Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10338 Apr 3, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
Happy Anniversary!
Do you have a picture of the new ruby ring?:)

Location hidden

#10339 Apr 3, 2013
Remember last year in March when I had my first CT the nutso lady stole my bra, this time I'm going to fool her...I'm not going to wear one.LOL:)))
nia

Dundalk, MD

#10340 Apr 3, 2013
hi lades...

I am praying for everyone and thank you ladies for your prayers.

my mother is coming in today and i hope she is coming to help the situation and not hurt it. by the end of this my plan is to send my daughter to chicago to live with my mom for a while. she has this belief that the grass is greener on the other side so at this rate i am going to send her there with closed arms. at this point i am no longer giving her a choice because she has caused me to be pushed beyond my limits. all i can say is that i tried but her battle is gong on too long and now i give up.... i have another child to consider in all this mayhem....

happy anniversity mrs.dolittle....wishing u many more

copythat.... all will turn out well and this too shall pass over..... and lol on the bra "(-!-)"

Location hidden

#10341 Apr 3, 2013
Is anyone else having trouble with the KTV website today? There are no descriptions of anything on the site and when I go to pull up an item, I get a blank page, is it the web or my computer?

Location hidden

#10342 Apr 3, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to your hubby! I bet the ruby ring is amazing! Did he pick it out? Where from? Or, was it something you bought to give to you?

Copythat, I had forgotten about the bra incident, LOL! You are smart not to take chances on that again. Where did you buy the emerald stone to give to your son? JTV or another online store? What a generous gift to give to your boy :). I LOVE emeralds, and as I got married in May, it gives me more excuse to buy them when I can :).

Nia, I wish I could help with some advice. Since I don't have any kids, I don't think I would be much help. My sister has a 16 year old girl that gives her fits, too. She wants to be independent and basically do whatever she wants. My sister doesn't want her to get a job or a car of her own. They are always getting into it. I think it's just something everyone goes through.

Shopping Gal, I agree on those yellow moissanites. I would want something in white GOLD with side diamonds or a halo around the yellow. I would want that to look as much like a yellow diamond ring as possible. What size emerald treasure did you find on ebay? Big solitaire with diamonds like Mrs. D? Please describe it :).

Location hidden

#10343 Apr 3, 2013
Mrspeacock, I bought it KTV a long time ago, it is a very pretty stone not a lot in inclusions, it's probably a Zambian.

Nia, I hope that your Mom can use her wisdom and help you improve the situation but sometimes you just have to see for yourself that the grass isn't always greener. The IV tech that drew my blood the other day was just talking about the Tyler Perry movie, I think the name of it is "Temptations", she was referring to how sometimes we think that it's greener that this movie should help people open their eyes to the fact that it isn't, she said it was a very good movie.
Sometimes the grass under our own feet is the best!! I'm praying for you and your daughter!

Location hidden

#10344 Apr 3, 2013
Wow! Nia! I hope and pray that your daughter can chill with you mother a while. I just offered those books as a suggestion as I am trained as a Parenting with Love and Logic teacher. Kids grow up much too fast and her peers have a lot to do with it, dont you think?

Copythat, I had forgotten about the bra incident too. Good grief.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Dolittle!!! Many more!

Location hidden

#10345 Apr 3, 2013
Nora, I had actually forgotten about it too until I went to have my blood drawn and it reminded me of it, too funny, it could only happen to me.LOL
Shoppinggal

Marlette, MI

#10347 Apr 4, 2013
MRSDOLITTLE....Happy Anniversary to you both and happy birthday to hubby yesterday!

COPYTHAT....Good for you. If that lady wants a bra she'll have to go out and buy one...lol Yes, my hubby still needs surgery. We put it off for the winter as we live a long ways from the hospital and have terrible roads that I'm scared silly to drive on when it's slippery and they seemed to be bad most of the winter. So, he'll be having the surgery in the next few months.

MRSPEACOCK....The emerald ring I bought on eBay is an emerald shaped 4.5 caret Columbian with a little over a caret of rounds and baguettes in platinum. It's an estate piece and a pretty good sized ring. I'm pretty excited about it.

Location hidden

#10348 Apr 4, 2013
Mrs P., I was SURPRISED with the ruby ring; had no idea I was even getting it! Hubby bought it in Roanoke on a golf outting he went on. He had one of his golf buddies help him pick it out. The stone is gorgeous! I measured it and it is a 12 by 10 and pigeon blood red.

Location hidden

#10349 Apr 4, 2013
Shoppinggal and Mrsdolittle sounds like you both have some gorgeous new additions to your jewelry collection, I am jealous.:)) I don't know which I like better, finding a great deal myself or being totally surprised with a gift of jewelry.

Location hidden

#10350 Apr 4, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
The ruby ring sounds lovely. You will have to send us a picture.:)

Location hidden

#10351 Apr 4, 2013
Wow Mrs Dolittle, that sounds like an amazing ring!! Big stone.

Shopping Gal, the ring you bought on ebay sounds like a dream. I love the idea of a white metal like platinum around a bright green stone.

Copythat, I bought a small emerald from KTV a couple years ago. It's not the deepest green, but it is nice and clean. Someday I hope to make a ring.

Nora, are you still thinking of getting a bracelet with the coupon tomorrow?

Location hidden

#10352 Apr 4, 2013
Ladies, have you signed up to be a diamond day VIP at ShopNBC? If you didn't receive an email from them, you can find it on their facebook page. Last year they sent out a 15% off coupon to the VIPs only. Even if you don't think you will be buying, it may be a good idea to sign up.

I was looking at the new items Chuck is going to have. He has some diamond critters like Owl, Parrot, Kangaroo and a horse. He also has a lot in green diamonds this time. Nice mochas as well. I will be watching all day on Sunday. I am really not able to buy, but I do love to see the new designs.

Location hidden

#10353 Apr 4, 2013
Mrspeacock, I signed up, don't know if I will buy anything but at least if there is a discount I should receive one.

Location hidden

#10354 Apr 4, 2013
Well JTV pulled almost all that champagne solitaire jewelry and they pulled all those expensive MEM morganite pieces. Guess they do not want us using that coupon on the good stuff.

Location hidden

#10355 Apr 4, 2013
Bella, I bet you are right. I didn't think to check on the MEM stuff. I bet there isn't anything left that I would want. It doesn't look like there are many new diamonds in gold. They are pushing the Engild line. I see where they took some old gold and diamond designs and made them in that new line.

Copythat, I went to get my blood tests today. All is still the same with me on that. I don't have to go back until 4 weeks. I am glad for that. I hope all goes well with you and your CT. After you get the CT results, you should celebrate the good news with a new piece of bling :).

Location hidden

#10356 Apr 4, 2013
That is good news, Mrs. Peacock!! I bet you are relieved!!

Bella, I really am surprise that JTV pulled certain pieces before the coupon! Today I paid down two other credit card a whole bunch! That feels so GOOD!! It makes me feel safer.

I wonder about JTV's stability as a company if they would pull certain jewelry before a coupon that almost no one knows about. Sad really. It just shows how tough times really are!

Copythat, Is the CT scan on this Friday?

Location hidden

#10357 Apr 4, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Near as I can tell the emerald MEM pieces are still there. They just pulled all the morganite ones. There are a few new diamonds in gold pieces. A three carat and 2 two carat rings that they showed yesterday and the day before on TV.

Location hidden

#10358 Apr 5, 2013
Glad to hear your good news Mrspeacock, it's nice to be at a 4 week period instead of every week, hopefully next time it will be 6 weeks.

Nora, yes the CT is today and I go to the Dr next Fri to get the results.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Robert F 544,907
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min waaasssuuup 228,544
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 2 min Hot Top 2020 972
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Stilgar Fifrawi 743,495
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Charlie Sheen 260,164
Good Vibrations New Age Shop 16 min getgoodvibes 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Truths 601,390
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr An NFL Fan 174,191

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE