Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10707 May 15, 2013
Nora, I had never heard that one about the milk and fish. Hmmm.... Maybe something to do with the oil in the fish not mixing well with the lactic acid in milk? If you find out where that came from and why you shouldn't mix them, let me know. I am curious.

It's supposed to rain here the next 4 days. Yuck.

Mrs. Dolittle, I am glad I found that ring on preowned. It's harder and harder to find gold and diamonds.

Location hidden

#10708 May 16, 2013
Is anyone watching Tony M. with Park Avenue diamonds? I love the "critters" he has. There is an owl ring PAD042 with green diamond eyes, but I don't know if I want to spend that much on half a carat in plated silver. I am sure it is made well because I have several of his items. I have a $20 coupon, but shipping eats up more than a third. I am on the fence. What do you all think?

Location hidden

#10709 May 16, 2013
That one is not appealing to me. The diamonds are so tiny. Look at 130-639 to compare.

Location hidden

#10710 May 16, 2013
Nora, I like the design of the Neda B. ring, but it's cz/crystals. At least the Park Avenue one is diamonds. I ordered it, just to see. If I don't love it, I will return.

I ordered a "Once Only" from Chuck just now. Item 133-577 for $127. Big look and I like the color combo.

Location hidden

#10712 May 16, 2013
I know....I am talking to myself, but I will post this anyways. Chuck has a HOT deal on a set if you like flower jewelry, Buy the ring on sale for $79 and get $10 off and free shipping on the earrings. Order the ring first, in one of 5 choices, and a pop up window will offer you the earring deal as you hit "add to cart." Gorgeous colors, and a great deal for the price. Item 117-170 is the ring. You will get the pop-up for the earrings (item 117-171) to get $10 off and free shipping. I got the orange ring and the red earrings (because there are no orange earrings).

Just thought I would post in case someone needs some spring/summer flowers as a pick me up!

I bought a flower ring he did last year for $99 that was similar, so this one being $79 is a real deal.

Location hidden

#10713 May 16, 2013
Shopnbc is really putting some good sales on Chuck's stuff today. Lots of Once Only prices and Flash prices. I am going to be in trouble.

Location hidden

#10714 May 16, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I like all the flower rings! Kind of reminds me of my chrome and garnet Christmas Flower ring.:-)

The owl ring is really cute. I have the diamond shows from the day recoded and will watch them tonight.

Nora,
I have never heard about the fish and milk thing...

Location hidden

#10715 May 16, 2013
Those are pretty flower rings. I like the red yellow.

It is an old wives tale. Of course I wasn't sick this morning.

How are you Bella? How is your leg?

Location hidden

#10716 May 16, 2013
Different bandaging, zinc patch applied, clean with sterile saline solution, and Lasix to get rid of extra fluid in my legs. Hope it works..... This is so frustrating. Infection cleared up.

Location hidden

#10717 May 16, 2013
Bella, it was hard to choose among those flower rings---so many colors. I got the orange because I have a ring with garnets and fire opal flowers. The orange one had citrines and yellow sapphires. I am sure it would be great with fall colors. Hope this new treatment finally works on that leg.

Nora, glad that is just an old wives tale about the fish and milk :).

Location hidden

#10718 May 16, 2013
Bella, I put zinc oxide on wound all the time. Even my dogs. The vets approved it. Did it hurt to have it cleaned.

Location hidden

#10719 May 17, 2013
Nora,
They told me the zinc helps the skin to heal.

Location hidden

#10720 May 17, 2013
Mrs P., I really liked what you got from Chuck and it was a fantastic deal.

Location hidden

#10721 May 17, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I should know better than to watch Chuck. There's always some deal to hook me. That ring and earring deal was pretty good. He will be back the next 2 weekends in May. One of those is a live event from Vegas. I am sure he has something else up his sleeve.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Location hidden

#10722 May 18, 2013
Have you seen KTV's Best Value bracelet and ring? I am tempted, but I don't know if it's too good to be true. It seems like it would be for under $20 a carat in the 8 inch version. The ring is in gold with blue diamonds and white zircon. It's pretty. I am so torn. I have been burned by KTV on TBV so many times.

Location hidden

#10723 May 18, 2013
Hello everyone, I'm home, went to check my emails and I cannot get into my email that all of you have, which is my main account, now I have to call my internet provider ( which I HATE to do) and see if I can get it repaired...UUUGH!!!

Anyway had a GREAT time , now I have to unpack and wash clothes.

Did we have any really good coupons while I was gone??

Location hidden

#10724 May 18, 2013
Hi Copythat!!! I'm glad you are home! Were you on vacation?

No 15% or 20% coupons. Not one.

Location hidden

#10725 May 18, 2013
Copythat, there was a coupon that I tried to email to you, but it bounced back and said "undeliverable" I hope you get that email working again. It was a $20 coupon, but I think it may be posted on other sites like tjoos or coupongreat.com . Hope you had a wonderful time!

Location hidden

#10726 May 18, 2013
Thanks Mrspeacock fr sending me the coupon, wonder why it bounced back, maybe my email has been "out" since the day you sent the email.

Nora, my son had given us a few days at a place in Gatlinburg then we drove to Pigeon Forge and stayed for a few days, had a blast and didn't want to come home but since I don't have an endless supply of money we felt we had better come home.:))

Location hidden

#10727 May 18, 2013
copycat, I also tried to email you that $20couppn but it said undeliverable. I also got a suspicious email from you while you were gone and forwarded it back to you to see. I was afraid to open it.

Glad you had a good time, Gatlinburg is always a great place to relax. Bet you all had some vey good food while you were gone, at least no cooking which is always welcome in my book,lol!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min ROCCO 110,673
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 53 min Drumpf Disaster 253
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 1 hr Marie 478
Why does shopping feel so good? 1 hr humble brother 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr waaaasuuuup brother 982,119
----*PUBLIC REBUKE to: --TV Preachers, POPE---- 2 hr stirringYTube 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,907
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,773
More from around the web