Location hidden

#10585 Apr 28, 2013
YEAAAA Shoppinggal, I can see it!!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10586 Apr 28, 2013
I can see it too! YIPEE!:-)

CopyThat,
Glad your work on the rental house is done. I hope you find some thoughtful renters. Put a clause in the contract that you can periodically inspect your property and evict them us you find damages to it.

I always copy my message before trying to post. If the Birdies page sits too long with no activity, it flips you to some page with Topix forums listed when you try yo post. If that happens, just use the back button with your browser. Refresh the Birdies page. Paste your massage back in the box and repost by typing in the the new number.
Shoppinggal

Beaverton, MI

#10587 Apr 28, 2013
Glad I can post again! Hubby has been in the hospital with what we thought was the flu. Turned out to be his gall bladder. And about a week ago I broke my right front tooth right off. I've had a root canal and have a temporary crown. I go back on the 9th for a permanent crown. I'll be glad when that mess is over for sure.

Location hidden

#10588 Apr 28, 2013
Shopping Gal, that's horrible. How much can go wrong all at once? I hope you and your hubby get back to feeling well/whole soon. Did he have to have surgery? Did they remove the gall bladder itself?

Bella, I have had that happen where Topix takes me to a whole other page when I try to post. I guess we better keep this page active so we can see our posts.

Location hidden

#10589 Apr 28, 2013
What happens when it takes you to another page is it has been too long that your Birdies page has gone "stale". Use the back button in your browser to go back to the birdies page. Refresh the Birdies page. Paste the copy of your message back in the box. Type in the new number and post. Works all the time for me.

ShoppingGal,
Yikes .... Sorry to hear about your tooth. I hope your hubby is better now too.

Location hidden

#10590 Apr 28, 2013
Did ya'll see the new replacement for RPL090? It is two and a half carats instead of three and 10K instead if 14K. HDG004. It is heavier that RPL090. 12.61 grams versus 11.4 grams. The diamonds look really nice. I have another HDG ring and the diamonds can go toe to toe with my Moissanite pieces. The only other diamonds that can are do that are the DJC diamonds in the sunflower ring and pendant.

Location hidden

#10591 Apr 29, 2013
I saw it Bella! I am glad they brought the style back. Maybe I will be able to get one sometime.

I hope this means they will try to keep a few nicer diamonds in gold for us.

Location hidden

#10592 Apr 29, 2013
I saw the replacementfor the RPL090. It is $200 less that the remaining RPL. I love that ring and am so happy with it.

Shopping Gal, I'm so happy you can post again. It is awful your tooth was broken!! I guess your husband has to have surgery soon.

'm going to type a setense whout corecting the kipped letters fom ths site. I constantly have to back up and correct while tpe here.

Location hidden

#10593 Apr 29, 2013
Nora, do you think they will put the old RPL on preowned? I hope so.

I am hoping that KTV gets the message about coupons and gives us more 20% off coupons soon.

I have to go get more Rx tonight. It's supposed to be covered, but we get to the pharmacy, and we have to pay. It's all messed up. It's frustrating as heck.

Hope it's sunny where you are. It's rainy and gloomy here.

Location hidden

#10594 Apr 29, 2013
I got the ShopNBC pink amethyst ring and pendant and they are gorgeous.

I am SUPER PISSED at JTV however.
I sent back a morganite ring that bought before I bought the really nice MEM one. The one I sent back was ACH108. I am keeping MEM190.
I was only one week past the 30 day deadline due to all the leg sore distracting issues. They docked me $70.
Not feeling much like a valued customer. I just bought two diamond rings ( one being 5 carats) a 12 carat Moissy bravelet and the Morganite MEM ring. Screw them. Glad I bought two pieces from ShopNBC.

Location hidden

#10595 Apr 29, 2013
It was ACJ108 that I returned.

Location hidden

#10596 Apr 29, 2013
Bella, I can't wait to get mine! I hope you enjoy those. He puts a one-year warranty on all his pieces, too. So you can wear it all the time and be assured it will hold up.

Location hidden

#10597 Apr 29, 2013
Next Gem Days I plan on getting the Citrine version. :-). The shipping was lightening fast too.

Location hidden

#10598 Apr 29, 2013
I like the newer citrine he showed that was like a giant princess cut -- item 132-596. Big Honkin Stone. There isn't a matching pendant for that one, though.

I got my moissanite fire 1 carat in the rose aureate. I am disappointed. It's not the stone or the design of the mounting that was the issue. The plating was incomplete on one side of the ring. You can see the silver coming through! On the side that's covered, it looks nice. I don't know if I should send it for a refund or exchange.

Location hidden

#10599 Apr 29, 2013
How much did you pay for it? Is it just dirty?

I'm worn out tonight. We planted our new rose bushes. I hope they grow and grow!

Location hidden

#10600 Apr 29, 2013
Bella, Which diamond rings did you just buy? I'm sorry they docked you $70!!

Location hidden

#10601 Apr 29, 2013
Nora it was the one they sold for $195. It is definitely not dirty. You can see where there is no plating on the corners and part of the main band. Poor quality control.

Location hidden

#10602 Apr 29, 2013
That's terrible!

I watched a movie on Hallmark Channel that I had recorded. Hachi: A Dog's Tale. It was the most depressing movie I have ever seen. If you love animals, don't watch this movie!!! I've been depressed ever sense I watched it.

Location hidden

#10603 Apr 29, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Bummer the plating was poor quality. I would send it back with a complaint. I have not seen an issue with the Platineve pieces that I have. Looks like they have problems with the quality control on the gold plated stuff. That is disappointing.

Nora,
The two diamond rings are HDG013 and FDG006.
The diamonds on both rings are exceptional. The five carat ring can go toe to toe with my 12 carat Moissonite bracelet that I have. The diamonds are that clear and sparkly. It seems JTV really upgraded the diamonds on the good stuff this spring. Maybe the dealers are putting the really good diamonds in gold. And the crappy ones go into the silver stuff now.

I will just cool my jets on buying from them for a while. That $70 will cost them a lot in non purchases from me. Probably several thousand. Being a platinum customer who has given them a lot if $$ means shit to them.

After shafting me on that refund and on top of the Coupon stinginess I am REALLY going to have to like anything to buy it. I have already cut back to just pieces that really strike me like the bracelet, morganite ring and the 5 carat diamond. With the exception of the Morganite rings and bracelet, I have bought no colored gemstones since last fall. I have mostly bought Morganite lately.

I think with no coupons people are being really picky what they keep. I know I am. I returned that Morganite bracelet as the Morganite was washed out. That was a stretch pay. Sent it back same day as the Morganite ring. I still have had no indication they have received it, much less a refund. It was well within the 30 days period. So heads up on Stretch Pay. Looks like any refund takes FOREVER.

Location hidden

#10604 Apr 30, 2013
Bella, I would call CS, with all that you purchase they should give you credit on that $70, at least give them a call and see what they say, I had that happen to me one time and the were very good to give me a refund credit on the amount. At least give it a try, all they can say is no and you might get the $70 back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min swampmudd 42,054
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 7 min Paul is dead 3
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 30 min Ricky F 39,277
God......do You enjoy wacthing me SUFFER?? 38 min Paul is dead 19
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 690,472
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr Paul is dead 134
Charles Mansion Died Last Night 1 hr For Sure 7
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul is dead 632
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr another viewer 989,749
More from around the web