Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10809 May 25, 2013
Nora, did you get that ring you were looking at yesterday?

Copythat, I will try to email you shortly.

During the Color and Karat show earlier, they had some items 50% off. I bought an opal and kyanite pendant to match the preowned ring I got. I got both my preowned Opal and Peridot rings today, and BOTH are keepers. The item numbers for those are DDM018R and TEM012. The pendant I got on sale today was ACF077.
Shoppinggal

Sanford, MI

#10810 May 25, 2013
Test
Shoppinggal

Sanford, MI

#10811 May 25, 2013
I don't know what messages you girls can see and not see. I'm about ready to give up on this. Not really, I'd miss you all.
Nothing big going on in Michigan. I take hubby to the doctor next Wednesday and I believe they will be coming up for a surgery date on the pinched nerve in his neck.
I haven't bought any jewelry from Jtv in over a month. I did buy a platinum diamond band off of eBay a couple of weeks ago to wear with the platinum ring I have from my Mom. They look perfect together.
I sure hope this shows up as I miss posting to you all.

Location hidden

#10812 May 25, 2013
It worked, Shopping Gal. Post some more :)

Location hidden

#10813 May 25, 2013
Shopping Gal, I see 2 posts that you did today. I hope your hubby's gall bladder situation is better. Keep in touch.

Location hidden

#10814 May 25, 2013
Yes!! It is there!!! ShoppingGal is back!

Location hidden

#10815 May 25, 2013
Glad your able to post again Shoppinggal, you HAVE BEEN MISSED!!
Shoppinggal

Sanford, MI

#10816 May 26, 2013
Hi, again, everyone -

I'm glad I can post again too. I can't figure out what was wrong before???? It's a beautiful day today and not much going on. I guess I'll put my flowers back out and give the poor things some sun. I've been putting them in the garage at night because it's been in the low 30's every night for a week now.

Have as safe Memorial Day weekend everyone!

Location hidden

#10817 May 26, 2013
ShoppingGal,
Great to hear from you! We hope to plant our flowers this weekend. It is still weird weather here to. Quite cool/cold at night for this time of year.

Nora, m
The white diamonds in the champagne ring are above average. But the champagne ones are awesome. Extreme sparkler!!!!!

Location hidden

#10818 May 26, 2013
It sold out before I could buy it. We were out all afternoon... Shucks!

We had a presidential vistor to our state today. Imagine having a tornado and then being hugged by the president the next week.

Location hidden

#10819 May 27, 2013
Happy Memorial Day everyone!!!

Location hidden

#10820 May 27, 2013
Happy Memorial Day! Thanks to our troops who sacrifice everything for our freedom and protection.

I went to the store to get some pop, snacks and grilling food. Spent almost $100 and it didn't seem like we got a lot for that. Everything we got was on sale, too. It was crowded.

Didn't get to watch Chuck yesterday afternoon because we were gone all day. I see there were a lot of Once Only prices. Oh well...

Anyone bought any of KTV's deals. I saw some diamonds in gold were actually on sale!

Location hidden

#10821 May 27, 2013
Mrspeacock, it doesn't take long to spend a fortune at the grocery store, then you eat it and it' gone, at lest with our jewelry it last and we get to enjoy it.:)
I haven't bought anything, other than the black diamond ring the other day.

I too SOOO APPRECIATE our troops, if it weren't for them we definitely wouldn't be enjoying our lives, they would be so different than we know them now!!!

Location hidden

#10822 May 27, 2013
Happy Memorial Day!

And God bless all serving in the Military past and present.

Misty had an entire tray if NICE diamonds in gold. The turn table was being ornery though. It kept sputtering and stopping. JTV needs to do more trays ... And maybe with use they might actually spin! ;-)

Location hidden

#10823 May 27, 2013
We grilled out steaks, fish, and corn on the con and squash and pepper.

Steaks cost a bloody fortune these days ...

Location hidden

#10824 May 28, 2013
Bella, I have not had a good steak on the grill in an eternity! I just refuse to pay the cost they want for ribeyes nowadays, I guess I am tight,lol!!!! The nearest thing I get to a steak is the when I buy the whole sirloin tips and I just have that put into ground beef. We had hamburgers last night and it was delicious. It was like eating steak on a bun.

Location hidden

#10825 May 28, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
We get ground round instead of just hamburger meat to grill. It makes a very yummy hamburger. I like the traditional charcoal grill. We soak hickory chips overnight and they give the steaks a great flavor. We put the hickory chips on the charcoals.

Location hidden

#10826 May 28, 2013
Bella, those smoked steaks sound delish! Mrs. Dolittle, I am the same way. I have to settle most of the time for a good burger on the grill. I like mine with Cheese, Bacon and Barbeque Sauce.

I got my sleeping beauty turquoise from Michael V. So pretty. Also, I got that patriotic bow ring. It wasn't as nice in person as it looked in the pictures. I don't know if I will keep it. The sapphires were blue and the rubies were red. However, they were pretty much opaque stones. I was hoping for more sparkle. I will have to think about that one for a while.

This Friday, May 31st is the big live from Vegas event at ShopNBC. I am sure there will be some goodies there that I will want to try. Hope there are some sales.

Location hidden

#10827 May 28, 2013
Mrsdolittle, that is what I have been telling hubby we need to do instead of buying ground hamburger meat, he is a beefaholic and would eat hamburger or hamburger steak 6 nights a week. That burger sounds like it would be very good.

Mrspeacock, that should be some GREAT shows, I will have to record as I think our flooring is being installed then, IF the floor co. gets in back in stock by Thur., I'm hoping it will so we can finally be finished and get everything straight again!!! Items that are supposed to be in the kitchen are in the storage room, living room and in the bedrooms, takes us 2 hours to cook a 30 minute meal because we don't know where any thing is.:)))

Location hidden

#10828 May 28, 2013
It is just a coincidence that we were talking about beef being so high and now we have to brace for an all time higher price for ground beef, OH MY!!!! Guess we can turn to chicken and pork,lol!!

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Cryptic 37,202
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Gods r Delusion x... 688,877
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min trifecta1 988,575
Why doesn't God STOP the world's MADNESS and in... 1 hr HFCS - What It Is 6
You are of your father.....the devil 1 hr Devil isnt Real 2
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr BobbyX 67
Putin: Hillary Made Up Russian Collusion 3 hr The Henchman 1
More from around the web