Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10990 Jun 27, 2013
Hi Girls! Not much going on here but the same old everyday stuff. I am looking for a platinum bracelet or watch on EBay but trying to find an 8 inch is difficult to say the least. I LOVE my 14k gold diamond Hamilton vintage watch I got on EBay. Shoppinggal and I are both hooked on EBay, lol!

Bella, Glad to hear your leg is improving, take it easy and let hubby and your girls do the household chores and cooking.

It is hard to believe that we are only six months away from Christmas. Where on earth does the time go?? It seems as you get older it goes faster.

Location hidden

#10991 Jun 27, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
It just blows my mind we are over half way to Christmas. The entire Spring and it looks like Summer has been blown with these leg issues. Hubby and the girls are taking good care if me though.

Eight inch bracelets are just hard to find. Are you looking for an all platinum braceket or one that had diamonds too.

CopyThat,
I do not have HDG003. Is this the correct item number?

Location hidden

#10992 Jun 27, 2013
CopyThat?
Do you mean HDG013?

Location hidden

#10993 Jun 27, 2013
Bella, I had a brain fart, it was the FDG ring not HDG, I do like the HDG rings but my favorite is the FDG, next time I will check before I post a number. Seems the older I get the more brain farts I have. LOL

Good to see your post Mrsdolittle!!!

Location hidden

#10994 Jun 27, 2013
CopyThat,
That FDG ring is a beauty. They seem to have restocked it a couple of times. And I think they will issue a new coupon for July as jewelry purchases take back seats to vacations and other summer activities.

Location hidden

#10995 Jun 27, 2013
Bella, I hope your right, seems as though they started issuing more coupons about this time last year. Wish we had a coupon that was good for the whole cart like the "good ole days" !!lol

Location hidden

#10996 Jun 27, 2013
Bella, I was wanting to get a platinum bracelet with diamonds but finding an 8 inch is nearly impossible. Even finding a gold one in an 8 inch is impossible,lol! I may just have to give up looking as it gets frustrating after awhile.

What ring did you recently buy from JTV?

Location hidden

#10997 Jun 27, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle,
I got the Chrome pendant and bracelet with the coupon and they are gorgeous. STY691 and AMH110. I got a really pretty and different FDG006 during Diamond Month.

My most recent purchase is HDG012. I was thrilled with HDG013 when I purchased it during diamond month. The diamonds were DJC AND PLD quality. I was hoping HDG012 was too. And it Is. Beautiful diamonds. Top quality. JTV megacarat rings they brought in for Diamond month had exceptional diamonds.

I hope you can find an 8 inch bracelet on eBay. Better looking now than later as bracelets in gold and diamonds are becoming scarce as hens' teeth. Has Chuck had any lately? I know he makes the longer lengths.

Location hidden

#10998 Jun 27, 2013
CopyThat,
I really do believe they are loosening up with the coupons. They had two good ones last month. Maybe they are seeing Stretch Pay does nothing for their customers who like the good stuff.

Location hidden

#10999 Jun 28, 2013
Bella, I emailed you late last night. Did you get it?

Ladies, Michael V at ShopNBC brought in some of the most artistic and creative pieces of jewelry I have ever seen. Large, hand-painted shells, scenes and famous paintings carved into cameos.....so beautiful. The TTV is huge. Check out the "program guide" at the top of the website and look at 12 AM this morning. There are cameos of Venice, a Fairy, Cinderella and modern designs, too. It's amazing that the only place in the world we can get these is at Shopnbc. In the other countries, they can't get these because he can't produce enough to bring to the rest of the world. Of course, they are not sold in brick and mortar stores, either. I was really impressed.

Location hidden

#11000 Jun 29, 2013
Bella, You've purchased some very nice pieces!! Those are big ones! I love chrome diopside but did not like the sea turtle so I returned it.

I bought MSF647, a halo Moissanite ring, CPJ060, a yellow labradorite ring, PRE13351, a champagne diamond ring, and HDG021, a green diamond ring. I love these. Sent back the moissanite earring jackets, the moissanite pendant, and the other champagne ring that had dark diamonds.

The driveway still needs a few more little things done but it is finished.

Glad to hear from you, Mrs. Dolittle. We all get concerned when we don't hear from each other.
dj riri

United States

#11001 Jun 29, 2013
Pin 2A27E6B5 ,, invite me please

Location hidden

#11002 Jun 30, 2013
Bella, I love all of your recent purchases!

Nora, Did you send back the champagne diamond ring like Bella and I own that was 2.25 ct.? I believe if my memory is correct, you bought it on preowns awhile back, right?

Location hidden

#11003 Jun 30, 2013
Nora,
I just bought that same labradorite ring and a bracelet. The pendant to match the ring was sold out. What did you not like about the turtle?

Mrs.Dolittle,
JTV really brought in some nice diamonds got Diamond month. The diamonds were on par with our PLD rings.:-)

Location hidden

#11004 Jun 30, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Did you get the cameos yet. They looked gorgeous on the web.:-)

Location hidden

#11005 Jul 1, 2013
Bella, I don't think they have shipped the painted shells yet. I will have to check and see. I hope the ring matches close enough to the pendant because there were different artists making the same items. I guess I will have to see.

I like the yellow labradorites, Nora and Bella. I bought one ring years ago, but never any pieces to go with it. Stratify seems to have nice items.

I hope the good coupons come back soon. I wish they worked on preowned, also. There are some nice items there.

Location hidden

#11006 Jul 1, 2013
Where is everyone today? Any preowned buyers?

I hope you all have better weather than here. It has been raining off and on every day, and it will continue through the fourth of July. Bummer.

Location hidden

#11007 Jul 1, 2013
Maybe everyone is busy getting ready for the 4th of July. I didn't buy anything. Did you?

Location hidden

#11008 Jul 2, 2013
Hi everyone! I didn't buy anything either, waiting to see what might be on future PO.

I tried to post yesterday but could not, I am getting very frustrated with this site!!

We have been busy, Sat was our anniversary and the fourth is my birthday, don't mean to be a downer but it was 1 year ago Thur that Mrsme2 posted her last post before her surgery, she has been on my mind ALOT lately, still really miss her!!!

I am going to see if they have put anything new on PO, will check back later...if I can.:))

Location hidden

#11009 Jul 2, 2013
YEEEAAAHHH, it posted!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Eagle 12 - 990,657
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min WiseMan3 45,809
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Just Think 691,912
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 40 min Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 58 min Dec 2017 News 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 6,687
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
More from around the web