Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11010 Jul 2, 2013
Copythat, Happy early birthday! Happy Anniversary. I have been thinking a lot about MrsMe2 this week. I knew this was the time of year. So sad....she is missed.

Even with inventory just completed, no coupons? I guess they figure the clearance prices are good enough. There were some nice preowned yesterday. Maybe more today or tomorrow?

Location hidden

#11011 Jul 2, 2013
Hi Ladies, I just got back from spending $157.00 at the grocery store. I tell you it seems every time prices have gone up again!

Copycat, Happy anniversary and upcoming birthday. How great it is to be born on the 4th of July when everyone is celebrating :)))

I did not buy anything on preowns but shoppinggal did yesterday. I did see a pretty morganite ring with pink diamonds that Bella owns on the preowns.

Location hidden

#11012 Jul 2, 2013
Mrsdolittle, I saw that morganite and put it in my cart but just didn't have the heart to buy it, no coupons that can be used on PO's stops me from buying a lot of items!!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, after the cancer scare last year, I am just SO HAPPY to be alive and well, makes you appreciate life more!!!

Mrspeacock, last year at this time they had a BIG PO with a lot of older merchandise, was hoping for more of the same this year, as you said maybe tomorrow.

Location hidden

#11013 Jul 2, 2013
Copycat, I was also tempted by that morganite and pink diamond ring but without any coupons to use n preowns it makes you stop and think before you hit the buy button. It use to be that that thought never even entered my mind about not buying but it does now since we can no longer are able to use a coupon on the preowns and it is only 40% off instead of 50%.

I am looking at diamond bracelets on Ebay but that is the only thing so far. If I buy one I am going to take it to the jeweler and have an extension added to it to lengthen it. Shoppinggal just did that to her platinum and diamond watch and she is suppose to pick it up today at the jewelers.

Location hidden

#11014 Jul 2, 2013
Ladies, I had that same Morganite and pink diamond ring in my cart, too, LOL! I would have gone for it if I had a coupon. We are all thinking the same!

Mrs. Dolittle, I know what you mean about groceries. The other day we went and got some pop, toiletries, eggs, milk, bread, cheese....not many items. It was $90! No meat or anything. Boy oh boy, was I shocked. Then we got gas and it was almost $100! Yikes.

Copythat, WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU ARE ALIVE :)!!!! I am glad to know someone who beat cancer. A lot of people around me haven't been so lucky. I know you and your family are very grateful.

Nora, I am starting to regret sending stuff back. I feel like you have sometimes, when you sent it back, then change your mind again. Now I am starting to want to re-order it. I have to stop myself from doing that. I am trying to wait to buy from ShopNBC's Vegas event in 2 weeks. Or, maybe I will get something from KTV if there is a good coupon.
Mrs_Poe

Niles, IL

#11015 Jul 2, 2013
Hi everyone,
Copythat.....Happy BDAY!!! A happy and healthy year to you.

Mrs. Dolittle,
Nice to see your posts. I hate when I do not see your posts for awhile. Good luck with finding a platinum diamond bracelet. You will find one! I am terrible with EBay.. I am always on one quest or another. I just find it so much fun. Just sold a ring at my local coin dealer. Gold is lower than usual, so I had to sell it for seventy five bucks less than what I paid for it. But I was happy to sell, and did not want to wait for gold to get even lower.

ZaZa's,
have any of you eaten Eastern Indian food? I am having it tonite. I love it once in awhile. Seasonings such as turmeric,cumin,coriander...it is so different and unusual. I get such a taste for it sometimes....gotta go for dinner! Bye!

Location hidden

#11016 Jul 2, 2013
Mrs Poe, I have never had it but I think it would be delightful, but hubby is a meat and potatoes man so unless I go with my daughter I don't get a lot of different things.

Well, I guess GREAT minds think a like, we all had the same ring in our carts but didn't buy, I think they had 3 or maybe 4 different ones in that same ring.

Someone else has a birthday this month too, Bella, what day is your birthday?

Shoppinggal, what did you get on Ebay?

Location hidden

#11017 Jul 2, 2013
CopyThat,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and we are all so glad you beat that cancer scare. I too have been thinking about and missing MrsMe2. I am so thankful I had the chance to know such a dear person.

You ladies are too funny and wonderful that you all liked that morganite ring. You all always have such good taste.:)

Mrs.Dolittle,
Groceries just get more and more expensive. Ugh... We grill on Sunday evenings during the Summer because everyone is home. Steaks are outrageous. Fortunately my girls love to marinate chicken and then grill it.
I hope you find your dream bracelet soon.:)

Mrs.Poe,
You must have a cast iron stomach! As much as would like to try such exotic dishes, I would be burping and tasting it for hours!:-/

Location hidden

#11018 Jul 3, 2013
Happy Birthday and anniversary, CopyThat. And Bella, happy birthday to you too.

I still think back to Mrs.Me2's posts and miss her.

I love that Morganite ring and never saw it on preowns. I'm sure looking at that red diamond ring! But I've really bought a ton of things lately.

Tonight I'm having my family and stepson and his new girlfriend over for the 3rd of July! My town is having a big fireworks display at the golf course to our south. We'll sit on our new driveway and watch it. I'm excited.

I'm going to make deviled eggs, a blackberry cobbler, an avocado dip, and baked beans. Woo hoo! I've put out the flags too!

Location hidden

#11019 Jul 3, 2013
Nora,
Wow ..... That sounds delicious! I want be at your house tonight! Blackberry cobbler is my favorite cobbler.:-)

And thanks for the Birthday wishes.:-)

Location hidden

#11020 Jul 3, 2013
Nora, are you having ice cream with that cobbler???
YUUUMMM, it sounds good, I envy you being able to see fireworks from your driveway, we were going into our small town to see them tomorrow night but they have been cancelled due to heavy rain, almost all of the parades and fireworks have been cancelled due to the weather.

We are having pulled beef barbeque sandwiches and have bought ice cream and all kinds of toppings, plus banana's, strawberries with whip cream to go on top, I usually make homemade ice cream but am trying to cut down on my fat intake plus just didn't want to go to the trouble to make it this year. We will get together for a big breakfast in the morning and in the afternoon we are going to play the WII and eat sandwiches and ice cream desserts.

Not sure just when your birthday is Bella, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too!!!

Happy Fourth to all my posting friends!!

Location hidden

#11021 Jul 3, 2013
Bella, Happy Brithday! What new trinket did you get for the big day?

Copycat, I am having the very same thing as you are tomorrow for supper. Pulled pork barbecue on buns with cole salw and baked beans. MY MIl is bringing over a strawberry nut salad and watermelon to add to the meal.

Location hidden

#11022 Jul 3, 2013
Mrsdolittle, what is a strawberry nut salad, it sounds delicious, anything with strawberries in it has to be GOOD!!! We are just having chips with ours as we are being lazy, and I am the only one that eats slaw so it wouldn't be worth the trouble just for me, I am looking forward to our sandwiches , hubby started the meat on the grill and will finish it in the crock pot with his sauce that has everything in it but the kitchen sink.:))

Thanks everyone for the well wishes on my good health, you all make me feel SO loved!!!

Location hidden

#11023 Jul 3, 2013
Nora, sounds like a fun time tonight! Enjoy! It must be a great thing to see professional fireworks from your own yard.

Copythat, we are going to be rained out here tomorrow. If we want to see fireworks, we will have to find something tonight. I am pretty tired, so I doubt we will venture out.

Bella, what day is your birthday? Happy early birthday to you.

Mrs. Dolittle, I love barbeque. Sounds yummy. We were going to grill chicken, burgers and brats with baked beans and potato salad, but I don't know if the grill will be working if it's too wet. We'll have to see.

Happy 4th of July to all, in case I don't get to post here again for a while.

Location hidden

#11024 Jul 3, 2013
Glad to see your post Mrspeacock, now I know that you are alright, I feel better!!! Don't like for anyone to go too long without posting, makes me concerned that something might be wrong.

Location hidden

#11025 Jul 3, 2013
cat, a strawberry nut salad is a congealed salad that contains cream cheese that my MIl makes, it is very tasty!

Mrs P., It is pouring down rain here; has been since around 3:00. Your menu sounds delicious for tomorrow.

Location hidden

#11026 Jul 3, 2013
Mrsdolittle, strawberry and cream cheese, doesn't get much better than that, yummm. Do you know the recipe, if you do, email it to me.

Location hidden

#11027 Jul 3, 2013
The rain is moving in starting now :(. The neighbors are shooting off tons of fireworks. I guess they figure they won't be able to tomorrow. The trees block most from view, but I like the free show :).

You all are making me hungry talking about desserts. I didn't think about what to have for dessert tomorrow. Something chocolate? Or, just some good old ice cream....yummy!

Location hidden

#11028 Jul 4, 2013
All this talk about great food is making me hungry too! We are having pulled BBQ, Brunswick Stew, potato salad, baked beens. No fireworks here yet.....it is supposed to rain all day tomorrow. Gonna be a soggy July 4th.

Location hidden

#11029 Jul 4, 2013
copycat, I just now sent you the strawberry nut salad recipe so check your email. I also sent it to shoppinggal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Clearwater 17,382
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 29 min andet1987 86
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Buck Crick 983,251
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,421
K9.....remembering.... 3 hr knightsdolive 1
getting pregnant by much older man 3 hr knightsdolive 2
Black women White men Dating Site (May '14) 7 hr lovekiki 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 hr Robert F 683,926
More from around the web