Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10788 May 24, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I am glad I ordered the Michael V large Citrine ring and pendant before the show. They sold out fast! I got the pictures of the Oro Verde. I will have to find out my middle finger size as that would be. Middle finger ring and I have not worn middle finger rings in years.

Mrs.Dolittle,
The Druzy sounds gorgeous. The last two things I have bought are the Michael V large pink amethyst and Citrine rings and matching pendants from SHOPNBC. No JTV after the diamond 5 carat ring. It was a breathtaking ring, but, my large purchases there are becoming few and far between without at least 20% off coupon. It is a sad state of the jewelry industry now. Diamonds in gold rings over three carats barely fill three lines on a page on the JTV website.

Location hidden

#10789 May 24, 2013
Copythat, check out the pre--- right now at KTV. Something you were interested in is there right now!

Location hidden

#10791 May 24, 2013
Mrspeacock, got it!!! Thanks!!!

What made the situation so sad with my Mom's customer was that her daughter had a "shotgun" wedding after I got married and she just "assumed" that I had to have one too. She was our little town's worst gossip anyway, that's how she passed her time.lol
Mrsdolittle, your sister's age and marriage sounds a lot like mine.

Location hidden

#10792 May 24, 2013
My grandfather saw this beautiful girl with raven black hair when he was preaching at a tent revival. He said I am going to marry her. They married at 18 years of age each. And were married almost over 70 years. :-)

Location hidden

#10793 May 24, 2013
CopyThat,
What treasure did you snag from the preowns?:)

Location hidden

#10794 May 24, 2013
One of the large carat weight black and white diamond rings, in 14 K, they had 2, I got one of them, am very excited.

Thanks to everyone for being so understanding about the age thing, you never know how someone is going to react when they hear our ages, and you can ALWAYS see the wheels turning when they find out. LOL

Location hidden

#10795 May 24, 2013
Has anyone heard from Shppinggal and Diamonds lately???

Location hidden

#10796 May 24, 2013
I've looked at the P.O's and love the big champagne one. But which size? 6 or 7? Bella his this one. Bella what do you think? I have really bonded with my dark champagne ring. It really is just golden!

Today was my anniversary with my 1st husband. 39 years ago! I was 23. We were married 16 years. I married my 2nd husband in 1991.

Location hidden

#10797 May 24, 2013
Copycat, Glad to hear that you got the black diamond ring. Just knowing a nice ring is coming always brings cheer to a rather boring day :)))

Shoppinggal for some reason is having problems posting here. She is fine and her husband has not had surgery as of yet. She is prety much tied down to taking card of him on a daily basis since he cannot walk vey much.I will tell her you asked about her and her husband.

Location hidden

#10798 May 24, 2013
Nora, which champagne ring are you talking about, the one that Bella and Mrsdolittle has or the 3 carat one?

Location hidden

#10799 May 24, 2013
The 3 carat one.

Location hidden

#10800 May 24, 2013
Yay, Copythat! I wasn't sure if you would get the emails I sent, so I posted here, too. It seems that your email address we usually use still isn't working.

Nora, forget the first marriage. He was a jerk to you in the end. Celebrate what you have now.

These days it seems like no one wants to get married, or if they do, they don't stay married very long. Too many people just shack up with someone, have kids with them, and leave when things aren't fun anymore. I hope my nieces and nephews find a spouse for life, not a temporary live-in friend.

I hope Shopping Gal will be able to post again soon. I sure miss her posts. I will pray for her hubby to feel better.

Location hidden

#10801 May 24, 2013
My husband and I will celebrate #22 this year!

Location hidden

#10802 May 24, 2013
If it is PRE13853, I really like that one. The champagne diamonds are more of a Pave look and quite striking. :-)

Location hidden

#10803 May 24, 2013
Congrats, Nora! The second time was a charm and you married a real winner.:)

Mrs.Peacock,
I hope you have a great Anniversary dinner with your patents this weekend!:-)

Location hidden

#10804 May 24, 2013
If any one us interested they have a few of the gorgeous 8 carat champagne diamond bracelet that had last year: OCW011

Location hidden

#10805 May 24, 2013
Bella, I love that champagne bracelet. I regretted not buying it when we had those good scratchers last year. I need a good discount to get that bracelet.

Chuck launched a new top value cigar band that I would love to get. I have to stop because I bought that stuff from Michael V. I think those large zircons look amazing though. Item 132-904.

Location hidden

#10806 May 25, 2013
I'm looking at pre13351. Thinking about it a bit first. Bella, do you think it is too big? Do the white diamonds sparkle?

I sure love the one I just bought: PRE9435. Now they have another one of that one in size 5.

Location hidden

#10807 May 25, 2013
Nora,
I will go home and recheck the white diamonds. The ring is a *****real**** sparkler. I really like it. It is not a heavy gold ring though.

Location hidden

#10808 May 25, 2013
Hello all, I think I have my email working again, it only took and hour and 10 minutes on the phone with my carrier, for some reason I have not received any emails since it has been messed up, no emails since 5/13.
Try sending me something when you get a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min swampmudd 31,247
Little Jojo 1 hr KoKos Sassy 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Rosesz 687,346
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr dotard tracker 987,376
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 3 hr Frustrated 268
Most Criminals Are DEMOCRATS! 7 hr Jimmy D Cricket 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 hr Not Govt Controll... 286,595
More from around the web