047 Jul 8, 2013
Helllooo, anyone there? I feel like the "Lone Ranger" here. LOL Hope everyone is OK, just busy!!

Location hidden

#11048 Jul 8, 2013
I am here! Just found out my dog has to have surgery in the morning. She has another ear hematoma! So sad. It is all swollen tight. Poor girl! I hate this. I'm leaving on a trip to Ohio on Thursday!

Location hidden

#11049 Jul 8, 2013
Copythat, I am here. I have been watching Chuck clearance on ShopNBC. Hubby is off this week, so I am not on the computer as much.

It's sooo difficult to keep from buying everything I see. So far, I just bought sapphire earrings and a zircon cross ring. I have had my eye on both of the items for months, and now the prices are much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 855,074
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Just Think 596,417
Drawing Animals In Pencil 18 min ahmadwael 1
Award Winning Cat Tree Plans 20 min ahmadwael 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 27 min Halle Berry Sister 2,639
The Christian Atheist debate 28 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,022
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 41 min End Times 612,623
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr curtjester1 444,355
More from around the web