Birdies group
Nora2

Euless, TX

#10017 Feb 24, 2013
The oscars were so boring, we quit watching them.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10018 Feb 24, 2013
Mrs. Poe, you are right about the walking sticks, LOL! I will never be a stick person, so I guess I won't ever be at the Oscars. Oh well...

Location hidden

#10019 Feb 24, 2013
Nora, it does seem to be dragging on....making me even more tired.

Since: Feb 13

Kolkata, India

#10020 Feb 24, 2013
mrsdolittle wrote:
Nora, You would absolutely love the champagne diamond ring; one of my favorite rings. Bella also owns it and loves it much as me.
Nora,you should try tacori ring,I think you will like its style & design, recently I have purchased & am just glad to have that ring. You too love it.

Location hidden

#10021 Feb 25, 2013
The host for the Oscars was AWFUL. Worst I have ever seen. Then they had to get the Diet Nazi at the White House to present Best Picture. Thought I was going to throw up.

I did like most of the winners with the exception of Tarrentino whose work I find revolting.

The acceptance speeches were gracious. Loved Jennifer Lawrence's total surprise. Anne Hathaway was awesome in LesMiz (my personal favorite picture).

Location hidden

#10022 Feb 25, 2013
I liked how there was a lot of music and singing at the Oscars. Barbara S. and Les Mis cast were wonderful.

I hated that going to the White House bull. Why are the Pres and Mrs Pres always on TV---Jimmy Fallon, the View, etc? Media hounds.

I haven't seen any of the nominated movies. I am looking forward to them a lot. Lincoln looks really good. I can't believe how Daniel Day Lewis could look and SOUND so much like him. Argo, Silver Linings Playbook, Life of Pi...all look good.

Location hidden

#10023 Feb 25, 2013
Ladies, who has used the smart label returns? Have you ever had one go missing? I have no idea what happened with that morganite bangle I sent back over a week ago. I used the smart label thinking it's the safest way to go. I mailed it INSIDE the post office. How could it get lost from there? If I had put it in a mailbox, I bet it would have gotten there fine. I am at my wits end not knowing what to do now. The 30 day return window has expired and I have no refund and no bracelet.

Location hidden

#10024 Feb 25, 2013
This was a ShopNBC smart label? I know JTV provides a way to track the label,

I just had to ask to file for my first lost item from JTV. It was supposed to be here on Feb 9th. It was a $40 smokey quartz ring for my daughter, so not a large amount of money tied up in refunds process. They are sending the paper work to me immediately as the tracking had not been updated since the first week in Feb. I hate this half UPS/Post office crap. The Post Office has lost it after the transfer. This is the third time the post office has lost a transfer. The other two showed up two weeks late. This one was mailed Feb 2nd and had gone down the rabbit hole. I really do think plastering JTV.com on the packing is STUPID.

Location hidden

#10025 Feb 25, 2013
I agree, Bella. That package gives away what's inside. I have never filed a claim for a lost package. I am glad it wasn't expensive.

Yes, ShopNBC has the smartlabels, too. I thought those were supposed to be reliable.

Location hidden

#10026 Feb 25, 2013
I have used the Smart Labels when JTV provides them. But to tell you the truth I cringe. I always feel more secure when I have the receipt and the insurance in my hand. Bit I have never had a smart label lost. JTV dies not provide them for items over a couple of hundred dollars thought.

Location hidden

#10027 Feb 25, 2013
Well my typing has fallen apart as usual .... SIGH

Location hidden

#10028 Feb 25, 2013
I am confused on how that thing could have gotten lost inside the post office. I hope I don't have to lose that refund because the post office lost that package.

I guess the credit card will protect me somewhat if I tell them what happened. I hope it doesn't come to that.

Location hidden

#10029 Feb 25, 2013
I bet it shows up. Would you believe it my JTV package that was mailed on Feb 2nd showed up today. Unbelievable.

Location hidden

#10030 Feb 26, 2013
That is another thing about buying jewelry that I don't miss! Waiting for shipping, paying for shipping and returns. Waiting for returns to be applied to my account.
I made up a grocery list and am off to buy them in a minute. I watched Mad Hungry and her recipes sounded so good. Chicken burgers and potato tots. Hand made. So good.
I think Larry can not believe that I've really stopped buying jewelry. I have. I'm wearing my oval moissanite in happiness.
One thing about me and I wonder if you all are like this: I always MUST wear makeup to go out! A must!

Location hidden

#10031 Feb 26, 2013
Bella, Had you already filed the claim? I hope not. I wonder what happens then.

ShopNBC says I can file a claim now, but I am still hoping someone at the post office ACTUALLY CARES about doing a good job. I hope they research what I told them, and they find it. I will wait another few days.

Nora, I am always most concerned about how my hair looks. I do go without makeup all the time, unless I am going somewhere fancy. The older I get though, the more I look and think I should be wearing makeup.

Location hidden

#10032 Feb 26, 2013
Nora,I even wear my makeup around the house, always have since I was 16 years old. I just to look my best all times.

Location hidden

#10033 Feb 26, 2013
No.... Fortunately I had not actually filled out any claim paperwork as JTV was sending me the claims forms. I just emailed back and told Customer Service the ring had come. This happened once before and They said just throw away the claim form when it came.

JTV needs to ditch that horrid Daimond Chic line. This Engild line looks much better.(Not that I want any if it). At least the mocha gold is different. I actually liked this big 3.5 carat mocha diamond ring they had in rosé aureate.

Location hidden

#10034 Feb 26, 2013
Bella, what is the item number of this 3.5 carat in rose pated silver? I would love to see.

Location hidden

#10035 Feb 26, 2013
Mrs P., The Englid pendant is TCC158; I think that is the one Bella is speaking of. I agree with Bella that this line would be the only one next to real gold that I would even consider purchasing but I do not want any either. That Diamond Chic stuff is nasty looking :(((

Hope yiour bracelet soons makes it back to shopnbc. I bet my the end of this week they will hvae received it.

Location hidden

#10036 Feb 26, 2013
Yep. TCC158. Very tempting piece. :). Might even consider it with a 20% coupon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Lumatrix 864,346
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min WasteWater 6,296
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 13 min WasteWater 6,440
"Children of DISOBIENCE": U R of your FATHER...... 57 min Doctor REALITY 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Great Day of Arma... 40,865
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 612,900
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Neelakaran 7,492
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Liam 599,552
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 1,974
More from around the web