Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10970 Jun 25, 2013
If anyone likes mystic topaz, Chuck on ShopNBC has his big tennis necklace over 50% off -- item 128-820. Great price for all that carat weight. His TTV is big bracelets in colors like Sunset, Pink, Opal, Green. I will wait till closer to the holidays to get that one.

Location hidden

#10971 Jun 25, 2013
Bella, how is your leg doing? I know that you said you had to lay and keep it elevated, but is the sore healed or at least healing?

Location hidden

#10972 Jun 25, 2013
I went to my Doctor today and things are better. The hole in my left leg continues to heal. The horrid rash on allergic reaction is cleared up on the the other leg. The steroids. Did the trick for now. I go see a Dermatologist tomorrow to get under his care in case the rash comes back. I go to the Wound Clinic on Friday for my scheduled check up. I am sleeping misery free at night.

Thanks for asking about me. For a while there I had two of the most miserable weeks if my life.

The family is fine. Hubby is swamped with work and all my constant Doctor visits. The girls are all fine. My oldest got a Persian kitten (we are dog people) and I did not even know for a couple of weeks until the vet called and asked me how the CAT was. Hubby looked stricken and all figured Mom on steroids was not going to be takin' to a cat. Surprised them. Sam is a cutie. Hubby had to take him to a vet 45 min away as they specialized in cats, and the local vet was not clearing up his respiratory infection. Poor hubby.... Three doctor visit and a vet trip in one week.
Will put a pic if Sam in FB.:-)

Location hidden

#10973 Jun 25, 2013
Sam is now on my FB page where you call also see me at 17 with my beloved horse, Next Exit. Her gentle spirit touched my life in so many ways. Some of the happiest times of my young years were spent with that horse. I seem to be thinking of her a lot lately.

I got the Chrome pendant and bracelet and they are gorgeous. STY691 and AMH110. I also got HDG012. I was thrilled with HDG013 when I purchased it during diamond month. The diamonds were DJC AND PLD quality. I was hoping HDG012 was too. And it Is. Beautiful diamonds. Top quality. JTV megacarat rings they brought in for Diamond month had exceptional diamonds.

Location hidden

#10974 Jun 25, 2013
Bella, glad to hear that your leg is on the mend, hope that you get a great nights sleep tonight, having that rash and not being able to sleep makes for one MISERABLE person.
Enjoy the kitten, there's not many things more fun to have around than a little kitten, they are SOOO entertaining!!lol

Location hidden

#10975 Jun 25, 2013
The bad thing about the rash was it was on fire. My leg went through intense hot flashes that felt like it was broiling. We put cooling pads that we rotated in and out near it to keep the area around my leg cool. I have 8 cooling mats I rotate through and keep in the refrigerator.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008GSYAOK...
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

#10976 Jun 25, 2013
Bella, forgive me, I do not know what originally happened to your leg. Was your leg problem connected to the diabetes? I feel so bad for you...So now you have a kitty in the mix.God Bless you and your critters and helpful husband! I love horses. Such regal creatures. So fabulous you grew up with one.

Gonna go watch tv.....

Location hidden

#10977 Jun 25, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Those are some gorgeous Mystic Topaz Colors. I got some Sunset Mystic topaz from the GEMSTV closeout pieces. I love wearing it in the summer with my beach themed shirts. I also loved the Neptune Garden color. I also have a Mercury Mist Mystic Topaz ring and pendant that I wear with my suits.

Location hidden

#10978 Jun 25, 2013
Mrs. Poe,
I suffered Deep scrape injury to my chin right above my foot. It developed into a wound that would not heal. I am going to a Wound Clinic now and it finally healing.

Location hidden

#10979 Jun 25, 2013
Hi Mrs. Poe, She had a deep scrape injury to her shin, not chin. Bella,I'm so sorry you have had the worse two weeks of pain in your life. How awful!! The worse pain of my life was having dry sockets when I had my wisdom teeth cut out.

Location hidden

#10980 Jun 25, 2013
Bella, gorgeous items you bought. Glad to hear you are on the mend....finally!

I have the mystic in the Sunset and Mercury Mist, also from GemsTV. The Opalescent is the same as the Mercury Mist. I really liked that big all Sunset bracelet from the Top Value. I am SURE Chuck will bring them back before Christmas. I will get one then.

Location hidden

#10981 Jun 26, 2013
I definitely want that Sunset Mystic Topaz bracelet. They are out if my size. If comes back in stock, let me know. It has been a king time since the GEMSTV closeout. Of all those hosts, Michelle is the one who has stayed at JTV. I like the way she shows bracelets. :-)

Location hidden

#10982 Jun 26, 2013
Bella, I will definitely let you know when Chuck brings those back. It will probably be in either Sept or Nov. Sept is his anniversary and Nov is just close to the holidays, and he called that design the Holiday bracelet. Makes sense.

Stormy night last night, and more are coming today. I hope nothing too severe that we lose power in this heat.

Location hidden

#10983 Jun 26, 2013
Bella, we had horses when I was younger, there is something so peaceful about being around a good horse, my husband and I even had horses after we married, makes me happy just thinking about them!! How is it going with the new addition to the family? They are just as entertaining to watch as the television.

Hello to everyone, seems as though we don't post much anymore, I really miss hearing from everyone, hope we don't quit altogether!!! That would be so depressing.

Location hidden

#10984 Jun 26, 2013
CopyThat,
When my parents bought Next Exit was one of the happiest days of my life. A dream come true. Many treasured memories there.
Sam is doing fine. His respotory infection and eye infection is clearing. The vet who specializes in cats seemed to prescribe a very effective treatment. It was worth going 35 miles to see this vet. Our vet we had for years died in a tragic accident. The local vet they took Sam to first failed to prescribe any effective medication. The vet that is 35 miles away is also the best Avian vet in the state.

Location hidden

#10985 Jun 26, 2013
I heard from ShoppingGal yesterday. She is still having trouble posting. Very frustrating. Her husband is still having back problems and they are working on a treatment. The doctors are still running tests and evaluating options.

She bought a vintage Art Deco Bulavo watch on eBay that sounds gorgeous. She is looking forward to seeing more yellow Moissanite.

She says "Hi" to everyone.:-)

Location hidden

#10986 Jun 26, 2013
Bella, did you get my email? I love my new pre own champagne ring!

I emailed Mrs. Dolittle and she said she didn't have anything to post lately.

It was HOT today!! 98 I think! And the men were outside tearng out our old driveway!

HI Shopping Gal! That watch sound great!
I'm sorry your husband's back is giving him fits. That is miserable.

Bella, you have good taste in jewelry.

Location hidden

#10987 Jun 26, 2013
Nora,
I did not get the email. Can you send it again?
I am so happy you like that ring!

That's good news they are starting the driveway repair. It has been hot here too. Went to the Dermatologist today to get in if that rash flares up again. My Doctor got am an appointment in less than two weeks. Even he said it usually takes two months to see a Dermatoligist.

We had a guest speaker at Church tonight. She was. German who was a teenager under Hitler. Because she spoke out against Hilter in school, she was sent to a labor camp. She worked in a there with two women... a Russian and a Pole. The two women would take leftover bread to starving POWs. They were seem handing rolls to the starving men, and were shot in the head in front of her. She escaped and when she got back home her Mother turned her over again. They were debating whether to shoot her or hang her when the Allies liberated the work camp. She became a translator at the Nuremburg Trials and married a US serviceman she met there.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it..... One of the first things Hitler did was to shut down Church Schools and nationalize all education. Sound familiar?

Location hidden

#10988 Jun 27, 2013
Nora, that ring is gorgeous.

Bella, glad the vet 35 miles away knows how to treat the new kitty :).

Copythat, did you use that 20% or 15% off when we had them? What did you get?

Shopping Gal, I hope your hubby gets some help from the docs soon. I know he must be miserable.

Location hidden

#10989 Jun 27, 2013
Bella, TOO FAMILIAR!!!

Mrspeacock, I didn't buy anything, wish now I had bought that first HDG 3 carat that Bella bought but hindsight is 20/20, maybe there will be another 15-20 percent off coupon soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min USA Born 559,362
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 15 min gemma 660
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 19 min RAJESH 1,261
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Ghost Writer 2 U 774,964
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 36 min Seraphima 604,967
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 42 min Blanc manger coco 119,649
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 44 min Aura Mytha 265,096
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web