Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10137 Mar 7, 2013
Mrsdolittle, good to hear your sisteer is fine, what a good neighbor!

Mrspeacock, I still don't think it would hurt, as you say the hosts are more in touch with the customers, maybe they would be more inclined to listen. Right now I would even enjoy the site wide 10-15% coupon, never thought I would be saying that!!lol

I am glad that the PO's seem to be starting up again, it just isn't the same shopping without a 10-20% coupon.

Location hidden

#10138 Mar 7, 2013
Mrsd, that would be "sister"...not "sisteer", don't know what that word is.lol:))

Location hidden

#10139 Mar 7, 2013
I guess I will try posting to different hosts after they "friend" me. I don't think I have any but Nikki now.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#10140 Mar 7, 2013
MRSPEACOCK.....I don't think that it would be a bad idea to post our concerns about not getting anymore good coupons. We sure won't be any worse off than we are now. The only good deals they have now are the preowneds.

Location hidden

#10141 Mar 8, 2013
Mrspeacock, meant to tell you yesterday, that is a beautiful opal ring, love it, hope it is as beautiful when you get it.

Location hidden

#10142 Mar 8, 2013
My eye doctor said my hubby is "unfair" to make me swear on a Bible I'd stop buying jewelry. Especially since he wouldn't swear on the Bible that he'd stop smoking. I miss getting a new bauble in the mail.

Today is hair color day in two hours! I have an inch and a half of dishwater brown and gray roots. Then next week her baby has open heart surgery! He was born with a bunch of heart problems.

Location hidden

#10143 Mar 8, 2013
I am with the eye doctor. ;)

Check out the JTV Facebook page. A coupon uprising is starting. There are some other ladies there that think like we do.... I have not posted yet but may later.

Location hidden

#10144 Mar 8, 2013
Copythat, thanks! I hope that ring is a keeper, too.

I got my Holiday ring. It is really pretty. I forgot that it came in the nice box. Rare to get that wooden box.

I need to get to the eye doctor, too, Bella.

Nora, enjoy having your hair done. I am sorry to hear about your hairdresser's baby. Poor thing.

Anyone with Facebook accounts can help the cause of posting for GOOD coupons, not $15 or $10!

Location hidden

#10145 Mar 8, 2013
Nora, I agree with the eye doctor too, not fair to you to have to give up your one passion :(((

Ladies, I posted on Nikki's and Misty's facebook page about the absence of good coupons. I feel they will find out why we are no longer getting them.

Location hidden

#10146 Mar 8, 2013
I hope you get an explanation as to why there is a coupon drought.

I just saw a black druzy piece and it looks line black asphalt. Blech.

They have been pushing those two big tanzy rings all day and no takers ...

Location hidden

#10147 Mar 8, 2013
Bella, Read your email I just sent you.

Location hidden

#10148 Mar 8, 2013
I saw the big tanzy rings. I would love a big "honker of a tanzy. Wow! Can't afford those prices.

I sure hope the coupons come back before Mother's Day or lots of moms will not get bling this year! I gave my mom a mocha diamond ring for her birthday. It wasn't in gold, but it looked really nice in the rose vermeil. Prices in gold are just going up up up!

Location hidden

#10149 Mar 8, 2013
Mrs P., What was the item number of the ring you got your Mom for her birthday? Did you have a coupon to use on it?

Location hidden

#10150 Mar 8, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I don't know what the item number is. It's not on the website anymore and I gave it to her in Jan. I didn't have a coupon. It was an auction item. If I see it again, I will let you know the item number. I bought it last fall.

Does anyone know what Charles Winston's big announcement was? The only thing I saw him post was about licenses to sell his CZ jewelry were now expired. So, what does that mean for us?

Location hidden

#10151 Mar 8, 2013
I was also confused about what the big announcement was. It looked to be a line of Moissanite with colored gemstones, maybe.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#10152 Mar 9, 2013
BELLA....I was told by customer service about two months ago that they are working on colored moissanite stones. She mentioned red and blue.
Are you looking at something special to buy if and when coupons come back?

How about you MRSPEACOCK...are looking at some special bling if we get coupons again?

I see ShopNBC sold out of everything on their moissanite show this morning and had to cut it short by a half hour. They had some nice things and they had a pair of green moissanite earrings. Didn't Ktv say they were the only place where you could buy green moissanite?

NORA...I agree with the others, that wasn't very nice of your husband to do to you about your jewelry. You don't do anything else. How much does his smoking habit cost a month?

Location hidden

#10153 Mar 9, 2013
ShoppingGal,
I am just hoping that the coupons might come back in time for Mother's Day or my birthday. The only thing I might be looking to buy is a Moissanite pendant. But I want one with some size like MSF_380. It really does look like with the quality of affordable diamonds going down, many folks would rather have Moissanite than ugly diamonds.

Yes, I thought JTV had purchased all the green Moissanite from C&C. Maybe some was sold before the JTV buy.

Charles FB mentioned Moissanite with colored gemstones (natural or lab created) and in gold or silver.

Location hidden

#10154 Mar 9, 2013
Bella, I wonder if Charles will be back in April even though it's diamond month? I bet he will.

Shopping Gal, I have some colored gemstone rings that I might want in gold if coupons come back. I missed the moissanite on Shopnbc. Did they have any large stones over 2 carats? I think I want a large pair of studs in white gold.

Nora, get the Bible and make him swear off golfing and smoking. I bet those 2 things add up to big money :). You shouldn't have to hold yourself to that if he can't sacrifice something equally as important to him.
Shoppinggal

Chesaning, MI

#10155 Mar 9, 2013
BELLA..I agree with you. I would much rather have moissanite than ugly diamonds any day! I sure hope he has canary moissanite.

MRSPEACOCK...ShopNBC had some really nice looking pieces but nothing over 2 carets. I think more people like the smaller stones because they look more believable. Not me, I like the big ones. My one round is 8mm and the other is 9mm. I love them both and people who have seen them sure don't think they are cz's.

Location hidden

#10156 Mar 9, 2013
Shoppinggal, that's what I've always said, I have never had anyone ask me if my moissanite is real, and I too would rather have a moissanite anyday over a gray, cloudy diamond, which is mostly what I have recieved the last few diamonds that I ordered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 26 min Snake Eyes 25,620
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr LordofDarkness 6,445
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr LordofDarkness 985,634
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 4 hr Frank 301
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 8 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 8 hr juliakk 185
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web