Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10500 Apr 17, 2013

Location hidden

#10501 Apr 17, 2013
Bella, I really wish there was a coupon---even better, I wish there was a coupon that worked on clearance and preowned. I guess that is too much to ask for these days. There are some things in preowned I might have bought if I had a coupon that worked like the good old days.

Did you find anything in the savings section that you wanted?

Location hidden

#10502 Apr 17, 2013
I did not get anything in the big sale. I had to pay full price for my Moissy bracelet and Morganite Ring, so I am pretty done for now.

I really do think stretch pay finished off the good coupons.$15 off a huge purchase is laughable.

It is a bad sign that ShopNBC did not have any VIP coupons.:-(

Location hidden

#10503 Apr 17, 2013
Yeah, I am still bummed about no VIP diamond day coupons.

I heard Misty say if you made a purchase over last weekend, they will be sending out $15 off coupons to use on $99 purchase. I did buy some stratify drusy, so I should get one. Big Whoop.

Gem Week starts Friday at ShopNBC. I am sure I will be tempted by all the new goodies from Michael V. and Chuck. I hear Michael V is going to have a huge Rose de France ring. He also has more charms for his bracelets/necklaces. Chuck's daughter is launching a line of her own on Sunday night.

Location hidden

#10504 Apr 17, 2013
Have you seen the two new opal types Shaun brought from Mexico? They are a purple and white opal and carmel swirl opal. Very unusual. Jerry would have been all over these two new opal types. The purple one floureses under short wave light.
I am enjoying the late night early morning Turn Table Tangos when Stacy does them. She is low key and perfect for relaxing viewing. She is not shrill or hyper.

Location hidden

#10505 Apr 18, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
What is Chuck's daughter's line going to look like?

Location hidden

#10506 Apr 18, 2013
Nora,
Did you get the Citrine bracelet from KTV?

CopyThat,
When do you take hubby to the heart doctor?

Location hidden

#10507 Apr 18, 2013
Buy More Save More is now $10 and $15 instead if 10% and 15%. SIGH.
I wonder if we will ever see 30% scratch off coupons again.

Location hidden

#10508 Apr 18, 2013
Bella, the collection at ShopNBC for Chuck's Daughter is called Kellie Anne. That's her name. It started with 8 mm stud earrings in 14kt. It looks like all of the new line is in silver. Mostly mystic topazes in various colors. In the original earrings, there were non-coated stones like London blue topaz and peridot and garnet. I hope some of those stones make it into the new line, too.

I can't stand the $10 or $15 off stuff. It doesn't even work unless it's on the regular priced stuff. Shipping of $7 eats that almost all up.

I do like the new opals. I think they are almost sold out.

Location hidden

#10509 Apr 18, 2013
Here's a commercial from ShopNBC about the Kellie Anne Collection:

Location hidden

#10510 Apr 18, 2013
Bella, he is going to see if he improves and his breathing gets better then he will know it was the pollen, if not then it would probably be congestive heart failure, which of course I pray not. He does seem to get worse if he goes outside, so I am praying when the pollen count goes down and stays down that he will improve. Thanks for asking, it means a lot.

Location hidden

#10511 Apr 18, 2013
CopyThat,
You and yours are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Mrs.Peacock,
If they have to go to silver... CW's stuff is gorgeous. I am watching Nikki and the Engild line. They have some pretty stuff. This just blows that Diamond Chic cr%%p out if the water.

Location hidden

#10512 Apr 18, 2013
We had bad storms over night. Several families in my state lost their homes. Now it is cold here and a strong north wind.

That bracelet is from KTV. I bought it in 2007. When it broke, the clasp had gotten tangled in the back setting of one of the citines. When it broke, I was trying to put it on and caught the citrine and the piece of gold that broke off.

Bella, does your husband take anything for his allergies? I have asthma and take Singulare. I have a prescription nasal mist and if all else fails, I have albuterol. I haven't felt well today. Dizzy and tired all day! I don't feel like eating tonight and am going to get ready for bed at 7:20.

Location hidden

#10513 Apr 18, 2013
Nora,
Sorry to hear your weather has been so yucky. It looks as if we will have storms again tomorrow. Last week the winds were so bad in the parking lot where my twins work. Blew the doors off the tracks and shopping buggies in their sides across the parking lot.
I hope you feel better tomorrow. My hubby just gets a steroid shot if the spring pollen bothers him.

Location hidden

#10514 Apr 18, 2013
Nora, we are expecting strong thunderstorms tonight overnight with hail and possible tornadoes. The winds have been gusting over 40 MPH all day. I like the warmer weather, but I hate the idea of one bad storm taking my house or causing people to get hurt. Get to bed and feel better.

Those poor people in TX. Their homes blown up like that by the explosion? I hope that wasn't a terror attack. It sure did the damage of a huge bomb.

Bella, I just turned on Nikki. I do agree the engild is better than normal diamond chic. I will be trying to stay awake to see Michael V. tonight at midnight.

Copythat, I keep praying your hubby will feel better soon.

Location hidden

#10515 Apr 19, 2013
Well, Gem Week is on today at ShopNBC, so you know what I will be doing :). It's in blocks of a few hours at a time, then they go to some other products. That's good, so I do not have to be glued to the TV all the time. I guess they will do the same tomorrow and Sunday.

I have been watching the news all morning. Lots of activity in MA. I hope they get this 2nd guy without further loss of law enforcement or citizens' lives.

Location hidden

#10516 Apr 19, 2013
All Turquoise hour is on right now on ShopNBC. So pretty...sleeping beauty and purple, too.

Location hidden

#10517 Apr 19, 2013
Where is everyone today?

Shopping Gal, I hope you are OK. Haven't heard from you in a while.

Mrs. Dolittle, how are you doing? Watched any of Chuck or the other 3 amigos?

Bella, I don't know if you checked out your ShopNBC app to watch live at all. There have been some big stones on today. 20 carat citrines. Large Amethysts and Ouro Verde quartz, too.

I think I will try the charms on TTV. They look so nice.

Nora and Copythat, how are you doing? I heard that Charles W is launching his TBV at KTV early. It comes in 3 metal colors now.

Location hidden

#10518 Apr 19, 2013
Mrspeacock, it has been a while since we heard from Shoppinggal and Mrsdolittle, longer though for Shoppinggal, hope they are both alright.
Have you bought anything from NBC?
I have so been looking forward to CW's return, I always love the Moissanite shows, Elite and Fire.
My Tivo is set to record all of them.

Hubby is doing much better, makes me feel sooo much better. I felt that it was the pollen, it must have been.

Location hidden

#10519 Apr 19, 2013
Good, Copythat, about it just being allergies.

I am looking forward to Charles' shows, too. I bet he sells a lot with Mother's Day coming.

I am trying to decide if I should get one of the Top Value Charm sets at ShopNBC. I have several Michael Valitutti rings and pendants. They are made really well, so I am guessing his charms would be made the same way. I like the variety of colors and shapes, too. Hmm....

Check out the crosses on ShopNBC. Dallas Prince does some big ornate ones, if you are interested.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Michael 558,974
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min scaritual 773,829
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 min Chris Clearwater 175,537
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Exotic chibi 604,788
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Rick in Kansas 265,010
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 45 min Concerned_American 2,421
Moses never existed 1 hr paint happy 724
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web