Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10565 Apr 26, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
You should get some pink studs too.:-) Those two carat Moissanite Fire studs look gorgeous. If I had pierced ears I would pick Moissanite over diamonds any day.:-)

Location hidden

#10566 Apr 26, 2013
Bella, I was holding out for heart shaped pink moissanite studs. I guess I will have to request them again from CW.

Did you all see the TTV at ShopNBC? Pretty Pink Amethyst that is HUGE. 132-594 is the item number, and there are matching pieces.

Location hidden

#10567 Apr 26, 2013
I am so happy with the moissanite! I am looking at the big Morganites. So beautiful!

Location hidden

#10568 Apr 26, 2013
Mrs P., I have to agree that is a large ring and would be noticed before you even get enter a room, just lovely! It is almost as wide as it is long. Are you going to go for it? The matching pendant is very nice also and the earrings; what a nice suite :)))

Location hidden

#10569 Apr 26, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I ordered the TTV ring and matching pendant from ShopNBC. I am a sucker for pink amethyst.:-)

Location hidden

#10570 Apr 26, 2013
Bella, me too! I like the pendant maybe even better than the ring. It's really long with tourmaline encrusted bail! I got the ring in a size larger because it's so long. I will have to wear it on my middle finger :).

Mrs. Dolittle, I got that set minus the earrings. I don't know if I could pull those earrings off being so large.

Location hidden

#10571 Apr 26, 2013
I picked up my heart shaped citrine bracelet from the jeweler today. He had to take out two links to fix it That left two heart shaped citrines with no home. So I'm having him set them into studs for a pair of earrings! How fun! He was very surprised at what I originally paid for the bracelet!

Location hidden

#10572 Apr 26, 2013
Nora, I hope it wasn't too expensive to fix that bracelet. The earrings are a great idea!

Location hidden

#10573 Apr 26, 2013
Bella, Michael V just held up his amethyst ring to a piece of Kunzite rough. Same exact color. Wow. I can't wait to see it in person. People will probably assume it's kunzite if they know anything about gems :).

Ladies, I don't know if any of you have been watching ShopNBC today, but it has been one great piece after the other! So much more exciting than uniquely silver or diamond chic items for $79.

Location hidden

#10574 Apr 26, 2013
No. The bracelet was only $45 to fix. It immediately broke again. The setting is just too thin. He said it was very fragile and to be careful. Sure enough, I picked up my purse and a cup and held it to my chest and a citrine fell out when the gold broke. I thought the citrine was lost for sure. I found it in my purse. The studs will be $140 or something like that. Now what to do with the bracelet?? It can not be fixed.

I showed him my Moissanite bracelet and ring. He knew right away it was Moissanite but his wife didn't. I love his store! He has a sweet, long haired dachsund who comes to greet you when you walk it.

Location hidden

#10575 Apr 26, 2013
Nora,
What an ordeal with the bracelet. I have never had one crumble line that. And the bummer is you bought it enough years ago the gold should not have been thin or fractured.

From what I am reading on the web, a lot of people are going to Moissanite for engagement rings. Who wants an ugly or dippy diamond for cheap or a $10,000 or more bill for a good one.

Location hidden

#10576 Apr 26, 2013
There are 20 heart shaped citrines left. That would make 10 pairs of studs. Just a thought. Or get a new setting for the citrines. It would cost a bunch in gold and it needs to be gold.

Location hidden

#10577 Apr 27, 2013
Girls, Shoppinggal is having problems posting on here and she wanted me to let everyone know. Her post on page 521 which was number 10547 disappeared as you can see.

Location hidden

#10578 Apr 27, 2013
She just post without signing in and type her name in the name box.... Try that.

Location hidden

#10579 Apr 27, 2013
I have had troubles with posts getting "eaten". I post, type the numbers, hit enter, and Nothing! I hate that.

Also, have any of you had it be extremely difficult to type here? Like, you push letters over and over to get them to appear on the screen? It happens to me a lot, but only on this website.

Location hidden

#10580 Apr 27, 2013
WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Rental house is finished, have someone coming Mon to take a look and give me the deposit, I hope any way!! We are so tired but it hasn't looked this good in years.

I too have had problems with this site, the post is there one minute and gone the next.

Location hidden

#10581 Apr 27, 2013
I'll try posting. Hooray Copythat!! I hope you find good renters.

I have to type and retype constantly on this site. I'll type a word and it will leave out a letter.

Location hidden

#10582 Apr 27, 2013
Mrs P., Yes, i have had trouble like that while typin. This site for some reason is not "user friendly". I would not mind having a ring like the you emailed us either if I were to come into a big windfall which is HIGHLY unlikely,lol!!

I just hope JTVA takes notice and reinstates the 20% coupons like we had become accustomed to getting.

Location hidden

#10583 Apr 27, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle and Nora, I am glad it's not just me that has weird typing experiences on this site.

Mrs. Dolittle, even with 85% off, I couldn't get that ring, LOL!

Copythat, congrats on getting your house ready. Hope these tenants will respect it and take care of it.
Shoppinggal

Hope, MI

#10584 Apr 28, 2013
This is a test message to see if anyone of you can see it....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Osmius 778,196
gay scat or diaper snapchat users 21 min bob 4
Gay snapchat names 23 min bob 171
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rick in Kansas 265,444
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 560,441
real music !!!! 4 r-e-a-l !!! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr lovewithin 39,386
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 3 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr truth 605,329
More from around the web