Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I have that Moissanite bracelet and the sparkle is spectacular!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I just turned on this GSN. It's hard to follow what items are when they are stacked so high and wide on the turntable. Do their call center reps know what all that stuff is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Mrs P., Yes, the reps know what each item is and you can call in and ask for them to show it.I love the spinner ring you just bought, very interesting looking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Mrs. Dolittle, have you called in to ask about anything on a turntable at Gem Shopping? I saw some gorgeous estate jewelry on there. Too expensive, but gorgeous.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Mrs P., Yes, I did once. It was a gorgeous opal ring surrounded by diamonds but I had to wait about an hour to see it as there were requests before mine. I did not buy it as it was $2500. At 7 pm tonight Sam comes on gem shopping and he carries very nice estate and vintage pieces. I just do not care for the Nikkoli jade that he sometimes shows in the beginning of his shows.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Ladies, anyone going to watch the series "Bates Motel" that comes on March 18 on A&E? I plan on watching as it takes you back to the very beginning of Norman Bate's chidhood. Here is the link about it:

http://www.aetv.com/bates-motel/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Mrs. Dolittle, you made an offer and they said maybe if no one else calls in? That doesn't seem fair.

I don't get cable/satelite, so I guess I won't get to see Bates Motel.

Mrs. Poe, have you seen the show called The Following? It's on Fox on Mondays. It has Edgar Allen Poe themes running through it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Mrs P., No, I did not make an offer at all on the ring.I just asked them to show it and I knew that it was already $2500 but I still wanted to see it anyhow. You can just request to see items without ever buying anything at all. I wanted to see the ring close up and it was very nice.
Mrs_Poe

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Mrs. Dolittle,
Thanks for the link to Gem Shopping. I will definitely check it out. I can't believe you have managed all this time not to shop there! Are you enjoying your slider bracelet? The big antique one! I cannot wait to watch the Bates Motel. I have it on my calendar. Norman and I go back a long way! We've been friends since childhood.(God forbid!)

Mrs. Peacock,
I do watch the Following,but I do not think it is that good yet. But I love Poe and Kevin Bacon, so I will keep watching.

Gonna go watch tv! I should be reading for my book club, but too tired!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Well, now that I bought the M. Valitutti spinner ring, I am in free shipping for the rest of the day. So, Cnuck came on this evening with some neon blue apatites, and I went nuts for them. I bought a stacker ring and clicker back hoop earrings. I just got a black spinel 3 strand necklace, too. Thank goodness for those value pays. I still want to get some sleeping beauty turquoise tomorrow. Evidently prices are skyrocketing on that stuff.

Are me and Shopping Gal the only ones shopping today at ShopNBC?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Mrs. Peacock! What an unusual ring! How pretty and all those other pieces! Wow!

I am playing a game on my IPhone called Scramble. You have to find words in 2 minutes. Forward, backwards, diagonally, zigzag as long as they touch each other. I am playing a friend in Stillwater. It is fun. She beats me everytime but she's played the game longer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Nora, sounds like you are loving your new phone. Do you have the KTV app? Have you tried shopping that way? I wonder what it costs for shipping if you use the app? Is it like online where it's $6.99, or is it like the over the air inflated pricing? I wonder.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I am following "The Following". Getting kinda impatient for them to rescue the boy though. I also follow Dexter. Do not know if I like it as well since Deb pulled her big stunt at the end of the season though.

The JTV phone ap is like ordering from the web.

Gotta love the IPhone. I like playing Bejeweled Blitz.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Mrs Poe, Yes, I am still loving the slider bracelet; I LOVE anything that is vintage. I prefer vintage over modern jewelry anytime. That is why I love hearing about all your purchases of antique jewerly on Ebay :)))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Mrs.Dolittle,
Too bad Frank and JTV had some sort of parting of the ways.(I note that many of Franks pieces were returned and ShoppingGal had some issues with hers, I think.... Brown ruby .... Cracked emerald if I recall correctly). At least he did bring in estate jewelry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Did you all check out those initial pendants? I think most of them are still available. I think it's cool that someone would take the time to design, cast, manufacture and sell each individual letter and they are all unique.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

The letter pendants are really cute. I really line the "A". Very unique to design something different for each letter.

I wonder if JTV will even do the Buy More Save More 15% any more.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Bella, I wonder that, too. Those blanket sales online always seemed to screw up the coupons. Maybe they should do either coupons OR that buy more sale. If they have both, it doesn't work right.

I am just having a good ol' time watching all the neat stuff on ShopNBC. I am learning a lot about different types of turquoise. The sleeping beauty is amazing. I bought that TTV ring and a pendant. Everything sells out so fast!

Bella, that BIG HONKIN' Ouro Verde comes on at 4PM ET. That's about 45 minutes. You can stream live on the computer. Check it out!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Make sure any turquoise pieces are not compressed turquoise. To do that they grind it up and reconstitute it in whatever shape they want. Like a bar of soap. :(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

They said they were all ROCK turquoise. Only stabilized and cut and polished. They are charging like it, too. It's expensive for that pristine, robin's egg blue stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min JudgeNJury 257,744
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 4 min Some1 Else 1,240
Jermain Taylor is EVIL 8 min Doctor REALITY 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Buck Crick 732,407
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min June VanDerMark 538,573
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 15 min Doctor REALITY 2,403
These Honorable Men 21 min paul shykora arts 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr dirty white boy- 599,723
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Clearwater 173,252
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••