Birdies group

Since: Apr 13

Utica, NY

#10728 May 18, 2013
Is this Joe Demme's wife's group?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10729 May 19, 2013
KTV already shipped my moissanite bracelet. That was fast. I can't wait to see it in person.

Charles' last show is on now. I really like the green color. I may have to get that one next time.

Location hidden

#10730 May 19, 2013
Mrspeacock, I thought about ordering the bracelet but didn't, I have ordered a semi mount and an oval moissanite, I think it will be beautiful and comfortable to wear on a daily basic.

Mrsdolittle I sent you an email from my husbands account, did you get it?? I had written your email address down when we first moved to Topix, now I wish I had written everyone's down.

Location hidden

#10731 May 19, 2013
Copythat, I sent you a "private message" through topix with my email address. I think if you click on the very top of the topix page on the messages link, you can open that. Write down the email address and email me when you get your new email address. You can get one from gmail or Hotmail for free.

Location hidden

#10732 May 19, 2013
Mrspeacock, sent you a private message, let me know if you got it, got yours.

I am afraid that I had the same problem with my husbands as I had with mine the last time I sent you an email that you didn't receive, don't think the Mrsdolittle received the one I sent her, although she may not have checked her email since it is Sunday and she is usually busy.

Location hidden

#10733 May 20, 2013
Copythat, did you see PRE13660? It's not exactly the right one, but it is on preowned.

Location hidden

#10734 May 20, 2013
Copycat, I never received the email at all. Try and resend and I will check to see if I get it.

Nice bracelet Mrs P., that was fast shipping!

Location hidden

#10735 May 20, 2013
I will Mrsdolittle. I am going now to resend.

Has anyone heard from Nora??? If anyone does please let us all know!!!

Mrspeacock, I did see it but I am going to wait and see if the one I want comes up on preown OR maybe a really good coupon.

Location hidden

#10736 May 20, 2013
It is now raining. So far we are OK. Storms all around but nothng bad yet.

Location hidden

#10737 May 20, 2013
Thank God that you are alright Nora, we will be praying for you and your family!!! Stay in touch if you can!!

Location hidden

#10738 May 20, 2013
So sad for all in the Moore, Oklahoma storms. This happened to them in 1999 and in 2003. But this one was the worst.

Location hidden

#10739 May 20, 2013
Nora,
It just breaks my heart. So much destruction and so many killed, including the children. I wonder how many people will just pull up and leave after Moore being demolished three times now.

Location hidden

#10740 May 21, 2013
I think it's awful to be at home/work and your kids in school, then a tornado wipes out the town, and you don't how your kids are doing!!! It must be the most frightening feeling in the world. My prayers for the whole town. Those poor kids were probably so scared and some never made it out. So sad...

Bella, if it happened that often, I think I would move. We have tornadoes all around here, too, but usually not in the exact same spot. At least we have a basement. Looks like most of that area didn't have shelters below ground.

Location hidden

#10741 May 21, 2013
Ladies, There is a 6 ct. round diamond bracelet on the preowns.

Location hidden

#10742 May 21, 2013
I'm looing into getting a storm cellar. It would be great to have one.

I saw that bracelet and remember the one I had drive to another city to pick up. It was so included with carbon spots. I was so disappointed. Maybe that is the one I got.

Location hidden

#10743 May 21, 2013
Not only does my heart break for the families that have lost children or a family member, that have lost everything they own, but my heart also breaks for the animals that are injured, lost and scared. One gentleman said he saw horses flying everywhere, this morning they showed a picture of a horse and a pony, both injured although it didn't look serious they both looked so lost. My prayers are for everyone that has been affected by this!!! It is so sad!!!

Location hidden

#10744 May 21, 2013
Nora, I thought the same thing....I was wondering if it was yours. Maybe not. It was too much $$$ for me to order. I hope the shelter isn't too expensive.

Mrs. Dolittle, thanks for the heads up on preowned. I saw an opal ring there I wanted. It was the one with the kyanite around the edge. I bought it. I used the "coupon of the day" from entering the contest. So, I got $15 off. Not much, but it covers shipping.

Location hidden

#10745 May 21, 2013
Copythat, I heard a farm lost 75-100 horses all at once last night! So terrible. I hope I never see a storm like that near me.

Location hidden

#10746 May 21, 2013
Mrspeacock, I agree, I just can't imagine what an EF5 storm would be like, our area was hit by an EF3 not long ago and it looked like a war zone.

When did KTV do inventory last year, was it the last of June or in July?

Location hidden

#10747 May 21, 2013
Copythat, I believe their inventory is the end of June. Their fiscal year ends June 30. Maybe that's why we are starting to see more preowned pop up lately? As they find stuff that's one or two in quantity, maybe they are putting it up on preowned? I saw more moissanites there in preowned in the last few weeks. It seems like months and months went by with NO moissanite on preowned at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min bacon hater 877,132
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 7,850
White Lives MATTER 10 min USaWORLDWARMONGERER 149
The Christian Atheist debate 18 min too lazy to log in 3,771
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Michael 603,079
Ever give your boss head? 44 min Hispanicprincess 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 49 min sangili karuppan 7,606
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Soon Armagedon Day 613,065
More from around the web