Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10420 Apr 7, 2013
Nora, I liked the big blue ring 127-149 also. There is one reasonable ring in 14kt right now -- 131-286. 2 carats in gold.

Shopping Gal, you are right about the white diamonds heading towards KTV gray color.

Location hidden

#10421 Apr 8, 2013
Well, I can say that I really enjoyed watching Diamond Day at ShopNBC. Even if their prices were high on most gold items, I appreciated that most of the items from the various designers were new. Not a lot of the same old stuff. They had an entirely new line called "Argyle Diamonds" which was pretty. I did end up buying that Kangaroo from that Argyle line. KTV should make a day of all new, or mostly new stuff. It would be more interesting.

Location hidden

#10422 Apr 8, 2013
There are two canary moissanite rings on KTv.

Location hidden

#10423 Apr 8, 2013
Mrs P., what is the item number of the kangaroo ring you bought at Shopnbc? I did not buy anything. I agree with you that JTV needs to come out with more interesting jewelry; not the same old boring stuff they have now. I also enjoyed watching the diamond day yesterday very much. we have another one to look forward to in the fall :)))

Location hidden

#10424 Apr 8, 2013
Nora, Let us know what that pretty moissanite braclet arrives :)))

Glad to hear that hubby is calming down from that fiasco he had with you. Your talk with him really did good if he is going with you to get groceries :))) I "have" to do EVERYTHING inside the house and that means everything. My hubby will not even empty the trash can when it becomes full. I guess if I were not here he would just throw the garbage in the floor when the trash can was full,lol!

Location hidden

#10425 Apr 8, 2013
Mrs P., I saw your kangaroo ring awhile ago, very pretty! What was the diamond day price on it as it is now over $500?

Location hidden

#10426 Apr 8, 2013
Mrs Dolittle, the kangaroo was on sale for $424. Still pretty expensive for silver. However, it's unique and has 1.5 carats of diamonds. That's still under $300 a carat.

Location hidden

#10427 Apr 8, 2013
Wendy has had some beautiful diamonds in gold in her show today. High priced quality stuff is selling out pretty quickly this month. Another bad thing for getting coupons.

Location hidden

#10428 Apr 8, 2013
Bella, I saw that 1.5 carat WG ring Wendy had on sale for $899. It looked really nice. She even sold a few 6 carat bracelets. I guess during Diamond Month, people are more in the mood to buy? KTV did cut prices on a few nice items, so that may be why.
Nora2

Oklahoma City, OK

#10429 Apr 8, 2013
That JUW002 was pretty! I'm hoping the bracelet comes tomorrow!

Location hidden

#10430 Apr 8, 2013
Nora,
That was a pretty ring.:-)

I hope your bracelet arrives tomorrow and you like it.:-)

Location hidden

#10431 Apr 9, 2013
That ring you mentioned, Nora, is the one I was talking about. When Wendy showed it, I was saying "That's the good stuff I remember them having all the time!" The good old days with trays of diamonds in gold!

Bella, did your bracelet ship? My zircon ring is on its way to me.

Location hidden

#10432 Apr 9, 2013
Bella, I hope you get your bracelet today. Mine is "out for delivery." Yeah!! It is coming today and I don't have to go anywhere. Tomorrow I'm taking Dad to the doctor.

I remember the good old days when they had trays and trays of all gold stuff. Tanzanites... champagnes and more. If something was over $400, it meant 14K. I did like the moldavite last night on Robert's show.

Location hidden

#10433 Apr 9, 2013
Just wanted to check in and see what is going on, I hope everyone gets the deliveries they are expecting to day or tomorrow, can't wait to hear all about them.
We worked ALL day yesterday at the rental house and are going back today, we are trying to get it ready for the floor man to come by the first of the week to put new flooring in, I have someone that might be interested in renting, I hope so, I could sure use the money to get some bills paid off so I can start buying jewelry again, YEAHHHHH!!
Got to go and eat so we can get started again, check in later ( I hope).

Location hidden

#10434 Apr 9, 2013
Nora,
I am not expecting a bracelet. However, I am expecting a Moissanite pendant, MSF380.:-)
Im glad your bracelet is "out for delivery" and I cannot wait for you to see it.

I saw that moldavite ring with the tsavorite garnet and green diamonds last night. Very pretty ring.

CopyThat,
I hope you can rent that house quickly.:-)

Location hidden

#10435 Apr 9, 2013
Bella and Nora, I "cannot" wait to hear all about how pretty the bracelet and the pendant is, WAY TO GO GIRLS :))Post as soon as you can!!

Copycat, Hope you rent the house as then you could get back to your favorite pastime of jewelry buying.

Mrs P., Has the kangaroo ring shipped yet? Be sure and let us know how it is when you get it.

Location hidden

#10436 Apr 9, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, the kangaroo pendant will ship today probably. Maybe Fri or Sat I will have it.

Bella, that's a nice pendant. Very sparkly I am sure with it being a big cluster of stones.

Nora, can't wait to hear about your bracelet.

Copythat, I hope your remodeling goes smoothly.

Location hidden

#10437 Apr 9, 2013
Just when I think I can't get any madder at the way she treated my house, I find ANOTHER spot where she let that dog ruin a door, a wall and the sub floor, now I remember why I just quit working on it a few months ago. I am so tired and frustrated with the way she treated us...sorry just needed an outlet to vent! The good news is we are much closer to being thru than we were a few days ago.

So, did anyone get anything today???

Location hidden

#10438 Apr 9, 2013
I got the Moissy Fire pendant and it is a real sparkler! I needed a summer pendant as my only other one is a snowflake.

Wow.. They sure did not take care if your house. A security deposit can only cover so much thoughtless, no excuse for damage. Unfortunately you would have to go to small claims court to recover damages. I hope you took pictures of the damage. Really thoughtless people.:-(

Location hidden

#10439 Apr 9, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Your kangaroo is adorable. You should line up all your critters and take a picture.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Aura Mytha 778,667
The King of '4-wheeled BEASTS'! 11 min Doctor REALITY 2
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 12 min UIDIOTRACEUMAKEWO... 4,904
Moses never existed 23 min KiMare 837
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 27 min dallas75225 70
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min truth 560,562
Washington Wizard's guard John Wall SHOULD BE S... 42 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min truth 605,354
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 265,474
More from around the web