Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10666 May 9, 2013
If you get a Dyson on sale, I think they are worth the price. I got mine $100 off at the time. Shop around on the internet. Or, QVC has them on quite often. I played with the Shark upright at Costco once. They get pretty good reviews. You have to try them out in person. Costco and Sams have sales/rebates from time to time.

Location hidden

#10667 May 9, 2013
Leg is a little improved. I had a setback on Tuesday.

Dud you see this nasty $299 diamond bracelet they are hawking and putting it beside their really nice bracelets to show? The only thing that makes it appear to sparkle and compete is the polished silver. The tiny diamonds are frozen salt spit. FDS117.

Location hidden

#10668 May 9, 2013
copycat, I have used every vacuum out there and most of them do not stand up over time. Hubby has told me numerous times that I shoud be a vacuum "tester" as much as I use them,lol!!The best one I have is a rainbow but the are like $1600 and it is a canister that is difficult to pull around. Needless to say it stays in the closet all the time. The ine I am using now is a Hoover that has the self winding cord and I got it at Walmart for right under $100. It has stood up to all the cleaning that I do with two dogs and is still like new. I have had it for almost two years. I vacuum twice a week and my house is about 2200 sq. ft.

Location hidden

#10669 May 9, 2013
Copycat, here is the link to the hoover vacuum I have and when I bought it I just ordered it online and had it deivered right to the house. At that time it was only .99 shipping too. I liked that vacuum so well I ordered a "spare" one for a backup in case this one goes to the vacuum graceyard,lol! I see they are on sale for $104.00 now, had been $129.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Hoover-T-Series-Win...

Location hidden

#10670 May 9, 2013
I entered the KTV contest, and they gave a discount after entering. I wish I had known that yesterday. I saw a ring on preowned that I wanted yesterday, and I couldn't find a working code. Bummer. So, if you enter, you will get a discount. No code, though. It's only good the day you enter, also. Try it for yourself.

Mrs. Dolittle, it does sound like you are the queen of vacuums, LOL! A spare just in case? That's dedication.

Bella, Chuck was selling that same bracelet. It doesn't look to me like one big princess cut in the middle like they all say. Tiny yucky gray rocks.

Location hidden

#10671 May 9, 2013
Mrs. Peacock,
I am surprised Chuck would sell that piece of crap bracelet. It got horrible reviews on JTV.

It is funny we are going to buy a new vacuum this weekend. Our Walmart one is giving up the ghost after several years. We used to get $400 vacuum cleaners, but have decided it is better to replace them at least ever three years as any vacuum we have goes downhill after a couple of years as much as we use one. This way we have only invested less than $200 in one. No guilt replacing it when it degrades.

Location hidden

#10672 May 9, 2013
Wow, those new faceted black opals in Misty's show are AMAZING! I want them all. I hope they reorder those again. Seemed like they sold out fast.

Location hidden

#10673 May 9, 2013
Girls, do any of you have any free shipping coupons at JTV? If you do, please forward them to me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Location hidden

#10674 May 9, 2013
I did not see the bracelet but I have seen those diamnds before that are uncut and rough and they are terrbile looking! Who on earth would ever want to wear them is what I wold like to know???

Bella, I agree aboput spendiong boo koos of money on an expensive vacuum. They are making them were they just do not hold up like they did years ago and are just throwaways. This Hoover seems to be the best for me as far as a disposable vacuum cleaner. It really cleans good and seems very well made.

Location hidden

#10675 May 9, 2013
LOL A disposable vacuum cleaner is right. Ever notice that now all vacuum cleaners are plastic? You can rarely find a metal one. I have an Oreck which I am wary of since that is what sprained my back so badly. I vacuum upstairs once every 6 months or so. I rarely go up there and hubby has made it his nest. We have an all metal old upright vacuum up there.

I saw that bracelet. We all know better than to buy that.

Mrs. Dolittle, It is now raining and I have to walk the dogs to go potty! No new fence until Monday!! ARGH!! The neighbors let their little pug out (cute) and he came and peed in our yard. We had the blinds shut or else our dogs would have gone nuts!

I checked over the bracelet with a loop to see what it looked like. The jeweler said fragile. What I did was try to take it off over my hand without unclasping it. I literally stretched the gold open.

The news is so awful I can not bare to hear more of it.

Location hidden

#10676 May 9, 2013
Thanks for all the help with the vacuum, my friend used to sell the rainbow vac's and he said it was the best, that is about the price I thought it would be, think I will buy one from Walmart, the one that we really liked was a Dirt Devil from Walmart, hubby did the vacuuming last year due to my surgery and he had discovered carpet fresh and even though I warned it would ruin the vacuum he loved the smell and used it like crazy now my good vac is like trying to vacuum with an elephant on a stick. lol No problem though don't think we paid but about 70-80 dollars for it.

Mrsdolitte you sound like my daughter, she buys a new vac every couple of months, she just wears them out, she is a cleanaholic.:))

Location hidden

#10677 May 9, 2013
Mrspeacock, sent you an email, did you get it? I am having trouble with my email account, if you didn't I will try to resend.

Location hidden

#10678 May 9, 2013
Copythat, no I didn't get an email from you. When did you send it?

Location hidden

#10679 May 10, 2013
Mrspeacock, around 8pm last night, send me an email and I will reply, having all kinds of problems since my computer updated a few weeks ago.

Location hidden

#10680 May 10, 2013
Copythat, I sent you an email this morning. See if you get that. I hope this works.

Location hidden

#10681 May 10, 2013
Copythat, I replied to your email a while ago. Did you try the contest to see what you get?

Location hidden

#10682 May 10, 2013
Mrspeacock, are you buying anything today???

Location hidden

#10683 May 10, 2013
Copythat, I don't think I will buy anything unless a good preowned comes along. How about you?

Location hidden

#10684 May 10, 2013
No, don't think so. I would if I could get a moissanite that wasn't colored.

Location hidden

#10685 May 11, 2013
Mrs P., What plans do you have for your Mom for Mother's day? I got my MIL a very pretty orchid two piece top with embroidery and we are taking her to Ruby Tuesdays tomorrow for lunch. I ALWAYS take care of buying the gifts, always have. Hubby would have no idea what to buy his Mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 13 min Mike Frett 660
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 23
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Quirky 42,522
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 3 hr Paul McCartney is... 65
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 4 hr IDontWantThis 1
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 5 hr haha 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 hr Robert F 690,621
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 hr Aura Mytha 989,879
More from around the web