Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10605 Apr 30, 2013
Bella, I would give them a call also about the $70 and hopefully it will be credited back to your account.

Shopnbc has really nice jewelry and I love shopping there. But as of lately, EBay has bitten me and I have been shopping there the last few times other than a ruby ring I bought from JTV about a month ago.

Mrs P., That is terrible about the plating on the ring, I would most definitely return it as it is of no use to you like that. You would not feel like wearing it the way it is.

Location hidden

#10606 Apr 30, 2013
Mrs. P, I'd return it in a heart beat!

Did anyone else watch that movie about Hachi? I was so saddened by it that I was depressed the rest of the day! Today I'm just mad. I won't tell you what happened in the movie but be warned not to watch it.

I'm basking in 85 degree heat here and on Thursday the high will be 49. Friday it is supposed to freeze. May 3rd and potential of a freeze.

Location hidden

#10607 Apr 30, 2013
Bella, Both those rings are beautiful! I have one similar to the Fdg ring. My earrings and ring are supposed to arrive on Sat. May 4. A lot better than May 13.

Location hidden

#10608 Apr 30, 2013
Nora,
They always way over estimate delivery dates.
The diamonds in the two rings were if DJC quality (sunflower ring). I was very pleased.
I has been cool here at night and 70s in the daytime. I saw where Denver is getting yet another snow storm. Very weird spring.
I have not seen that dog movie ...... Sounds depressing.
Mrs.Peacock,
Did your pink amethyst ring arrive yet?

Location hidden

#10609 Apr 30, 2013
Bella, my amethyst is MIA. They said they shipped it Sat. Since I think UPS doesn't pick up on Sat, I assumed it really left Monday. Normally, I can see it update on UPS website right after that. It may only take one day to get here from Nashville. I thought I would have it today, but no updates on the UPS website. I think it's still at ShopNBC's shipping facility---like it missed the truck.

I wrote them an email to see if someone would check on that package to make sure it's not misplaced in the shipping area. I hope they find it.

Nora and Mrs. Dolittle, I will surely return that moissanite. I am not sure whether to return it and try again, or to just get my money back.

Location hidden

#10610 Apr 30, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
My Amethyst was shipped USPS.... Not UPS.

If you really like the ring, I would try again. I think you just got a dud. Which ever way you decide to go, I would leave a review on the product describing the problem so the Quality Control issues will be fixed.

Location hidden

#10611 May 1, 2013
Bella, that may be the difference. I guess mine was missed by UPS pickup. I emailed them, and now it's moving. It wasn't picked up until after my email, so someone must have actually looked and found it. I hope it gets here today.

At least their customer service gets back to you---usually the same day. Also, one of the items I bought went down in price, and I emailed them. They credited back to me right away. So, if it's within 30 days, you can get the difference back. What was it with KTV? 10 or 14 days? That's crazy!

I like the moissanite solitaire, but I may return it for a refund because I have another ring with a bigger stone in the platineve anyway. It's a shame that Charles W's TBV pieces seem to have quality issues. This is the second time I bought one of his TBV and both times they were damaged/defective.

Location hidden

#10612 May 1, 2013
Bella, The movie was called Hachiko - A Dog Story on the Hallmark Channel. I'm still upset by it. Not everyone loves animals like we do. I never would have watched it if I'd known. And to think kids would have gone to see it! Not good.

I saw your diamond ring on Nikkis show! Wow!!

Location hidden

#10613 May 1, 2013
Got my Amethyst set from ShopNBC. It's enormous. Nice price for the major huge stones---less than $10 a carat, and it's set in jewelry.

Location hidden

#10614 May 1, 2013
Sounds so beautiful, Mrs. Peacock. What was the item number?

Today I bought PJ's at Kohl's. At first I was going to buy it on line but decided to drive the 2 miles over there and quit being a lazy bones. Found just what I wanted. Then ordered another in another color on line.(They didn't have that in stock, and I was just what I wanted so why not?)

Location hidden

#10615 May 1, 2013
Nora, that's nice to have new PJ's. I like ordering online at Kohl's a lot. It's not so far to get to one from my house, but I do like them bringing it to me with free shipping.

The Amethyst ring and pendant are 132-678 and 132-594 at ShopNBC.

Location hidden

#10616 May 1, 2013
Wow!! Mrs. P! Those are huge!! They look like Kunzites! Oh how beautiful!

I washed the PJ's and have them on already.

Location hidden

#10617 May 2, 2013
Where is everyone today???
We have finally started our house, if I EVER post ANYTHING about remodeling again, someone please slap me, I'm TOO OLD for this.lol
We finished the rental and it is rented, thank God. I am so ready to buy me a nice piece of jewelry and now maybe I can, if the powers that be at KTV would just give us a decent coupon one that last more than a day, I would buy something.

Congrats Mrs P on two beautiful pieces of jewelry!!

Bella, did you ever call CS?

Location hidden

#10618 May 2, 2013
Copycat, I am here today but wore out. We took hubbies ranger bass boat to Martinsville yesterday for service and it was three hours over and three hours back, I am totally exhausted today.

Hope you fnd a nice piece of jewerly to buy for everything you have been thru recently. I am glad to hear you have the rental house completed.

Location hidden

#10619 May 2, 2013
Copythat, you sure do deserve a nice piece of jewelry. I am glad your rental is rented.

Mrs. Dolittle, that's a long drive to get service! Wow! I wouldn't like that at all. I guess to live in a place that's not overcrowded, you have to make long drives to get stuff.

I went to get my blood work again. It was fine. I have to see the doctor again in a month. He will not be happy if I don't lose more weight.

Nora, did you find someone to do your driveway? Also, is there another St. Jude home near you this year? There is one here again. It's not as big as last years, but it seems to be on a bigger lot. I can't wait to tour it sometime in a few weeks.

Location hidden

#10620 May 2, 2013
Mrsdolittle, traveling with a boat behind a vehicle always has worn me out, never did like pulling one.
I am looking for the "right" piece of jewelry, don't know exactly what I want but I will know it when I see it, I hope they will release a 15-20% coupon shortly, if they are smart they will, at least have the 10-15% site wide coupon if nothing else.

Location hidden

#10621 May 2, 2013
Mrs P., That is the price pay for living so far from anything,lol! You have to spend so much traveling time on the road.

There is a pretty necklace I saw on preowns that I thought you maybe interested in for $149.99;it is
PRW547
Pre-owned Tanzanite And Rhodolite 10.00ctw Oval, Rhodium Over Sterling Silver Necklace

Location hidden

#10622 May 2, 2013
There is a sample sale going on. I'll forward the email, if you haven't gotten it. There is a pear shaped morganite ring that is nice.

Location hidden

#10623 May 3, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
That is good news your blood work checked out.
I really do like the pink amethyst ring you recommended. I would like the Citrine version when the gem days come around again.

CopyThat,
I hope your new renters turn out to be responsible, ethical people. I have not called yet. I am waiting until I simmer down some more.
I would think for Mothers Day they would have a good coupon.

Mrs.Dottle,
That is a tiring, long haul to be dragging a boat behind the car. Sounds like you need a piece of jewelry to recover from the ordeal. ;).

Nora,
They have some nice morganite rings. Several are MEM pieces. One is a twin to my morganite ring.

Location hidden

#10624 May 3, 2013
Bella, Michael V. at ShopNBC is coming back this month and next month with some new stuff. Maybe the Citrines will be on sale then.

Mrs. Dolittle, I do like that necklace, but I am taking a break from buying for a while. My hubby is mad at me for all the stuff I have bought lately. Also, we made a pledge to pay down the mortgage and other debts. We have too much credit card debt, and it's mostly mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min kent 637,727
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Clearwater 29,087
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min Negasonic Teenage... 280,499
massage in riyadh (Feb '13) 17 min Katalonia 25
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min mature slut 4 fun 104,199
Play "end of the word" part 2 1 hr ImFree2Choose 1,435
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,200
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 1 hr Paul is dead sinc... 3,691
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 968,823
More from around the web