Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10237 Mar 19, 2013
Mrs.Dolittke,
Those pretty pieces in eBay should sell quickly.:)

Location hidden

#10238 Mar 19, 2013
Bella, how does the bracelet compare to the diamond bracelets?

Mrs. Dolittle, nice pieces on ebay. I hope they sell fast.

Nora, congrats on paying off your debt. I am trying to figure out the best way to do that. I am wondering if it's worth it to do one of those balance transfers to another credit card to give me 0% for a longer period of time.

Have any of you done something like that balance transfer?

Location hidden

#10239 Mar 19, 2013
Bella, What are the restrictions on the coupon? Can you use it preowns, clearance or sales items /

Location hidden

#10240 Mar 19, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I hope you get some bidders on your estate rings. What size is the blue sapphire ring? They are lovely. Antiques.

Location hidden

#10241 Mar 19, 2013
Nora, The estate ring is a 8 1/2 and in 14k white gold.

Location hidden

#10242 Mar 19, 2013
The coupon excludes Marilyn Monroe, TBV, Best Value Bonuses, Today Only, This Show Only, Clearance Price Items, Vault Heirloom and Signature Collections, Diamond Design, Natural Eternity Emeralds, Stretch Pay Items, JTV Auctions.

Location hidden

#10243 Mar 20, 2013
I am frustrated with myself. Am I the only one that does this? I am in the middle of doing my taxes, and there are some calculations I have to do. In order to do those, I need to go back over the last couple years of bank statements. I didn't file all those statements as they came in. I usually don't think about them much until I need them for something. I check stuff like transactions online as they happen, so the statements don't seem important, usually.

Now, I do need them, so, I got all the ones I could find where I normally put important papers. I am missing a couple. If I had filed them properly, I would be in great shape. As it stands, I need to look on this desk, that box, that table, etc. to see where these missing statements are. I know I didn't throw them out, but now I have to find them. I feel silly having let this stuff go.

Please tell me some of you are not quite as organized as you should be, too. Make me feel better :).

Location hidden

#10244 Mar 20, 2013
I actually think it is too little too late on the coupon. People are now in the saving habit and cutting back, or they have gone on to greener pastures with jewelry vendors that send daily email discount coupons or EBay. After three months of bring stingy while other merchants are generous with coupons ... The horse is already out if the JTV barn. I bet there has been a mass exodus of Platinum customers due to no rewards and all the junk JTV HAWKS now.

IMHO the only thing they have going for them is CW.

Location hidden

#10245 Mar 20, 2013
OK... So I will not tell you I mostly organize it and ship it off to my CPA and ours are done and mailed off.
I will tell you hubby looked for hours one night for the car tag receipts and house taxes receipt he is in charge of.:-/

Location hidden

#10246 Mar 20, 2013
You can find your bank statements online nowadays or go to the bank and ask them to get a copy. Credit card statements are the same.

I sent you all an email about an RPL ring in the KTV auctions.

Location hidden

#10247 Mar 20, 2013
Nora, thanks for the heads up. The RPL is too small for me. It's too much for me to spend anyway at over $1200.

This particular account doesn't have online statements. I know I will find the missing items, it's just dumb that I didn't take care of them when I should have.

Bella, my hubby is the more organized one of the 2 of us. There is always one that is the organized one in the relationship. My Mom certainly would be in her marriage. My Dad would not be able to find anything without her.

Location hidden

#10248 Mar 21, 2013
I am the OCD organizer in the family. My hubby constantly misplaced stuff.
Mrs.Dolittle,
Any bids on your rings yet?:)

Location hidden

#10249 Mar 21, 2013
Bella, Not yet but I see a lot who have viewed he rings and several that are "watching" the rings in their account.

Location hidden

#10250 Mar 21, 2013
WOW! What a first day of Spring it is here. Cold! Snowing! It was only 12 degrees this morning. The high is supposed to be 32. I am tired of the cold, but it will be cold all week here. I miss the sun.

Anyone catch the ShopNBC Gem Day preview? It was on until 3PM. Tonight it starts the official Gem Day at 9PM EST and it goes all day tomorrow.

Chrome Diopside is going to be the TTV at Midnight tonight on ShopNBC if any of you want more Chrome.

Location hidden

#10251 Mar 21, 2013
We are supposed to get snow tonight!

Has anyone figured out what is going on with CW lately? His Jeweler FB page had gone if on some mammoth wedding dress tear. What is with that? Is he going to selling Wedding gowns?

His shows are
April 20th and 21st
May 16-18
June 8-9
June 19-21
July 19-20
August 16-17
Sept 21-23

Location hidden

#10252 Mar 22, 2013
I don't know what CW is doing posting dresses and cakes for weddings, either. It makes me think I need to be planning a wedding, LOL!

I hope he comes back with some deals in April. I love the moissanites, but I can't afford the really expensive pieces without a coupon.

I am watching Chrome Diopside and Shades of Green on ShopNBC. I love green, and it makes me dream of the day when the cold weather is gone.

Location hidden

#10253 Mar 22, 2013
EASTER BUNNY RING ALERT!! If any of you want the cutest pink bunny ring made from rhodolite garnets and diamonds, check out item 124-904 at ShopNBC. I own that, and it is the cutest bunny you can imagine. It's small, but detailed. Maybe a nice gift to a daughter, grand-daughter or yourself?

Location hidden

#10254 Mar 22, 2013
That one cake was HUGE!!! it looked like it was made for a royal wedding! Is he opening a bridal shop and wedding planner service??

I am ready for spring. It was in the low 30s high 20s here the last couple if nights.

Location hidden

#10255 Mar 22, 2013
Spring won't be here anytime soon. The 7 day forecast has snow tomorrow, Sun and Monday! It doesn't get out of the 30's for high temps for the next week. Bummer.

I loved that cake, but that had to be assembled at the reception. There's no way you could transport that monster! I bet that cost $10000.00 or more!

Bella, the cushion Kunzite ring will come on ShopNBC at 1PM ET in case you want to stream the live feed on that.

Location hidden

#10256 Mar 22, 2013
Bella, check your email quick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Mnbvc 30,865
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 2 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 2 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web