Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Mrs P. We had about six inches of snow yesterday evening and school has been closed again today. I believe that the kids have been out of school more this year than they have in school.

JTV makes no sense to me in that they can have higher end jewelry on auction for 20% off instead of just giving everyone a 20% coupon to use on anything on the website. Whoever is over this needs to go see a doctor as they seem a little wacky,lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Bella, What was the item number of the morganite bracelet that you bought as I would love to look ?
What are you planning on using the coupon on also?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Nora,
My IPhone and I are joined at the hip. Never had headaches, but I an not a huge game player in it. I prefer my IPAD. I do okay Bejeweled Blitz on it.
No Angry Birds yet? ;-)

Mrs.Dolittle,
The Moissanite bracelet is MSJ167W. As much as I monitor the Moissanite jewelry at JTV, I had never seen this one. I have smaller Moussanite Fire and Elite bracelets. All are just gorgeous.
MSJ166W and MSF124

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Mrs.Dolitte,
If I get anything with the coupon it will be a Moissanite pendant. I love my Moissanite snowflake pendant MSF266, but winter will soon be over, I hope .....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Bella, I'm not so sure about the winter thing, seems as though it is rather enjoying itself and doesn't want to leave, did you get any snow this morning, we got a few flurries but if you blinked, you missed them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

CopyThat,
Punxsutawney Phil lied and his groundhog cousin tried to eat the engine in my van. I am not to fond of Groundhogs these days! ;-)

We got some snow flurries for a brief moment this morning. The wind here is horrible... Just a biting cold.
Shoppinggal

Lake City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Hi, Ladies ... It's cloudy, windy and cold today in Michigan. We may get some snow tonight into tomorrow afternoon. It sure feels lik it could.

Ktv must be desperate to try to sell memo pieces on the auction site.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

ShoppingGal,
Those morganite rings with the round stones in a white and champagne diamond setting have not sold a single one. They all have a different price as the morganites are different sizes. They range from $3,059 to $3,239. I do not like the black rhodium and the diamonds in the settings have jacked the prices to really high for 6 to 8 carat stones.
I think the pieces on auction usually listed for around $1400 on the web and the bids were around $1100.
One large tanzy ring and a tanzy pendant and a citrine have sold. Some of the smaller morganite rings that are not one if a kinds have sold. Hardly any of the emerald pieces have sold. Robert said they were supposed to be shipped back to the vendor last Monday when they had a turntable of all those pieces that look alike but vary in morganite size. Not one sold. I think the lack of coupons has hurt selling these pieces. I wonder if they will mark them on sale if the vendor is desperate to sell them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

It's been snowing off and on for 3 days in a row. Yuck. I am tired of winter.

I wish KTV would get a clue already. It really makes me sad to feel like I CAN'T shop there after many years of constant shopping. Mother's Day is coming up, and that is supposed to be a big jewelry holiday. I hope there are some coupons by then. The one that is for one day only will probably not work on anything because if they put anything on sale, it doesn't count.

Oh well, I need to pay off all I bought already.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I am tired of winter too. The high here yesterday was in the upper 30s! Wind whipping at round at 20 miles am hour.

Nora,
If the IPhone is giving you those headaches, consider an IPAD. Big beautiful HD screen but far easier to hold and more portable than a laptop.
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Nora,
It's not worth headaches to use your IPhone. Give yourself a break and see how you feel. I only have a cell phone for emergency calls. No picture taking. Nothing. And I have a Laptop and that is all. I have never texted, used a digital camera,...for some reason, I do not want any of the stuff. I feel that people are just too plugged in, and I do not want to be that way. I use a Smart board and Laptop at work,and that is it.

There is a diamond show on JTV now. Some even in gold, and turntables. It is a miracle...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

I think it is wise to stop using the Iphone to play word games. I only need the phone for emergencies like you, Mrs. Poe. We did not get texting for the phone. We don't see the use of texting. I can tap out emails but it is so tiny and hard to see.

Is THIS what teens have been using to text with???!! While driving?! Holy cow! I think people are too plugged in all the time too.

I saw the diamond show. Some very beautiful ones.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Nora,
Next time you are Best Buy pick up an IPAD and Much better to hold and less awkward than a laptop. I hardly ever use my laptop any more. But am a plugged in type. I seem to be the polar opposite of Mrs.Poe. ;) But then I text with my three daughters and hubby. Easier to send him a text. He is in cubicle city and everybody can over hear phone conversations. Texting is much more private.

Mrs.Poe,
There were some nice diamonds in that show and that turntable. They need to do more shows like that one. They were also putting all kinds of morganite rings on sale in the earlier Color and Karat show.
How are your cats and birds doing?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Nora,
If you find typing on the little keyboard on the IPhone give the dictation a try. It works pretty darn good. You should see how fast my daughters can type using two thumbs. I am a one thumb person myself.:)
nia

Sparrows Point, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

hi ladies...

just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing....

nothing new with me just the usual work, work, and more work...

I'm going to take the children out in a little while to the library so that they can play in the learning center. The children seem to like it so I try to be a regular :-)

hope everyone is having a good day

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Hi all. I hope it's warm where you are. It's been snowy and cold all week here. Brrrr...

I see that ShopNBC has a Diamond Day on April 7, which is a Sunday. I wonder if KTV will have one that same weekend? I bet they will. I bet they don't release the new diamonds at KTV until after April 5 when that special coupon expires.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

OH WOW, has anyone seen the 4 carat rose cut moissanite fire ring??? Can't wait to see that one, it is set in a halo setting, what a unique ring, I have never seen a rose cut diamond in real life so I don't know if I would like it or not.

I agree Mrspeacock, probably won't be much new in diamonds until we no longer have the 1 day coupon.

Good to hear from you diamonds!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

CopyThat,
That is an interesting ring. I wonder how sparkly that cut is compared the the round brilliant and square brilliant. It sure is different.

Diamonds,
Great to hear from you. Is your weather cold too?

Mrs.Peacock.
I bet they do some lame free shipping that negates the coupon on the web.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Bella, that's what I'm wondering too, I have only seen the rose cut on TV, and it doesn't look like it sparles like a brilliant cut stone, it will definetly be interesting to see!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I think the rose cut will not be as sparkly as the brilliant. It's less facets, and they come up off the surface. I would like to see it on TV though.

Bella, I am hoping there is a reason to buy on the coupon day. I don't see much I am interested in right now.

Nia, I hope the kids enjoyed their outing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,141 - 10,160 of11,682
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

382 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min lightbeamrider 716,160
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min atemcowboy 529,753
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min Chess 440,799
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Buck Crick 223,065
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 16 min An NFL Fan 114,562
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 40 min Serah 598,716
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 1 hr Sasha 108
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 255,614
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••