Birdies group
Shoppinggal

Sanford, MI

#9937 Feb 20, 2013
Hi, Ladies....Nothing exciting going on in Michigan except a lot of snow, wind and cold.

I haven't bought anything since that big moissanite ring MSJ122 and I don't plan on buying anything more from Ktv right now. Nothing looks good to me and their coupons have all dried up.

NORA....If I were you, I'd keep my jewelry as you will never be able to get the kind of bargains you did. Everything decent is sky high and most of the stuff on Ktv is a bunch of junk anymore. From what I have seen, the mossaite elite pieces in gold are the some of the nicest jewelry they have. All of the rings I ordered kept and sent back were all well made, finished and polished well and had adequate gold content. I am waiting to see the canary moissanite this summer.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9938 Feb 20, 2013
Shopping Gal, I guess I need to get some moissanite in gold. It sounds like the pieces are well made for your description. I can't wait for the canary color also.

Nora, aren't you glad you got all the gold when you did, also? Maybe you should hang onto it for a while.

So ladies, what will we do if the coupons have stopped completely at KTV? Is that the end of your shopping? I will probably still check the preowned, but that's all.

Location hidden

#9939 Feb 20, 2013
I am hanging onto my jewelry. I'm glad I decided to keep it.

No buying for me. I love the moissanite though. If I could, I'd buy a bracelet in it.

Location hidden

#9940 Feb 20, 2013
Mrs.Peacock,
Good for you on the healthy food. Keep it up!

Nora and ShoppingGal,
The only thing I will be eyeing are some Moissanite pendants. But I refuse to shop without a good coupon.$20 off just does not cut it. They even restrict the platinum free shipping code to one use. Ridiculous. So I get one free shipping for the month for being a Platinum company. Heck... Sonic, the drive through burger joint gives more off than that. So far this year the Platinum thing has been worthless.

Has anybody ordered through the online chat? I wonder what the customer reps think. They bucked the no coupon trend the last time we went through a coupon drought after the Birthday Coupon fiasco. Was curious if they had any info on lack of coupons lately.

Location hidden

#9941 Feb 20, 2013
Mrs P., If the 20% coupons end there will be absolutely no more shopping for me. If they do not think any more of us than that they can just keep it. I am like shoppinggal in that there is nt one thing that even holds my interest anymore. I use to get excited when looking at their website but not anymore.

I have been wanting to ask you all this question for a long time. When did each of you start shopping at JTV? What year? Did you have good coupons to use on your purchases when you started shopping at JTV then like the 20% ones we use to get?

Location hidden

#9942 Feb 20, 2013
Heck, I get better coupons at Kohls then I ever have at JTV. I just ordered hubby a citizens echo drive watch yesterday and got 30% off and free shipping; can't beat a deal like that at JTV! Another thing, Kohl's does that 12 times a year. Wish JTV would take a hint and offer the same but I don't think so.

Location hidden

#9943 Feb 20, 2013
Nora, You made the "best decision" of all by keeping your jewelry. No way would I sell it on ebay. Years from now you will be glad you did when gold and diamonds will be over the moon in price and scarce; not that they are now :)))

Location hidden

#9944 Feb 20, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I started shopping with KTV in 1999 at the end of the year. However, I didn't know about coupons there until 2006 when I bought a tanzanite and alexandrite ring online with 20% off. From there I was hooked on shopping online with coupons.

Bella, I have never tried to order through live chat. I believe that Shopping Gal has though. She gets some good info from the Customer Service people that way.

Location hidden

#9945 Feb 20, 2013
Mrs P., I started shopping at JTV in 1999 also midsummer; that was the year we moved here and I got JTV on my satellite. Beofre I moved here I did not get it on cable. The only coupons I could find at that time to use were for 10% off or free shipping.

Location hidden

#9946 Feb 20, 2013
Mrs P., Did you buy any megacarat diamond rings at JTV prior to meeting us in 2010 when we started sharing coupons?

Location hidden

#9947 Feb 20, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, I bought the GSK in 2007 then in 2008 I bought a 2 carat similar to Nora's, but it was more squared off DTT232. It was 2009 that we all congregated on couponshare :).

Location hidden

#9948 Feb 20, 2013
I think my first JTV piece was in 2004. I didn't know it existed until then. Oh what we could have purchased back then!
Mrs_ Poe

Niles, IL

#9949 Feb 20, 2013
Hi Ladies,
Thanks for all your hellos...nice to say hello..I did not realize how long some of you have been shopping at JTV. You guys have been shopping a long time! I started much later than most of you, and stopped sooner. Yesterday, I did a pawn shop trade. Gave the pawn dude 3 rings for 1 beaut! I came out with a pidgeon blood red, translucent, sparkly, lively ruby with 18k diamond tipped prongs holding the solitaire ruby in place. The high quality is fabulous. I swear, I think Jewels kick up endoprphins or something. Just like the high I feel eating an icecream sundae with hot fudge. Yum! Anyway, hubby came home. He is gonna get his welcome home smooch!!

Location hidden

#9950 Feb 20, 2013
Mrs. Poe, Great to hear from you. Wow, a pigeon blood red ruby ring, what a great find! Now that is not something you just run across everyday and especially not at JTV.I have seen those rings on Gem Shopping and they go for way up there in price, several thousand dollars. I would love a ruby ring like the one you have; wish I lived near you and you could take me around to the best pawn shops :)) I ENVY you girl but in a good way :))))

Location hidden

#9951 Feb 20, 2013
Bella, shoppinggal and copycat; we need you to post when you first started shopping at JTV. Also, post the year you bought your "first" mega carat diamond ring also at JTV.

Location hidden

#9952 Feb 20, 2013
My first large diamond ring was around 2009 when I first met you all on the couponshare site. It was the ring Bella convinced me to buy, the PLD103; just gorgeous and I love it as much today as I did then.

Location hidden

#9953 Feb 20, 2013
I started watching JTV in the mid 2008. My first purchase was the 2008 Holiday ring, pendant, and bracelet. I received two tanzy rings fer Christmas. I used 20% coupons on all but my first purchase.

My first megacarat ring was RPL090 which I bought Spring 2009. I used a 20% coupon.

Location hidden

#9954 Feb 20, 2013
Hi Ladies, I first shopped late 1999 or early 2000, my first purchase was a 2 carat diamond ring for $499.99, I also bought a 5 carat diamond bracelet for $499.99, it had solitare stones not a gazillion little stones, sold it when times got bad for us, wish I had it back.

Been meaning to ask, what did everyone think of of the Pamela collection?

Location hidden

#9955 Feb 20, 2013
Actually, I guess my first megacarat ring was actually PLD103. And I used a coupon. And Mrs.Dolittle is right... Some of the best diamonds that I own. It was my first diamond purchase from JTV. I was a lurker on Couponshare for months. My first post was to recommend PLD103

Location hidden

#9956 Feb 20, 2013
CopyThat,
Pamela Collection had some pretty designs but the diamonds on some of the pieces looked a little cloudy. They looked well matched though.

Did you buy that ring that was on sale?

Wow... You have been watching JTV for 13 years!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min River Tam 49,439
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min ChristineM 445,753
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 19 min anonymous 43
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 1 hr Breedu 69
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 1 hr Darkbolt500 22
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,683
Maturbating now 1 hr Johny 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 646,943
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 971,805
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr WasteWater 27
More from around the web