Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10197 Mar 15, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
It is a designer day. Some of the other designers are Remy Rotenier, Karin Jamieson, Monika Friend, and Waiz Beria.

Location hidden

#10198 Mar 15, 2013
Mrs. Peacock, I'll bet that ring is gorgeous! Don't feel guilty!!

I just got anothe 1099 yesteday! Of course the date stamp was Jan. 31. So where has it been?

Location hidden

#10199 Mar 15, 2013
I have already mailed back my taxes to the state and federal. Had to pay again this year but I knew I would :(((

I bought a gorgeous emerald (4 ct.columbian) and diamond ring (.90 ct.) off Ebay set in 18k white gold. It will be here tomorrow as I paid for express shipping. It is coming out of Miami, Florida. Cannot wait to get my paws on it as this is the first thing I have bought since Dec. 29 when I bought the opal and yellow sapphire pendant from JTV.

Breezy here today abut nice and 55 degrees. Hubby played golf so I was glad he got out of the house for a little while.

Location hidden

#10200 Mar 15, 2013
Well I've seen it all now. They have a "diamonds in the rough" collection. And I thought the diamond chic frozen spit/road gravel stuff was bad. This stuff looks like a grey salt lick patty stuck in a piece of jewelry.
TRS008 -$699 (bracelet)
TRS005 -$419 (ring)

Really? How stupid do they think we are. Now they not even hardly cut or facet the crappy diamonds - if you can call that thing in the jewelry a diamond.

Location hidden

#10201 Mar 15, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
Sounds gorgeous. Do you have a picture? ;)

Location hidden

#10202 Mar 15, 2013
"Diamonds as they are found in the wild. Free Form diamonds.,we just take them from the ground, clean them up, and set them in a ring. The ultimate way to connect to Mother Nature".

-- quote from JTV host

THUD!!!!!

Location hidden

#10203 Mar 15, 2013
They have got to be kidding! It isn't April Fool's Day yet

Location hidden

#10204 Mar 15, 2013
Bella, I sent the pic of the ring to Mrs. Peacock and I asked her to forward it to you all :))

Those rough diamonds look horrid looking; just nasty! I think a cow pile would look just as good as that mounted in a ring or bracelet,lol! Who would have ever dreamed that the JTV we once knew would resort to such ugly looking jewelry! What on earth will they bring next???

Location hidden

#10205 Mar 15, 2013
Nora,
No joke. One of my twins walked through the den and saw it on TV and she proclaimed that those were butt ugly diamonds.(She did not even recognize them as diamonds initially.)

Location hidden

#10206 Mar 15, 2013
Bella, all of those TRS items are the UGLIEST things I have ever seen. They are charging large amounts of money for THAT? They put those rocks in GOLD? Why? No way I would ever want one. If all diamonds looked like that gravel, no one would EVER buy diamonds.

Mrs. Dolittle, I sent your link to everyone. Glad you got your taxes done. I will be working on it this weekend, and probably next week still.

I noticed more and more people posting on KTV's facebook about coupons. All the responses are that there aren't any at this time.

Location hidden

#10207 Mar 16, 2013
I was very interested in buying an emerald and diamond ring from JTV if we had received at least a 20% coupon that I could have used. But since those have become obsolete then I had to go elsewhere to buy the ring. It is my birthstone and will be my birthday gift come May. So JTV lost a sale from me for the ring. You gotta do what you gotta do when it comes to buying nice jewelry.So it is my gain and JTV's loss for not sending us any decent coupons anymore to appply to high end purchases. Sorry JTV if you are reading this.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#10208 Mar 16, 2013
MRSDOLITTLE...That emerald ring you have coming is just beautiful in the picture and I sure hope it is as beautiful when you get it too. You sure were lucky to find that beauty. Emerald prices are just terrible all over.

BELLA...I sure agree with you about that new "diamond" jewelry. You would have to have rocks in your head to buy those ugly looking rocks. They have a lot of nerve to even call it jewelry in my book.

Location hidden

#10209 Mar 16, 2013
OMG!! OMG!! The emerald and diamond ring is breath taking! Words cannot describe how very nice it is! I am tee totally speechless and I mean it!

Location hidden

#10210 Mar 16, 2013
mrs. Dolittle Congrats! Somehow, you have to send a picture of it on your hand!!

Location hidden

#10211 Mar 16, 2013
Glad to hear that your new ring is so awesome.:)
You found a great deal. Congratulations on a fantastic birthday ring.

JTV is losing so much high end business because of their coupon stubbornness. Their loss is eBay merchants gain.

I have sent some pendants I was not crazy about back. After a month you still only pay a very small restocking fee. I now have that money credited back to my Paypal account that would kick in for my next Paypal purchase. I sent back what would total 20% of a major purchase. So they not only lose two possible purchases I might have made, they have refunded me 20% of a purchase if I decide later to buy something. Plus they have had virtually no orders from me for the last two and a half months.(Told you I was pissed about the lack if coupons). I may just do another round of returns. I have some silver pieces I am on the fence about. At this rate I will soon have half a major purchase credit on my Paypal account.

I will not be a Platinum customer next your but I do not care. Pretty much worthless perk with a laughable one free shipping per month when I have spent thousands. I still enjoy watching the shows, but I really do not need more bling. I am retired and have no place to wear it on a daily basis. Soon I will have half a credit towards my birthday purchase. The would make me a happy camper if I got just nice coupon each month for my platinum status. I wonder how many of the Platinum customers are pretty irked now.

Location hidden

#10212 Mar 16, 2013
Bella, Ebay has some very nice jewelry and you can find some terrific buys there.This is my fourth jewelry purchase from Ebay. Maybe you can fnd you a nice ring for your birthday at Ebay. I earned 2% on my purchase called Ebay bucks that I can use after April 3. I do not think you can rely on JTV anymore for nice coupons for major purchases.

Location hidden

#10213 Mar 16, 2013
I was shocked when I saw how many diamond rings had single cut diamonds instead of brilliant cut! And that gravel ring was simply ridiculous!!
I agree with Mrs. Dolittle about Ebay!!

Location hidden

#10214 Mar 17, 2013
How many of you have been on cruises? Carnival just returned to port after they had to sail "at a reduced speed" and they "had to skip one port of call." Now they plan to go out again with the same problems!! Sailing at a reduced speed and again skipping another port. I would not go at all!

I think I'll have a little shop on Ebay.
Mrs_Poe

Niles, IL

#10215 Mar 17, 2013
Nora,
I lost ten pounds on Sensa, and then it seemed to just totally stop working. I sprinkled stuff for at least a month or so after, and nothing happened. I stopped totally for the last 2 weeks, but I am gonna go back on and see if my body will respond again. I could swear that the first few weeks were really good, and then I stopped responding. I need at least 30 more to look at all the way I want to look. A losing battle. Hard to live on strict diet food for a lifetime.

Do you just hate single cut stones? They are horrible. And now the rock quarry diamonds they are pitching are just plain awful. I so prefer EBay. You can find real gems on EBay...

Location hidden

#10216 Mar 17, 2013
Well I broke down and ordered my anniversary birthday present. They only had 1 so I caved.
MSJ167. That uses up my jewelry dollars till Christmas! Especially since I had no coupon to save several hundred dollars.
I actually ordered it over the phone and the funny thing was I was thanked at least 10 times for being a Platinum customer. I was told how much the appreciate my and my history with the company.(They must be reading Facebook with all those no coupon complaints.)
We had Josephs Table at church today after the service. One family set it up. They are of Italian roots and this is an Italian custom. Oh my word at all the pastas, breads, and sweets. I am in carbo nirvana! Salad for me tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 24 min Exposing Devil Lies 421
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Repub Lies Manufa... 46,642
Is Steve Harvey's 'Family Fued' racially biased?? (Oct '13) 3 hr debi0117 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Gabriel 990,696
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr immaculatejaculate 692,026
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 7 hr el rey de los cam... 8,528
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 15 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
More from around the web