Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10257 Mar 22, 2013
I have been gone for a few days and now CW is selling wedding dreses and wedding cakes...guess it doesn't pay to get out of the loop for very long, the whole world goes upside down.LOL:))
So... I don't facebook, what is really going on???

Bella, beautiful bracelet, have you worn it out any place yet?? Don't wear it with the knuckle dragger, you could cause someone to go blind.:)

Location hidden

#10258 Mar 22, 2013
CopyThat,
I do not have a clue whatcis going on with CW. His Facebook page is just flooded with wedding rings, dresses, and a HUGE cake. I will send you a picture.

I am waiting until Easter and wearing the knuckle Dragger and new bracelet with my Easter finery.:)

Location hidden

#10259 Mar 23, 2013
Bella, girlfriend you will have to send me a picture of that jewelry "outfit" when you put it on, bet you can hardly wait until Easter, at least it won't be long now.

Location hidden

#10260 Mar 23, 2013
How do you like your new bracelet, Bella?

I will look at the bunny ring. Sounds cute. I got a Ross-Simons catalog in the mail today. It was nice to brouse through it.

CW is getting into weddings? That's different. I don't understand that.

I have had a headache every day for days and days. Weeks really. Always in the upper right near the top of my head. Strange.

Location hidden

#10261 Mar 23, 2013
Nora, that headache sounds bad if it lasts that long. I hope you are OK.

Big snowstorm heading this way tonight. We did all the running around today. At the grocery store, we ran into a problem. With all the medical bills from my hospital stays and doctors visits, we met our deductible for the year. However, the grocery store pharmacy doesn't show that in their computer. They only go by that, and we called the insurance company yesterday to verify that we did meet it. Kroger's won't help us. My hubby is frustrated and just wants to pay for the drugs out of our pocket. Me, I think we should do things the RIGHT WAY, knowing we met the deductible. I don't know how to straighten this out. I think Kroger's system is wrong because it showed us having $99000.00 left on our deductible, and that's not right.

What's weird is last month, I went there to fill 2 prescriptions and they were both covered with me owing nothing (according to their computer at Krogers) So, what happened to their system between last month and now?

I can't stand this. We had to leave 3 prescriptions there, but we still need them in the next few days.

Location hidden

#10262 Mar 23, 2013
Nora,
I love Ross Simons catalogs! I would get that headache checked out. Maybe the doc can give you some meds to help.

Mrs.Peacock,
The situation with the Kroger Pharmacy is ridiculous. The bad thing is now they have filled it your insurance will not cover it at another pharmacy.:-(

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10263 Mar 23, 2013
mrs. Peacock, first you need to verify that you made your deductible for the year and no changes were made to your policy by either you or the company...sometimes they will make changes or have pending changes in the works that will automatically take place if you did not respond to them via a letter that they might have sent you in the mail...(usually it looks like junk mail). Once confirmed you need to call the insurance company and explain to them what your issue is and if they say that their system is showing something different then ask them to fax a copy of your information to both you and your pharmacy. Maybe the computers at the pharmacy have an error whuch can easily be made.

I hope this helps.... insurance can be a big kicker..

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#10264 Mar 23, 2013
Hi ladies,

I wanted to check in and say hello to everyone.

It seems like it has been forever since i last posted on here.I have not been up to to much but the usual. I am planning on going back to school to expand on my first degree. My plan is to be working in my first field of choice by the beginning of next year. I am ready to give up the daycare business and work on a 401k and retirement plan. My girls will be 16 going on 17 and 12 going on 13 so they dont need me to be around 24"7"for them anymore.

I am still not buying any more jew.. the last one i got was the black diamond earrings and that seems to be ages ago.

I hope everyone is well and I am wishing you all a happy easter..... I will also try to post more often I miss my group of friends sometimes I just wish there was more hours in the day.
Nora2

United States

#10265 Mar 23, 2013
I have prescription meds for headaches but it just comes back. It might be due to allergies or using this I phone.

Location hidden

#10266 Mar 24, 2013
Ladies, if any of you are interested in morganite in gold, check out KTV's auction site. CLOSING TODAY, there are a LOT of morganite items in gold ranging from 2 carats all the way up to 11 carats all in different shapes. Good opportunity to maybe score a deal.

Nia, soo good to hear from you. I will certainly have the insurance company contact Kroger and hopefully straighten this out.

Nora, if a headache persists for weeks, you might need a CT scan to see if there is something in there that isn't good. I hope it's nothing serious.

How do you get the Ross Simons catalog? I would love to see that!

Location hidden

#10267 Mar 24, 2013
Mrs. Peacock,
They have three of the MEM morganite rings on auction! They are not moving well off the web site. None if the morganite in the circular white and champagne diamond settings have sold.
Lack of coupons? I think so....

Location hidden

#10268 Mar 24, 2013
And the current auction price is about 20% off the web price. I feel like shaking them. Give us a 20% off and you might sell more than just a handful of those MEM pieces!

Location hidden

#10269 Mar 24, 2013
Bella, you are SOOO right! They could have saved themselves the trouble and just gave us 20% off coupons in the first place. Did you bid on anythng?
Mrs_Poe

Niles, IL

#10270 Mar 24, 2013
Hi Ladies,
Just checkin in and saying hi. Nia, it is good to hear from you.

Nora,
Maybe go to the doc about your headaches. That is too long to be having headaches. Are the headaches where you usually get them, or are they different than they usually are? I know docs get more concerned when they are in a new place....I hope you are better soon.

Bella,
You are so right about the coupons. Very stingey, and they just hurt themselves. I am gonna go chec out the morganite. It is a beautiful stone!

Location hidden

#10272 Mar 24, 2013
Mrs.Poe,
The MEM morganite pieces are gorgeous.:)
Mrs.Peacock,
I did not place a bid. The Moissanite bracelet wiped out my jewelry budget.
Wow ... It is cold and windy here today. Some kinda spring day... Sigh.

Location hidden

#10273 Mar 24, 2013
We have a Winter Storm Warning going on right now. We are expecting 6 inches by tomorrow around noon. Yucky Spring so far.

Location hidden

#10274 Mar 24, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Yikes! 6 inches the weekend before Easter. Ugh!
The winter that just will not go away. They are even saying we might see a bit if snow in the early morning.

Location hidden

#10275 Mar 25, 2013
It snowed here briefly yesterday morning and today it is only 33. We had a hard freeze over night.

The only thing I really want from KTV is a Moissanite bracelet.

Today we need groceries and I need to organize the taxes to mail in. Then pick up the house a bit.

Location hidden

#10276 Mar 25, 2013
Oh yes! I discovered that I am getting the headaches from using my IPhone to play games. I play Scramble with Friends with a friend and Words with Friends, check Topix and email from it! WAAAAyy too much. Now I'll just play Scramble from it and do everything else on the big computer!

Location hidden

#10277 Mar 25, 2013
Mrs P. We had about six inches of snow yesterday evening and school has been closed again today. I believe that the kids have been out of school more this year than they have in school.

JTV makes no sense to me in that they can have higher end jewelry on auction for 20% off instead of just giving everyone a 20% coupon to use on anything on the website. Whoever is over this needs to go see a doctor as they seem a little wacky,lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ISIS buried thousands in at least 72 mass grave... 3 min Goats and Llamas 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min COOTERDOG 64,709
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 654,458
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 48 min Steve III 509
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 51 min Steve III 45,302
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr HipGnosis 183,222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 973,957
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Just Think 106,611
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 281,955
More from around the web