Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Bella! I so agree. 3 of us have bought so far.

When hubby got home, I told him about the bracelet and he was mad. He said, OK, then I'm buying a set of golf clubs. I said, OK. Then he said we will look at it and if I don't like, we will return it. That makes me mad! He buys cigarettes and has all 22 years of our marriage. This bracelet will only cost $200 a month for 6 months. I guess since he works and I don't, he will tell me what I can buy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Nora,
Shine a LED flashlight on that sparkle fest bracelet and even Scrooge himself would like it.
You got an AMAZING deal and it is 14K gold! My eldest drools over it every time I wear it.

Mrs.Peacock,
That is a gorgeous ring. I love the design.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Bella, thanks. I saw Chuck at ShopNBC has a similar ring for more than twice the price, so I jumped on that one.

Nora, you have paid off credit cards, and you are responsible. He shouldn't be upset considering the deal you got.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

He does not care about the deal. It is that I bought anything at all. He seems to have simmered down.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Nora, Don't let hubby do you like that! You deserve something nice every once in a while. Look at how much he spends playing golf and smoking cigarettes!!! After all, you are getting a pension and you should have some say so over your own spending. If he expects you to give up buying altogether ten he needs to give up golf and cigarettes. It is not like you are some six year old child that needs someone to tell them the next move to make. KEEP the bracelet and if he has to let him get new golf clubs if it comes to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Girls, Sent each of you a picture of shoppinggal's gorgeous ring so check your email. Never had a ring in platinum and her ring is; mine is in 18 white gold. The ring she got is the very same one that I was considering had I not bought the other emerald ring. She and I have the very same taste in jewelry :)))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Nora,
I am with Mrs.Dolittle on this one. Until he gives up smoking, he should not fuss about the bracelet.

ShippingGal,
What a gorgeous emerald ring. WOW!!
Shoppinggal

Lake City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

COPYTHAT....I sure hope your CT scan comes back okay. My hubby has bad veins too. When he goes for blood work, there is only one girl at the hospital that can get a vein without turning him into a pin cushion.

NORA....I am glad you got that moissanite bracelet. Don't you have a pension coming in every month? Well, you worked a lot of years too, so, there's nothing wrong with buying a moissanite bracelet. You got it for a fantastic price on top of that. How often do they have a cigarette sale and a golf sale?

I didn't use the coupon on anything yesterday. After that big emerald and platinum ring, I have to be good for a little while anyway...lol
MRSDOLITTLE....thank you for sending the ring picture to everyone. I really hate to keep talking about it but I've never had such a WOW ring before!

BELLA & MRSPEACOCK...love what you girls bought yesterday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Shopping Gal, soooo beautiful. To have a ring like that made today would cost thousands of dollars. Platinum and emerald is a wow!

Nora, let us know about that moissanite beauty when it comes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Girls, I've been looking at ShopNBC's Diamond day beauties! Look at 121-560 and 129-275
A butterfly ring 125-840 Green diamonds 129-093 120-126 127-209

Very expensive but pretty!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

They are all gorgeous. The last green one is a knock out. :-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Nora, I had that same red/white diamond ring in my cart, LOL! I own that 120-126, and it is realllly nice. Shopping Gal has it, too. It's well made, and it looks art deco. I love EFFY stuff, but it is pricey.

After Midnight eastern time, the prices on the diamonds will all drop at ShopNBC and the VIP coupons should show up in the inbox if you signed up.

Let me know when you get your VIP codes, please. I want to check to make sure I get mine when I am supposed to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Mrs P., When you get the shopnbc code I would appreciate it if you would email the code to me very much. If and when I get mine I will do the same for you because one of us may not get any. I signed up on the facebook page but who knows if they go to everyone who signed up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I signed up also, will email you with my code when I get it, will email Mrsp also, if I don't forget.:)

Those are sure some gorgeous rings at NBC but a little too rich for my pocketbook. KTV had a blue diamond ring like the green diamond 120-126, reminds me of a ring my Mom had, she wore it on her pinky and she called it a dinner ring, hers is in YG and it has diamond chips instead of full cut diamonds, but still the same style of ring.
Wonder what it will go down to in price?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Copythat, the Chuck green diamond ring that you are talking about has been sold for about $400 a few times.

Please email me the code when any of you get it, and I will do the same. I just checked, and I haven't gotten it yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

I have not received any codes yet either.
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

ZaZa's.
You guys have been doing some fun shopping! Why is it that we adore jewelry so much? This habit has been going on a loooooong time already!

Shoppinggal,
Your ring is spectacular. Rich looking is an understatement! Wear it in good health.

Mrs. Dolittle,
You and I have the same taste, too. Good is good. Plain and simple. Did we see your emerald ring? Did you show us both of them? I feel like I have seen them.

gonna go watch tv.....Later, ladies....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

I got a VIP email. It said 1 of 3.. But it was just a few certain items. No coupon for general use yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Me,too, Bella. I am bummed. I missed out on the red diamond ring. I thought I was going to get a coupon. Then, I fell asleep about 2AM. It came on TV sometime that next hour and sold out :(. I would have bought it with 15% off.

I hope that the coupon is coming. What if all the emails are just links to products?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Second email is a joke. Just links to AS IS jewelry. Where are the coupons?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

604 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Hidingfromyou 721,720
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min Charlie Sheen 256,755
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Patrick 224,412
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Behind Enemy Lines 533,101
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 13 min RiccardoFire 93,787
Nine Eleven 17 min Charlie Sheen 29
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 21 min Jim Justice 115,402
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Nixxi 84
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••