Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10400 Apr 7, 2013
Copythat, I do think they will lower the price on that ring at 6PM eastern tonight during the green diamond hour. They sometimes hold back on a few pieces and keep them at regular price until they are presented on TV to keep them from selling out online before hand. So, check back at 6PM EST. I am still hoping there will be a better VIP in email number 3.

Location hidden

#10401 Apr 7, 2013
Yea....second VIP email was "doorbuster" junk.
Looks like coupons are drying up everywhere .

Location hidden

#10402 Apr 7, 2013
Thanks Mrspeacock, I will try to remember to go at 6, I have always regreted not getting the blue diamond ring, I would love to have that green ring for a pinky ring.

Location hidden

#10403 Apr 7, 2013
Copythat, check your email for a picture of it.

Location hidden

#10404 Apr 7, 2013
WOW Mrspeacock, I love it, do you think it would work as a pinky ring? I couldn't tell about the size of it, couldn't get the photos to enlarge, hate this new browser!!!

Location hidden

#10405 Apr 7, 2013
Copythat, if your fingers are long, I bet you could use it as a pinky ring. I have short fingers. The length is about 5/8 inch.

Location hidden

#10406 Apr 7, 2013
That VIP thing at Shopnbc is nothing! I did not care a thing for the products in each of those first two VIP emails. I was very disappointed that we did not get the 15% off coupon that we thought we were going to receive. Evidently, all of these jewelry companies are getting stingy on coupons:((

Hubby and I use to get a printable coupon for any hamburger of your choice at Ruby Tuesday on your birthday. This year all hubby got was a coupon for two cupcakes, big deal!! So now it looks like the restaurants are even phasing out offers we use to get.

Location hidden

#10407 Apr 7, 2013
Where is email number 3? I thought it would come at 4PM because the others were spaced out that way. ShopNBC is a tease....

Location hidden

#10408 Apr 7, 2013
Mrs. Poe, Sent you a picture of my emerald ring so if you do not receive it let me know and I will resend.

Sorry, I cannot send you a picture of the ruby ring he got me for our anniversary as he dropped the camera in his boat while taking pictures on the lake and damaged it. We will have to get a new camera. Always something happening :(((

Location hidden

#10409 Apr 7, 2013
Copythat, less than 20 minutes till 6 PM green diamond show.

Location hidden

#10410 Apr 7, 2013
I have my size in my cart, going to check emails, I have to help hubby with something, told him I had to be thru by 6.

Location hidden

#10411 Apr 7, 2013
Bella, the parrot pendant will be on this hour :)

Location hidden

#10412 Apr 7, 2013
Well, the VIPs were a total DUD as Mrs. Dolittle said. I can't believe I waited all day for a coupon to appear that never came.

Did anyone buy from ShopNBC today? I still may get something, but it won't be a big gold piece like I would have.

Location hidden

#10413 Apr 7, 2013
At movies all afternoon. Saw Jurassic Park in 3D IMAX.****Best movie experience of my entire life*** AWESOME!!!!! 3D effect was perfection. Never seen anything like it. How they did that with a 20 year old movie blows my mind.
WOW!! WOW!! WOW !!

Sorry to hear the ShopNBC VIP thing was a dud. Coupons are becoming extinct. Bummer.

Location hidden

#10414 Apr 7, 2013
Mrspeacock, I bought the green diamond, and had buyers remorse and cancelled, bought a 18KT. heart and pearl necklace instead, it was only $208, felt better about spending money on 18K instead of silver, if there had been a coupon, I would have kept it. At least next year I won't be anticipating Diamond Day! What a let down!!

Location hidden

#10415 Apr 7, 2013
Bella, I love Jurassic Park. I bet the 3-D version is terrifying!

That Parrot was sooo cute. It sold out super fast.

I am tempted to get the kangaroo because it is cute, an animal item (which you all know I love), and it's unusual. I searched other jewelry sites and didn't find anything like that in diamonds.

Location hidden

#10416 Apr 7, 2013
Copythat, I bet he brings it back later in the year. Maybe next time it will be lower in price. I saw the heart with the pearl. Very pretty.

Location hidden

#10417 Apr 7, 2013
I recorded all of the Diamond Day shows and played them really fasT. I only paused at real gold and pieces like that 3 stone green diamond. Copythat, I'll go hunt for your necklace. No coupons at all? Times are really tough!!

Things have simmered down at home. He went with me to buy groceries! How about that!!?

Location hidden

#10418 Apr 7, 2013
I liked 132-018 and 131-325 and 127-149
pretty high prices though
Shoppinggal

Marlette, MI

#10419 Apr 7, 2013
Wow, I agree with you ladies....diamond day was a big fat zero. That VIP thing was a big joke. I thought maybe we would get one coupon. I guess they think their prices were so spectacular that no one needed a coupon. Their "white" diamonds in the silver looked kinda cloudy and gray to me anyway. ShopNBC's diamonds are starting to look like Ktv's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 min ChromiuMan 5,471
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min RADEKT 261,687
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 5 min Dr_Zorderz 4,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 750,801
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 548,735
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 9 min Dubai Massage 055... 118
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min waaasssuuup 441,441
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min AnnieJ 602,188
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 34 min ChristineM 230,023

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE