Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10544 Apr 23, 2013
Thought I would check in and let everyone know I haven't been kidnapped!lol We are trying to finish the rental house and had the brain storm that since we had to pull up the old floor in kitchen and dining room that we would just do a "little" remodeling, painting etc, etc at our house...WHAT WERE WE THINKING!!!!!LOL :)))
This is SUCH hard work but it will be pretty. Have to go, we are going to the remodeling store...again!!!

Location hidden

#10545 Apr 23, 2013
Hi ladies! I'm here but haven't been on line all day! Just a dreary, cold day here.

Location hidden

#10546 Apr 23, 2013
It has actually been a pretty day here... Albeit a but on the cool side. I sent you ladies an email for a JTV Trunk Show. First time I recall one of those. These are some nice diamond and Moissanite pieces on sale.

CopyThat,
You get the prize for Spring Cleaning... That's for sure!:)

Mrs.Dolittle,
I hope your Sinus infection is better.

Nora,
You are sure due some pretty Spring weather.

Location hidden

#10548 Apr 24, 2013
Bella, yea this spring cleaning may take me until the Fall of 2014 to finish. lol:)))

Location hidden

#10549 Apr 24, 2013
Bella, Feeling a little better today. That sinus infection really knocked me for a loop!!

I submitted an online survey to JTV that popped up while I was on their website. I let them know that I will not be ordering anything unless we get a good 20% coupon and that I had started buying at other websites because of this.

Location hidden

#10550 Apr 24, 2013
Mrsdolittle, glad to hear that you are feeling better. I have had sinus infections hurt me as bad as the flu and some took me even longer to recover from.
Hopefully the survey's will help with coupons, I was slightly encouraged to see on the web that they have started to offer new Preferred card holders a 10% discount on the first purchase. Not as good as the offer I received but it's more than they have been offering.

Location hidden

#10551 Apr 24, 2013
Did any of the ya yas buy any jewelry from the trunk sale? I did not.

Location hidden

#10552 Apr 24, 2013
Watching exotic gem jewelry on ShopNBC. Big Morganites, Kunzites, Rubellites, Amblygonites, etc. If only I could afford them. Most are in gold and pricey. The huge morganite is half off, and it's still over $1000.

Mrs. Dolittle, I didn't buy from the trunk show. I was tempted by moissanite earrings though. I just bought that TBV, so I held off. Glad you are feeling better.

I can't wait to see Michael Valitutti's big TTV tomorrow night at midnight. I wonder how much it will be? It's a 22 carat pink amethyst.

Location hidden

#10553 Apr 24, 2013
Mrsdolittle, I haven't bought anything, but I have put a lot of things in my cart.:))

Since: Feb 13

Torrance, CA

#10554 Apr 25, 2013
Bella678 wrote:
No.... Fortunately I had not actually filled out any claim paperwork as JTV was sending me the claims forms. I just emailed back and told Customer Service the ring had come. This happened once before and They said just throw away the claim form when it came.
JTV needs to ditch that horrid Daimond Chic line. This Engild line looks much better.(Not that I want any if it). At least the mocha gold is different. I actually liked this big 3.5 carat mocha diamond ring they had in rosé aureate.
So, there is no importance to the claim form to the company. Then why they are sending it when they don't require it. But are you happen with their service rather you like their jewelry stuff.

Location hidden

#10555 Apr 25, 2013
Bella, Thanks for the coupon; maybe I can find something to use it on. I am not getting "any" coupons whatsoever so that was very much appreciated.

Location hidden

#10556 Apr 25, 2013
I haven't bought anything. I like EAG 014 and MSF 123. But I really do not need them as I have no place to wear them. I need to go over to the jeweler and see about the citrine bracelet.

We are getting a bid on having our driveway re-paved today. The first guy never responded with an estimate although he "promised" he would email it that same day. We need to call him to be sure he got the email address correct. But then wouldn't he get it back, if he got it wrong?

Location hidden

#10557 Apr 25, 2013
Nora, there are some preowned Moissanites up now. The $15 coupon from yesterday works on preowns.

Location hidden

#10558 Apr 25, 2013
Nora,
I love those Moissy earrings.:-). There is some good stuff on the preowns, but I am being good after buying the Moissy bracelet and the morganite ring.

Mrs.Peacock,
Has your TBV shipped yet?

Did you ladies see those mega expensive colored gemstone necklaces? Wow....

Location hidden

#10559 Apr 25, 2013
Yes I saw those necklaces just now. Good heavens! Fit for royalty! Too fancy for me. Did anyone buy any pre owned pieces? I didn't.

Location hidden

#10560 Apr 25, 2013
Nora,
I notice that when these mega expensive MEM pieces go on the web site, coupons go poof. They pulled all the expensive MEM pieces when they had that 15% off for Customer Appreciation. Then these uber expensive pieces appear after the one day the 15% expired.

I think MEM and flex pay killed the decent coupons. One day - one 15% since January.

Location hidden

#10561 Apr 25, 2013
Bella and Nora, are you talking about the big fire opal and spinel necklaces? Those are expensive. There is a an RPL ring in a size 10. If it wasn't full price,$1999, I would be wanting to buy it. Oh well. No good coupons, no buying expensive items.

Bella, that moissanite ring TBV should get here tomorrow :).

Location hidden

#10562 Apr 25, 2013
I have no place to wear such fancy jewelry. I think part of the fun of jewelry shopping was to get the incredible deals. If they don't want coupons to apply to certain pieces, they could exclude those. No coupons have really helped me pay off my card!

Location hidden

#10563 Apr 25, 2013
Mrs. Peacock Is this your first moissanite?

Location hidden

#10564 Apr 25, 2013
Nora, I bought my first moissanite when Charles W first did a show on KTV. That was over a year and a half ago. I have the pinks and the white moissanites. I love them. I just wanted the TBV because I am intrigued by the rose plating. I still want some huge studs someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,719
the tricks and treats of healthcare 1 hr Sethlong 3
new jersey and philadelphia muslims 1 hr Sethlong 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr PadMark 675,598
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Bongo 110,470
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Devil number 666 982,301
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 5 hr mechanic 106
More from around the web