Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10097 Mar 4, 2013
Chuck has a colored diamond ring in 14kt for under $1000. Choice of color in diamonds from champagne, blue, green or yellow. Item 131-286. On sale thru 10PM EST. Looks similar to that golden champagne ring that several of you own from KTV.

Location hidden

#10098 Mar 4, 2013
The style is certainly similar. The champagne diamond ring had baguettes along the outer edges. :)

Location hidden

#10099 Mar 4, 2013
I like Chuck! I haven't bought anything since MSf382. Won't most likely!

Location hidden

#10100 Mar 4, 2013
Nora and Mrs.Peacock,
I wonder if our Platinum members are typical of a trend where Platinum members are shutting down our purchasing due to a lack if good coupons and the economy.

Location hidden

#10101 Mar 5, 2013
Bella, I sure how our group is typical of other Platinum customers. I would hope that KTV would start treating us better by giving us coupons if thousands of their best customers stopped shopping. I hope they pay attention.

I just keep going to other networks, but I have no choice but to stop now. I added up what I owe to ShopNBC and KTV, and it's a LOT of money. I have to pay this stuff off.

Location hidden

#10102 Mar 5, 2013
I am not buying any more jewelry until my Birthday this summer. I have more than I can wear daily as I do not work any more.

Location hidden

#10103 Mar 5, 2013
Bella, that doesn't stop me. I don't care if I get to wear it often. I like looking at it :). The lack of funds has to stop me. It's going to be hard for me to do. They are always coming out with new designs on ShopNBC. There is a big diamond day in April followed by a big Gem Week. I don't know how I will resist! I wonder if KTV will have a Diamond event and have some gold and coupons?

Today a BIG snow storm is coming. Luckily, I don't have to go out and get milk, bread, eggs, etc. I stocked up over the weekend. Poor hubby will have to dig himself out of the driveway tomorrow morning, though. 8 inches is predicted for my area! It doesn't really get going until after midnight, so I doubt the streets will be in good condition.

Location hidden

#10104 Mar 5, 2013
I stool plan to enjoy watching JTV though. Seems I always learn something new. :)

Location hidden

#10105 Mar 5, 2013
I still plan... Darn smart phone spell changer

Location hidden

#10106 Mar 5, 2013
Wow .... 8 inches! I think Mrs.Dolitte will get some too.

Location hidden

#10107 Mar 5, 2013
Bella I will always watch KTV. I just wish they had more gold. I do appreciate the Affordable Luxuries, True Brilliance, Color and Karat shows. Oh, and the Moissanites.

I think this storm is heading more for Philly and Boston than further south to Mrs. Dolittle. Not sure, though. She may get some snow.

Location hidden

#10108 Mar 5, 2013
We are suppose to get the snow also :((( At least hubby does not have to worry about trying to get out and go to work in it. It was nearly impossible at times to even get off our propety and to the main road in the past.

I believe since we are not buying from JTV for a lack of coupons other people outside out group are doing the same. You know that the way we feel by not having any good 20% coupons others are most likely to feel the very same way. I would even consider buying a nice preowned if I had a good coupon I could apply to it but without any no buying for me.

Location hidden

#10109 Mar 5, 2013
Lately, NONE of the coupons have worked on anything in preowned. They don't work on anything but regular prices.

Mrs. Dolittle, I hope you don't get snowed in :).

Location hidden

#10110 Mar 5, 2013
I think it is a shame that JTV did away with us using the coupons on preowns. That is were I loved to shop when I was buying from JTV :))) It made it worthwhile to buy at JTV when we still had coupons to use there. I always felt like I had received a great deal when shaping preowns with a coupon, something I could not get at any other jewelry website.

Location hidden

#10111 Mar 5, 2013
I think it is a shame that JTV did away with us using the coupons on preowns. That is were I loved to shop when I was buying from JTV :))) It made it worthwhile to buy at JTV when we still had coupons to use there. I always felt like I had received a great deal when shopping preowns with a coupon. Something that I could not get at any other jewelry website as the deals at JTV were terrific during that time.

Location hidden

#10112 Mar 5, 2013
sorry for the double post, darn computer!!!!!

Location hidden

#10113 Mar 5, 2013
I hope they have coupons again some day. Preferred Card Members would love them for their "preferred" status. Maybe they should rename their card if there are no preferred treats.

I hear many of you have snow!! We had only a little snow this year which melted immediately and the local kids have had zero snow days!

Location hidden

#10114 Mar 5, 2013
They put two whopper Tanzy rings out on the website. Kinda curious as only one if the one of a kind morganites have sold. With no coupons they are almost batting zero on MEM pieces for the last two months.

Location hidden

#10115 Mar 6, 2013
I see emeralds are on there and a sapphire or two in that MEM section. I guess that means there won't be any coupons in the near future. They wouldn't want to take the chance that we might use a good coupon on a really expensive MEM piece. That's discouraging.

The snow is pretty much ended here. We didn't get as much as they said. It went north closer to Dayton. We got about 5-6 inches. Annoying, but not as bad as a foot would have been.

Mrs. Dolittle, I don't know if you live on the Eastern or Western side of your state, but the East side is supposed to get A LOT today!

Location hidden

#10116 Mar 6, 2013
We are being hammered here with snow, already about 6 inches and it is still coming down hard. Our power went off last night at 12:30 so right now we are running on generator power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ImPeach 26,099
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 6 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 53
to Maria Chapelle-Nadal: it's time to ROLL, sista' 14 min Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,740
I hate Haiti (Jan '10) 1 hr Anne Nonymiss 109
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 985,687
"BIGGEST SCAM in WORLD HISTORY...." 2 hr YTube 1st 1
More from around the web