Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10889 Jun 7, 2013
Thanks for the advice, Copythat and Bella.

I sent you all an email regarding the coupon status.

Location hidden

#10890 Jun 7, 2013
Sorry to be so blunt, but I had a really bad, miserable night and it makes me vehement thinking do not risk a setback. SIGH.
The doctor have me a steroid pill pack to take to quell the rash. Only second time ever since I am diabetic. At least no sore knee for a week now. The one other time I took this stuff I felt good enough to run a marathon. I can see why the jocks used to love this stuff.....
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#10891 Jun 8, 2013
BELLA....So sorry to hear that you are having such a miserable time of it. Did the doc tell you that steroids can raise your sugar? I had one tell me that.

Didn't buy anything from Ktv with the coupon. I'm afraid MRSDOLITTLE got me hooked on eBay. I've been looking thru the diamonds and platinum pieces.

NORA....I loved your alcohol story. Sounds like something that happened to me once. Someone tossed a beer can on our front lawn and I went out there in my nightgown, picked it up and a carload of guys went buy and shouted Whoopee. Talk about embarrassed.

Is anyone going to watch Dark Shadows on HBO tonight at 8:00? I remember watching the soap opera version of it years ago.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#10892 Jun 8, 2013
Test

Since: Jul 10

Caro MI

#10893 Jun 8, 2013
I hope everyone can see my messages (as great as they are....lol). I just went in and out twice and signed in, so I hope they are visible. What a bunch of bull every time.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#10894 Jun 8, 2013
I hope everyone can see my messages. I have been signing in and out like crazy.

Location hidden

#10895 Jun 8, 2013
I see them all! Four of them.:-) Great to hear from you. Yea.. Nora's story is a hoot. I have done the lucking up beer cans some stupid teenager left .....

Yes... The blood sugar problem is the reason this is only the second time he has ever prescribed them for me.

Location hidden

#10896 Jun 8, 2013
Shopping Gal, I see all 4 posts also, LOL!

Bella, hope you are feeling a little less itchy and sore today :).

I am waiting for Charles W to start in half an hour at 8PM EST. I like watching, even if I don't plan on buying anything. Somehow, he suckers me in to buying even when I don't want to. Last time I got the bracelet special.

Location hidden

#10897 Jun 8, 2013
I asked my husband if he would like to have a moissanite and no.

Shopping Gal, I can see your posts too.

Mrs.Peacock, I'm with the others, don't risk it traveling to the funeral. The family will understand.

Yes, hubby wanted me to wash out the flask so he can take coffee to play golf. So there I was in my robe holding an open flask when a car drove by and the woman in it was pointing at me.

Bella, I'm so glad you are better today.

Location hidden

#10898 Jun 8, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I feel much better today. Got some sleep too. Watching CW now. His designs are always so beautiful.:)

Nora,
My Dad loved his bling. But my hubby could care less. I think most men just do not care ...

Location hidden

#10899 Jun 9, 2013
There are 3 pendants and a ring in the moissanite show that I love. MSF138, MSF389, MSF268, and MSF392. I just love Moissanite!

Location hidden

#10900 Jun 9, 2013
Nora, I missed it! I forgot all about Charles' big four hour show. I was going to DVR it, but I forgot. Was there any sale prices because the TBV sold out early? If so, what item number(s)?

Location hidden

#10901 Jun 9, 2013
Nora,
All those pieces are gorgeous. I love his pendants and necklaces!

Location hidden

#10902 Jun 9, 2013
I don't know. The items that were on sale are still on sale. I think. I just looked. I'm not buying. I don't want to get into credit card debt again.

Location hidden

#10903 Jun 10, 2013
I caved!!! Give me a coupon and look what happens! I bought two rings! I bought the last MSF647 and HDG021. I paid for the fast shipping and both have shipped. I am so excited!!!!!

I got up and did some gardening early this morning and am doing laundry.

Location hidden

#10904 Jun 10, 2013
Nora, I don't blame you. Those are gorgeous pieces, and there was a good coupon for a change.

My bracelet has shipped, and I hope maybe Wed or Thurs it will come.

Location hidden

#10905 Jun 10, 2013
Ladies, do you think I should expect my hubby to stay home WITH me this weekend instead of being gone for a day or 2? Maybe I am being paranoid, but I think it will make me look like I didn't WANT to go to the funeral if he goes without me. I really don't feel good about traveling all that way with my health, but I don't know if people will understand that.

My husband wants to go alone, but then I am left here all by myself with no car. He would have to take the one I drive because the other one isn't capable of long distance travel. Also, he'd be driving with one eye "cloudy" all that way. I worry he's going to have a wreck.

What should I do? I don't want him to be mad at me, but I don't want to worry about him out there by himself, either.

Location hidden

#10906 Jun 10, 2013
Call your doctor and get his advice on you traveling. Personally, I think your family would understand. And I rather enjoy being home alone. Still, it is up to you!

Location hidden

#10907 Jun 10, 2013
Gorgeous pieces, Nora and MrsPeacock! I cannot wait for you to get them.:)

If you are worried about him driving alone and he has a visual issue, I would ask him not to go.

He just needs to reiterate your past hospital stay and continued recovery and tell them he does not want to leave you alone. They should understand that...

Men are so pig headed sometimes. My husband is often too tired to drive in late evenings. I make him have one girls go with him... No matter how much he squawks.

Location hidden

#10908 Jun 11, 2013
Bella, he won't listen to me. Even though I am afraid for his safety, he wants to risk life and limb to drive 12 hours in one day by himself. We were arguing about it last night. I don't think that the widow would care if he couldn't make it, but he is treating this as if this was a close relative that passed. He was a friend to my husband in the past, but we didn't see him more than twice in the last 12 years. He didn't call or write him in between seeing him or anything. Not THAT close.

I asked him if we could plan a trip to see his sister and the family of the deceased in late summer when I can go, too. He wouldn't go for that. Everybody wouldn't be there then, like all his nieces and nephews. They will be there for the funeral this weekend, but in Sept, we probably wouldn't get to see them.

I don't know what to do. I don't think it's wise for him to do this. If something happened to him because of this, I would blame his family for putting him/me in this position.

I am really afraid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 min MUQ2 45,806
Weed Dundee Scotland (Mar '16) 14 min DundeeDank 5
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 27 min andet1987 3,383
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 33 min andet1987 2
The Future of Politics in America 36 min macholibre 177
Black vs White sperm fertility 40 min andet1987 3
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 47 min macholibre 512
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min macholibre 977,212
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Clearwater 87,945
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 665,182
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 7 hr Devil number 666 466
More from around the web