Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10077 Mar 2, 2013
Watching "luxury diamonds" with Chuck. There are some nice 14kt rings there. Also, some more affordable ones in silver.Check it out this morning now thru 10AM. Then he's back at 3PM.

Location hidden

#10078 Mar 2, 2013
Mrspeacock, I watched some of his shows, I thought that you might be also. I liked the 1 1/2 carat band ring in 14K, reminded me of the ones that KTV has had in 1 carat and 1/2 carat sizes.

Bella, I watched the show this morning on Tivo and thought that those stones in the cushion earrings looked like they were the same size as the ring, according to the web they are, if that is the case they are a a steal of a deal.

Location hidden

#10079 Mar 2, 2013
Mrs. P., You did not give an update on how your goodies were you got the other day from Chuck. Was everything nice like it was on tv?

Location hidden

#10080 Mar 2, 2013
Bella, I love those cushion earrings, too :).

Copythat, I think you are exactly right. That Chuck band ring does look a lot like the ones KTV used to sell in the one carat and half carat size. They looked pretty nice on TV, but I am not looking to spend that much on one piece of jewelry.I liked the green diamond ring and that diamond sword was interesting.

Mrs. Dolittle, I haven't forgotten about the Tucson item reviews. I was going to take some pictures first and send them to you. Overall, I am thrilled with the items from all 3 amigos. The sleeping beauty turquoise is such a beautiful color. The neon apatite from Chuck may be my favorite. It's so striking. The Michael V. spinning ring is the neatest thing. It's fun to play with :)

Location hidden

#10081 Mar 2, 2013
Any opinions on the Todays Top Value? Now that I habe seen it in person, I really like it, don't know if I will buy though.

Location hidden

#10082 Mar 2, 2013
OOps...that was supposed to be "have" seen it in person...oh well, typing isn't my thing.lol

Location hidden

#10083 Mar 2, 2013
Copythat, of all the pieces in the Moissanite Fire line, that TBV pendant is a fantastic price. It's 0.80 carat DEW solitaire, and it will definitely show up on the 3 strand chain. If I didn't already have a couple pendants, I may have bought that.

I feel bad for giving in, but I did buy the Holiday ring as it was marked down on clearance and free shipping. I am trying really hard to quit buying. Since I have that pink pendant, it seemed like a great opportunity to get a ring to go with it at a discount. The other rings with pink color solitaires are a couple hundred more.

Location hidden

#10084 Mar 2, 2013
copycat, I think the TSV at shopnbc is very well made and gorgeous colors but I am not planning on buying another handbag just yet. I bet it would last forever and not wear out.

Location hidden

#10085 Mar 2, 2013
I like that handbag. Very Donney looking.:). I like the color that is featured on the home page.

I wonder what the big announcement Charles is making is 6 days is.

Location hidden

#10086 Mar 2, 2013
Bella, I was wondering what CW was talking about on his page, also. Was it six days we have to wait? Or, 6 hours? Maybe it's about the new colors coming out?

Copythat, I thought you were talking about Moissanite. Sorry about that. The handbags look nice at ShopNBC.

Location hidden

#10087 Mar 2, 2013
Sorry, I wasn't very specific, it was the moissanite.

Mrsdolittle, what type of purse is the top value, I had seen them show some eariler and really liked them, but the ones I saw were pretty expensive. I'm going now to see which one it is.

When did Charles say he had a big announcement? I have the shows taping and haven't seen all of them, even when I watch, I'm really bad about fast forwarding thru so I can see the jewelry. Did he give any clues as to what it might be?

Location hidden

#10088 Mar 2, 2013
CopyThat,
He briefly mentioned the countdown to a big announcement on one if the shows today. I sent an email with a photo of the facebook announcement. There is only a picture if a dark pink stone and white stone bracelet.

Mrs.Peacock,
I think you will really like that pink Moissanite Holiday Ring.:)

Location hidden

#10089 Mar 4, 2013
I was gone most of the day yesterday. We went with my parents to the Home and Garden show. I don't see us attempting any home improvements this year. We have too many medical bills to deal with and my credit cards. However, it was nice to go. We picked up a lot of information on Heating&A/C and concrete contractors because those things would be the most likely things we'd do in the near future. My parents are mostly looking at bathroom remodeling and decks/patio rooms. Got some free odds and ends like pens, can coolers, etc. Fun.

There is a Tucson recap event tonight on ShopNBC starting at 4PM.

Did anyone watch the Moissanite fire shows? I saw a few hours here and there. I didn't see things selling as fast as before Valentine's Day. I only bought the holiday ring because it was 25% off and free shipping.

Location hidden

#10090 Mar 4, 2013
I forgot to set my DVR and missed the finale last night. :(. For the first CW visit since November I did not buy a thing.,,no coupon. No tickee, no washee. I also had the impression since Christmas and Valentines Day is passed and no decent coupons, things were not selling as fast. I think they are going to find Platinum customers find stretch pay irrelevant. They want coupons for big purchases.

Location hidden

#10091 Mar 4, 2013
That's right! The platinum rewards members don't care to buy $100 silver pieces on 3 stretch pays. I think most of us buy items in gold in the hundreds to even thousands of dollars at a time. Free shipping and $10 or $20 coupons doesn't make us want to buy high end pieces.

I don't know what they are thinking shooting themselves in the foot like this by making their best customers stop buying. I feel guilty for giving in to buy those last couple moissanites without coupons. They were "on sale", but I still don't like making KTV think I will still buy without the coupons as a platinum rewards member.

Location hidden

#10092 Mar 4, 2013
I would buy on sale items that were discounted more than 20%. I just refuse to buy a major purchase without a good discount. The flex pay on less than $100 cheapo crap does not do a thing for me. I want to cut back and they are making it soooooo easy for me.

You got a great deal on the ring.:)

Location hidden

#10093 Mar 4, 2013
Bella, it will be easier to stop shopping without all the coupons making me want to use them :).

I still like watching the shows, though. Wendy is on with diamonds. She had some higher end pieces like a 4.5 carat blue diamond ring and the 6 carat princess cut bracelet.

Location hidden

#10094 Mar 4, 2013
Yea... Wendy has had some nice pieces. I do not wear earrings, but those 18K radiant cut earrings were gorgeous. I cannot decide if I like the floppy petal blue diamond flower ring or not. I fear it is impractical and would constantly catch on things and the petals might be pulled off.

Location hidden

#10095 Mar 4, 2013
On that blue diamond flower ring, I don't care for it much. I think if it had some white diamonds or another color diamond in the center, it would have looked better. Also, the petals probably would get caught on things.

I guess it doesn't matter until the powers in charge at KTV decide to give us a coupon that's worth something.

Location hidden

#10096 Mar 4, 2013
Shopping Gal, I sent you an email. Let me know if you didn't get it. It's about amber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United 175 hit the south [email protected] 4 min Doctor REALITY 1
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 12 min Doctor REALITY 15
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 32 min oneear69 36,134
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min Insults Are Easier 988,381
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min oneear69 688,462
How did black people get here ( economically) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 55
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr scienceanswersall 619,813
More from around the web