Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10318 Mar 31, 2013
I hope everyone had a Happy Easter weekend with family and friends. Hubby's younger brother and sister came for a visit so we a busy but very nice weekend.

Thank you for all the kind comments about my girls hamsters. Both hamsters came in shipments of hamsters to the pet store. My girls adopted them.

Mrs. Peacock,
Got an email for $15 off site wide ... I had not heard anything about 15%.

Location hidden

#10319 Mar 31, 2013
Bella, now they changed the banner to read $15. All day today it said 15% off and Jen mentioned it on the air during her show today. It got my hopes up, but then it didn't work in the cart.

Those hamsters are lucky your compassionate daughters are there to take them in :).

Location hidden

#10320 Apr 1, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
I am not holding my breath that the stupid $15 thing will not override the coupon on April 5th. SIGH.

CopyThat,
I love the ring you are getting from the sample sale. Has it shipped yet?

I hope all you ladies had a nice Easter Weekend.:)

Location hidden

#10321 Apr 1, 2013
Bella, I couldn't get it, when I got my computer to work right someone else had bought it, I am looking at the 3 carat ring on the sale, it is a band type ring and I would wear it a lot.

I am still waiting on my grandson to help me with my computer, it still isn't right, haven't checked my emails since Fri., think I am going to have to get me a laptop.

Location hidden

#10322 Apr 1, 2013
Happy Easter! I had a busy weekend! We had ham, hash brown casserole, sweet potatoes, green beans and strawberry shortcake. Seven of us.

April 5th I might buy a bracelet if I can use the coupon and hubby says ok.

Location hidden

#10323 Apr 1, 2013
Bella, I sure hope they AT LEAST get a one-day "Customer Appreciation" coupon correct. Otherwise, they do NOT appreciate the online shoppers.

Nora, that meal sounds good. What bracelet are you considering? It's great your Preferred Card is paid off. I wish I could say that. I need to pay it off. I keep adding on to it.

Copythat, I am sorry you missed out on that ring. Did you see the pre--- today? Nice rings in there.

Location hidden

#10324 Apr 1, 2013
Mrspeacock, I saw a few of them, I had to go get my blood work done, I have to have my CT scan Fri., then I go to the surgeon the next Fri to get the results, will be so glad when this is over, it has been hanging over my head now for 6 months.

Location hidden

#10325 Apr 1, 2013
Good luck with the CT, Copythat! I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well!!

Location hidden

#10326 Apr 1, 2013
Thanks Mrspeacock, I appreciate that, I have to have an IV because I have to have contrast with it, they had to try 2 times today to get the blood they needed so I really am not looking forward to getting the needle, just depends on the IV tech whether it hurts like all heck or isn't too bad, anyway it will be over in a few days.

I noticed that CW has brought in a couple of the yellow stones, can't wait to see them and the rose cut stones.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10327 Apr 1, 2013
Hello ladies...

how is everyone doing...

I must say that in my life over the last few weeks it has been full of stress coming from family and I feel I need to placed on all of your prayer list so that the devil can banished from my life in full force. I cant get into any details over the net on this forum but things are just going from bad to worst with my 15/16 year old. I know that a few of you are older and have gone thru this teen rebellion stage and i need the best advice on how to approach this situation... at this point it has really gotten out of hand and seems to be getting worst by the day, hours, and minutes... boy am i trying to get through this girl head but boy is she fighting me on my views and experience.... reaching out for help and advice from my cyber sisters...

Location hidden

#10328 Apr 2, 2013
Diamonds, the pressures on teenagers and the parents in these times are over whelming, I will definitely be praying for you to have the wisdom and strength to go thru this, I know that God DOES hear and answer our prayers!!

Location hidden

#10329 Apr 2, 2013
Prayers for you Diamonds! It is tough! I recommend Parenting Teens with Love and Logic by Dr. Foster Cline. And Parenting with Love & Logic by Dr. Foster Cline. Look at Love & Logic . com

Location hidden

#10330 Apr 2, 2013
Copythat, I just now read about your CT!! Prayers for you too. I hope you don't have to have surgery!

Location hidden

#10331 Apr 2, 2013
Thanks Nora, hopefully it is just scar tissue that is showed up on the last CT, and this one will verify that, not looking forward to surgery again if it isn't scar tissue as my whole kidney will have to be removed this time and the recovery time will be a lots longer, but I know that everything will be just fine!

Location hidden

#10332 Apr 2, 2013
CopyThat,
You are in my thoughts that it is just scar tissue.
Did your grandson have a chance to fix your computer?

Diamonds,
Prayers for you too that your daughter listens to her wise mother again.

Mrs. Dolittle,
Did you wear your new emerald ring for Easter Sunday? Or do you plan to wait till your birthday?

Location hidden

#10333 Apr 2, 2013
Bella, thanks, that means more to me than any of you know, it is a great comfort to me that I am in your thoughts and prayers.
No, he hasn't had a chance I will be glad when he does because it is doing some funky things!!!
Did you wear that eye blinding combo of moissanite for Easter?
Let us hear from you Mrsdolittle it has been a few days.
Shoppinggal

Marlette, MI

#10334 Apr 3, 2013
COPYTHAT....My prayers and thoughts go out to you. God does hear our prayers and I'm praying that everything will turn out just fine for you!

MRSPEACOCK....What did you think of the two new yellow moissanite rings? I'm not too crazy about either one of them. I was hoping for a solitare with a baguette on each side.

I guess I copied MRSDOLITTLE and bought an emerald and diamond ring off of eBay the other day. Am still waiting for it to ship. Hopefully today as I'm supposed to have it by Friday or Saturday.

Location hidden

#10335 Apr 3, 2013
Thanks Shoppinggal!! Has your husband heard anymore on his surgery, or is he even still in need of it?
Emerald is my son's birthstone, I bought him a beautiful one a few years ago and I am going to have a ring made, I am going to use some of my jewelry and some of my husbands, it's going to take a lot as he wears almost a size 14.

Location hidden

#10336 Apr 3, 2013
Bella, No I have not wore the emerald ring yet. I am planning on keeping it for my birthday. Our anniversary is today and it is also hubby's birthday. He bought me a beautiful ruby ring and I bought him fishing gear for his bass boat.

Shoppinggal, I agree about the yellow moissanite; he needs to bring a yellow one in real gold with a solitaire on each side of the yellow stone. Now that would be gorgeous!

Congratulations on the emerald ring :))) Ebay is the best place to find top quality jewelry that JTV no longer offers. Gorgeous estate and one of a kind pieces that no one else has.

Copycat, I have you in my prayers right now and God is in control. Just trust in him and he will see you thru this ordeal.

Location hidden

#10337 Apr 3, 2013
Glad to see your post Mrsdolittle, and THANKS for the prayers!!!!! CONGRATS on the anniversary, bet the ring is beautiful!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min oxbow 584,282
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 9 min Johnny 2,993
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Insults Are Easier 828,588
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 29 min Gas Woman 121,661
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 40 min Theswamiji 6,296
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 51 min Jewelry 442,872
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 59 min Jac 98,985
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 3,496
More from around the web