Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

With your history with blood clots and your recovery going so well, under no circumstances go and put yourself at risk for a setback. They should understand that and realize it in no way affects your respect or love for the person who died.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Thanks for the advice, Copythat and Bella.

I sent you all an email regarding the coupon status.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2013

Sorry to be so blunt, but I had a really bad, miserable night and it makes me vehement thinking do not risk a setback. SIGH.
The doctor have me a steroid pill pack to take to quell the rash. Only second time ever since I am diabetic. At least no sore knee for a week now. The one other time I took this stuff I felt good enough to run a marathon. I can see why the jocks used to love this stuff.....
Shoppinggal

Lake City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

BELLA....So sorry to hear that you are having such a miserable time of it. Did the doc tell you that steroids can raise your sugar? I had one tell me that.

Didn't buy anything from Ktv with the coupon. I'm afraid MRSDOLITTLE got me hooked on eBay. I've been looking thru the diamonds and platinum pieces.

NORA....I loved your alcohol story. Sounds like something that happened to me once. Someone tossed a beer can on our front lawn and I went out there in my nightgown, picked it up and a carload of guys went buy and shouted Whoopee. Talk about embarrassed.

Is anyone going to watch Dark Shadows on HBO tonight at 8:00? I remember watching the soap opera version of it years ago.
Shoppinggal

Lake City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Test

Since: Jul 10

Caro MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

I hope everyone can see my messages (as great as they are....lol). I just went in and out twice and signed in, so I hope they are visible. What a bunch of bull every time.
Shoppinggal

Lake City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

I hope everyone can see my messages. I have been signing in and out like crazy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

I see them all! Four of them.:-) Great to hear from you. Yea.. Nora's story is a hoot. I have done the lucking up beer cans some stupid teenager left .....

Yes... The blood sugar problem is the reason this is only the second time he has ever prescribed them for me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Shopping Gal, I see all 4 posts also, LOL!

Bella, hope you are feeling a little less itchy and sore today :).

I am waiting for Charles W to start in half an hour at 8PM EST. I like watching, even if I don't plan on buying anything. Somehow, he suckers me in to buying even when I don't want to. Last time I got the bracelet special.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

I asked my husband if he would like to have a moissanite and no.

Shopping Gal, I can see your posts too.

Mrs.Peacock, I'm with the others, don't risk it traveling to the funeral. The family will understand.

Yes, hubby wanted me to wash out the flask so he can take coffee to play golf. So there I was in my robe holding an open flask when a car drove by and the woman in it was pointing at me.

Bella, I'm so glad you are better today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Mrs.Peacock,
I feel much better today. Got some sleep too. Watching CW now. His designs are always so beautiful.:)

Nora,
My Dad loved his bling. But my hubby could care less. I think most men just do not care ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

There are 3 pendants and a ring in the moissanite show that I love. MSF138, MSF389, MSF268, and MSF392. I just love Moissanite!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Nora, I missed it! I forgot all about Charles' big four hour show. I was going to DVR it, but I forgot. Was there any sale prices because the TBV sold out early? If so, what item number(s)?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Nora,
All those pieces are gorgeous. I love his pendants and necklaces!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

I don't know. The items that were on sale are still on sale. I think. I just looked. I'm not buying. I don't want to get into credit card debt again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

I caved!!! Give me a coupon and look what happens! I bought two rings! I bought the last MSF647 and HDG021. I paid for the fast shipping and both have shipped. I am so excited!!!!!

I got up and did some gardening early this morning and am doing laundry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Nora, I don't blame you. Those are gorgeous pieces, and there was a good coupon for a change.

My bracelet has shipped, and I hope maybe Wed or Thurs it will come.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Ladies, do you think I should expect my hubby to stay home WITH me this weekend instead of being gone for a day or 2? Maybe I am being paranoid, but I think it will make me look like I didn't WANT to go to the funeral if he goes without me. I really don't feel good about traveling all that way with my health, but I don't know if people will understand that.

My husband wants to go alone, but then I am left here all by myself with no car. He would have to take the one I drive because the other one isn't capable of long distance travel. Also, he'd be driving with one eye "cloudy" all that way. I worry he's going to have a wreck.

What should I do? I don't want him to be mad at me, but I don't want to worry about him out there by himself, either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Call your doctor and get his advice on you traveling. Personally, I think your family would understand. And I rather enjoy being home alone. Still, it is up to you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Gorgeous pieces, Nora and MrsPeacock! I cannot wait for you to get them.:)

If you are worried about him driving alone and he has a visual issue, I would ask him not to go.

He just needs to reiterate your past hospital stay and continued recovery and tell them he does not want to leave you alone. They should understand that...

Men are so pig headed sometimes. My husband is often too tired to drive in late evenings. I make him have one girls go with him... No matter how much he squawks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,741 - 10,760 of11,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

424 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 255,692
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Hidingfromyou 716,418
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min headlinesYoutube 529,970
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min CunningLinguist 223,158
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 28 min Rgknrgkn 58
Judge Linda Warren Hunter, Dekalb County (May '08) 39 min Rob wellon 219
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 45 min andet1987 1,476
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••