Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10359 Apr 5, 2013
Thanks, ladies, for the comments. I am glad the bloodwork all seems to be stable. I really need to work on my weight more than anything. I gained weight over the last couple weeks. Birthday parties, Easter, Opening Day.....lots of bad eating. Plus, I am still stressed about my taxes. When I am stressed, I tend to head for the junk food.

Anything worth using the coupon with today?
Shoppinggal

Marlette, MI

#10360 Apr 5, 2013
MRSPECOCK....I'm also glad to hear your bloodwork is going good. I know what you mean about losing weight. The older you get the harder it comes off too. I got my emerald ring yesterday and the emerald is huge. I can't stop looking at it. It looks like a movie star ring. I've never had such a gorgeous looking piece of jewelry.

COPYTHAT....I've got you in my thoughts and prayers today.

I don't think I'll be buying anything from Ktv today even with a after buying that emerald on eBay. I did sign up for ShopNBC's VIP email.
Shoppinggal

Marlette, MI

#10361 Apr 5, 2013
I meant to say I don't think I'll be buying anything from Ktv even with a coupon. That's what I get when I try to type without my glasses on..lol

Location hidden

#10362 Apr 5, 2013
Shoppinggal, and everyone else, thanks for the prayers, they are greatly appreciated!!!

Seems as though we will be cooking all afternoon after the test, my daughters freezer somehow was left ajar, so we will have a variety of items for supper, at least part of it could be saved.

I'm not sure I will buy anything today either, almost seems like it is too little too late.

Guess I'd better go and finish getting ready for my CT, at least she won't be able to steal my bra this time, maybe my shirt...but not my BRA!!!!!
LOL:))))

Location hidden

#10363 Apr 5, 2013
Good luck, Copythat!

Shopping Gal, I bet that ring is amazing. Wish we could all see that puppy.

Bella, did you find a treasure today? I saw a few nice diamonds, but even with 15% off, they are still pretty pricey.

Location hidden

#10365 Apr 5, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
That is great news on your blood tests. Kepp up the good work.:-)

CopyThat,
Prayers for good results on your tests. Try not to lose and pieces or parts of your wardrobe this time.:)

ShoppingGal,
I would move to see a picture of your gorgeous new ring.,

Location hidden

#10366 Apr 5, 2013
I'm back with all items that I went in with. On the other hand I am black and blue and sore, 6 sticks, 2 blown veins and NO IV, 2 different nurses, and with the DR's OK I only had the CT without contrast, if the test are not conclusive enough I will have to go to the hospital to get the rest of the test done.
Hubby has lunch done and since I couldn't eat or drink before the test...I am hungry.

Location hidden

#10367 Apr 5, 2013
Wow! Copythat! Blown veins? Ouch! No contrast? How will they have a definitive conclusion with that?

I would like to see a photo of the emerald ring too!

I just fell off the wagon and bought PRE13350-7!!!
It is a moissanite bracelet. It was 40% off and I applied the 15% off coupon. Hubby won't like that I bought it. But that completes my moissanite collection: 1 pendant, 2 pairs of earrings, 2 rings, and now a bracelet. I will tell him as soon as he gets home from playing golf.

Location hidden

#10368 Apr 5, 2013
Nora, I just sent an email about the bracelet, thinking you may want it. LOL! You already got it :). It's in GOLD, and that's getting harder to say these days. Plus, you got an excellent price. Your hubby shouldn't be mad.

Copythat, I was black and blue for weeks with the sticks in the hospital. Poor thing. I hope they can see enough detail so you don't have to go back.

Location hidden

#10369 Apr 5, 2013
Nora, I'm so glad you were able to get the bracelet!! The conclusion won't be as definitive, if he isn't satisfied after reviewing the CD then I guess I will have to go to the hospital where they have IV teams.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10370 Apr 5, 2013
NoraBatty wrote:
Be careful not to call each other by our real names. I changed my name too.
Me too!

Location hidden

#10371 Apr 5, 2013
CopyThat,
OUCH!!!! Sorry you had such a painful black and blue time. I hope the test shows all is OK.

Nora,
You are going to LOVE that bracelet. Mine is the most sparkly think I own. Shine a LED flashlight on it and it sparkles enough to be the disco ball for Travolta to dance Saturday Night Fever!

My poor Mother would come back black and blue from her hospital visits.

I bought a pretty morganite bracelet with the coupon. I have the chrome version and love it.
CPA036.

Location hidden

#10372 Apr 5, 2013
CopyThat, My dad had to have the IV team come in and find veins. They always could.

Bella, I'm glad to hear from someone who has that same bracelet! That sparkle is just what I want! Do you think the gold is lightweight like the one reviewer said? I have a Morganite bracelet in gold that is lightweight and that has never bothered me!

Hubby isn't home from golf yet to tell him. If I pay a mere $220 a month for 6 months, it'll be paid off.~OR~ I could just pay it off in full after we see it!

Location hidden

#10373 Apr 5, 2013
Nora,
It is not a heavy bracelet. But I think it is well made. The Moissanites appear to be flush against one another. It is a continuous line of exploding rainbow sparkles and it is my go to bracelet. If I put its side by side with my diamond bracelets it literally blows them out if the water.

Location hidden

#10374 Apr 5, 2013
Bella, the morganite bracelet is very pretty :). Did you get to use the free shipping? Or, did my email not get there in time?

Nora, I can't wait to see a photo of that sparkler.

Location hidden

#10375 Apr 5, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I got free shipping.:).

Location hidden

#10376 Apr 5, 2013
I hope they have a great sales day today so they will be less stingy with coupons in the future.

Location hidden

#10377 Apr 5, 2013
Bella, AMEN!!! I wasn't going to shop without a good % off coupon. The free shipping was an added bonus :).

Location hidden

#10378 Apr 5, 2013
I forgot to say what I bought. VEM 061.

Location hidden

#10379 Apr 5, 2013
Bella! I so agree. 3 of us have bought so far.

When hubby got home, I told him about the bracelet and he was mad. He said, OK, then I'm buying a set of golf clubs. I said, OK. Then he said we will look at it and if I don't like, we will return it. That makes me mad! He buys cigarettes and has all 22 years of our marriage. This bracelet will only cost $200 a month for 6 months. I guess since he works and I don't, he will tell me what I can buy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 6 min yon 39,395
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min nanoanomaly 779,238
Gay snapchat names 38 min PolyBisexual 187
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min truth 605,391
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,847
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 1 hr truth 18
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 560,745
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 265,584
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 11 hr daveo69 72
More from around the web