Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10217 Mar 17, 2013
Nora, I have never been on a cruise and had thought it would be a nice thing to do but not anymore with so many mishaps.

Mrs Poe, I agree with you about Ebay. Thousands upon thousands of high quality jewelry items;like going in a candy store. That is the place to shop for me :)))

Bella, That is a pretty moissantie bracelet and it is a very good size. Did you express how dissatisfied you were with not having any good coupons with the person who took your order over the phone? If so, what did they say?

We had a dinner after church and it was very good. So we did not make our usual trip to town today and my two little doggies did not get the double cheeseburgers.

Location hidden

#10218 Mar 17, 2013
The customer service rep that I talked to did not have any coupon info. I did say that the lack of good coupons were frustrating, especially as a Platinum Rewards customer.

I bet you doggies missed the Burger King cheeseburgers. I had a whopper fit a treat for lunch last week.:)

Did you wear your new emerald beauty to church?
I wire the three stone Miossanite ring that ShoppingGal and I have and several people noticed it.

It was a gorgeous day here today. The Forsythia is blooming. Unfortunately they are predicting storms tomorrow.

Location hidden

#10219 Mar 17, 2013
Bella, that is a gorgeous bracelet. I had never seen it before. I saw that you returned some stuff late even with the restocking fee. How late in returning was it? A few weeks or longer? I often wondered how long past the 30 days you could return.

Nora, I am not a fan of single cut diamonds/ It seems like more and more jewelry pieces that just have a few accent diamonds are using single cuts to save money. I wish that I could afford the good stuff that is made with full cut SI clarity or better diamonds in 18kt gold, like the good old days.

Mrs. Dolittle, I have never bought jewelry on ebay, but maybe later this year I will take a chance. The only things on KTV worth anything are Color and Karat and DOC items in gold.

Mrs. Poe, I never understood how that Sensa could work just sprinkling it on food. I hope it works for you. I am trying portion control and balance between proteins and carbs. So far, so good.

Location hidden

#10220 Mar 17, 2013
Bella, I thought you already had that bracelet... Maybe it was one in diamonds! LOL!

That St. Joseph's table looked just beautiful! What church? Catholic or Episcopalian?

Location hidden

#10221 Mar 17, 2013
I need to lose a lot more than ten pounds. I'm sorry Sensa stopped working for you Mrs. Poe.

Location hidden

#10222 Mar 17, 2013
Born Methodist. Hubby born Catholic. When we married we were Episcopalian for 30 years. Hubby went back to Catholic as of around 5 years ago. As if Easter Sunday I will be Catholic.

I am not a fish eater so these fishy Fridays are killing me.:-/

Location hidden

#10223 Mar 17, 2013
Bella, I am keeping the emerald back until my birthday and then I will wear it :))

I bet you got lots of compliments on the moissanite ring you wore to church today. I wore a green moleskin skirt with a pretty jacket that had green in it and my chrome diopside pendant, earrings and ring. What did you wear?

Location hidden

#10224 Mar 17, 2013
Unfortunately I had to really dress up as the group joining the Church at Easter were presented to the congregation. I have a really pretty coat with pink and red flowers against a black background. I wore that as it is lined and my nicest suit coat.

Your green outfit sounds beautiful. And I bet the green chrome just set it off!

Location hidden

#10225 Mar 17, 2013
I know you will have a wonderful birthday. My Dad's birth stone was also am emerald. My Mom's was an aquamarine.

Location hidden

#10226 Mar 18, 2013
Today was clean house day. I vacuumed, cleaned the bathrooms and am doing laundry.

Hubby worked all day. Spring is coming and time for spring cleaning!
Mrs_Poe

Niles, IL

#10227 Mar 18, 2013
Nora,
I never went on a cruise and never wanted to. I hate water, boats...even in Italy, I would not go on the Gondola The thought of being on water creeps me out. By the way, I need way more than 10 pounds off. At least, 30 pounds more. Next week, I am going to try Sensa again. It was so good at first. I am thinking that maybe off and back on may work? I know when I am done teaching, I will walk more regularly. That is what is missing. I eat healthy now...

Mrs. Dolittle,
Your emerald ring is gorgeous! Classic is the best. It is wonderful.

Location hidden

#10228 Mar 18, 2013
Mrs.Poe,
Often going off a diet tricks your metabolism to speed up again. It slows down when dieting. So the on off always worked for me.

Nora,
There was pollen in my car this weekend so things are blooming here.

Mrs. Peacock,
When is your black diamond ring due to come?

Location hidden

#10229 Mar 19, 2013
Bella, it came on Sat. It has a little scratch or blemish on the side/girdle. The mounting is really nice and 5.5 grams, and overall it's really pretty. I showed it to hubby to see if he could find the problem. He didn't really notice. I think I will keep it because it was a good deal. Also, I like the black and white together.

Nora, I bet you were tired after doing all of that in one day. I have to break those chores up onto different days to get through it.

Mrs. Poe, I bet you will be successful after re-starting the Sensa. Let us know. I sort of went off my diet last weekend for St. Patty's Day. I have to get back on it.

Mrs. Dolittle, what a perfect present for your birthday. I love emeralds so much. I have always wanted a big stone in a ring.

Location hidden

#10230 Mar 19, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
The black diamond ring sounds lovely. I do not think that very minor blemish is all that unusual. I see blemishes and scratches in almost every black diamond solitaire that I see pictures of.

My bracelet is due today.

I am trying to be good and back in my diet after the pasta binge on Sunday.

Location hidden

#10231 Mar 19, 2013
Mrs. Peacock, Enjoy! The black diamonds do have some blemishes and scratches.

Bella, I've tried to stop eating so many carbs and am failing. But I cut out some and feel better.

Location hidden

#10232 Mar 19, 2013
Bella, that spread was amazing. I had never heard of Joseph's table.That CAKE that looked like a Bible with the pictures and detail was amazing.

I hope your bracelet is stunning. It is in gold and big moissanites. I bet it puts diamonds to shame. You have to compare it to those big bracelets in diamonds that you bought last year.

I will keep the black diamond ring. You are right that they typically do have scratches/inclusions. The overall appearance is very nice. I can say I have a nearly 5 carat diamond solitaire :). I wish I had a pendant to match. They only seem to have just plain smaller solitaires in basket settings.

Location hidden

#10233 Mar 19, 2013
Today is a day to throw confetti and celebrate!! I have paid off my preferred card. The balance is zero!!! Yeah!!! I also paid some big chunks of our other two credit cards. Goodbye debt! I feel a great sense of relief and don't want to get into debt again. It is freeing. We were spending like there is no tomorrow. Tomorrow comes sooner than I expected. Retired and fixed incomes.

Location hidden

#10234 Mar 19, 2013
That cake was amazing. The icing pictures on the top looked like paintings. I hope the church and that family can do it again next year. It is a thanksgiving for good fortune. The tradition is to do the Table as a way of saying thank you for a successful business, for continued good health.

Location hidden

#10235 Mar 19, 2013
Nora, I have three rings listed for sell on eBay. They are item no. 230946646153,
230946661356 and 230946669388if anyone wants to look. Just enter those item numbers under the search box and it will bring it right up.

Nora, So glad to hear you got your preferred card paid odd, I know how good you feel :)))

Location hidden

#10236 Mar 19, 2013
My bracelet came it is breathtaking. Love, love, love!

I got a coupon with it and I have sent ya'll an email. It is a 15% coupon but it only good for one day - Customer Appreciation Day April 5th. I would suggest you strike at midnight before they screw it up with free shipping or something. The good news is it is a web and phone coupon so you can always call and use it if they screw the web up again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min crucifiedguy 284,739
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 15 min It aint necessari... 723
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 665,629
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
More from around the web