Birdies group

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9876 Feb 13, 2013
I didn't get home until 3:00 and missed the UPS truck. They will attempt to deliver it tomorrow. So I WILL be here. Too bad my husband had to go to work. I told him I'd bought a ring but not how much. He won't be pleased~~~~!!!

All is good... I'm home and he is on his way home and I have a pot of coffee brewing!

Location hidden

#9877 Feb 13, 2013
I just sent you all some photos of the 2 kunzite rings for comparison. Email me with what you think. Thanks!

Location hidden

#9878 Feb 13, 2013
Mrs P., I just emailed you with the choice of the ring I thought was the best one. Hope your order goes thru for the champagne diamond pendant, keeping my fingers crossed for you :))

Nora, Hope hubs does not ask you to return that ring as it is very pretty.

Location hidden

#9879 Feb 13, 2013
Copycat, I am keeping you in my prayers that all goes well for you. I hate hearing you are not feeling up to par and pray you will get better. Keep us posted as we become concerned when we do not hear from you for an extended period of time.

Location hidden

#9880 Feb 13, 2013
CopyThat,
Feel better wishes and a hug being sent your way....

Location hidden

#9881 Feb 13, 2013
This big Moissanite solitaire is incredible. It sparkles and throws light so much it can project light on a surface near it! Whoa.... I wore it to church and out to eat tonight and was the subject of many stares. It was like wearing a beacon.

Nora,
Cannot wait to hear about your ring tomorrow.

It has been a month now since we have had a decent coupon. The last 20% expired January 13th.

Location hidden

#9882 Feb 14, 2013
I got a 20% sample sale email from JTV but only a few items are marked down 20% so that is very misleading of them. I am forwarding it to you all so let me know if you can figure out why all the items are not 20% off. What was the purpose of JTV even emailing it if only a few things were even marked down is beyond me? Another stupid ploy of theirs; a sign of how dysfunctional they are :(((

Location hidden

#9883 Feb 14, 2013

Location hidden

#9884 Feb 14, 2013
Mrs.Dolittle,
Thanks for the email. I saw the 20% and got all excited and then realized it was just a stupid sample sale.:-(

Interesting video on colored diamonds. He shipped have included the irradiated choices. A purple diamond was in the video and I doubt it was a natural one. Too deep a purple.
Shoppinggal

Clio, MI

#9885 Feb 14, 2013
MRSDOLITTLE.....thanks for the little video.

I think everything in the sample sale is 20% off even if they are already marked down. I think an extra 20% will come off that price too.

MRSPEACOCK.....That last pink diamond ring in
the video from MRSP looks like the Chuck kunzite ring you have. Take a look at it.

Location hidden

#9886 Feb 14, 2013
Bella, Sorry to have disappointed and got your hopes up with that stupid 20% off sale. I know I felt the same at first when I saw 20% off only to find out otherwise. Rather than doing that why in the world don't they just give us a 20% to use on anything of our choice, just idiotic of them not doing so :(((

Location hidden

#9888 Feb 14, 2013
Mrs. Dolittle, the video didn't work for me for some reason. I would like to see it.

Bella, I thought it was a 20% off coupon too, at first. Nothing in the sample sale looked that great to me.

Location hidden

#9889 Feb 14, 2013
I got the new ring! My mouth just dropped open! It is beautiful!!! Leaves the other ring that I returned in the dust!

Location hidden

#9890 Feb 14, 2013
Thanks for the well wishes everyone!!!
My computer was down again this morning, don't know what is wrong, may have to buy a new one, I will get a laptop this time though!

Happy Valentines Day!

Location hidden

#9891 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends! I just got my sweet pea pink moissanite pendant, too! I didn't even pay for the rush shipping. Got lucky, I guess. Anyway, the color is very nice--not overdone. It does look like what a pink diamond would. The chain is adjustable, too.

Nora, congrats on the new ring! How large is that center stone? 2 carat solitaire? I bet it's a sparkler.

Copythat, I hope you are feeling better. I hope your computer also stops giving you problems.

Hope you all have a nice day. So far, all I have done is go to the Dr. My bloodwork number was good, so I stay on the same dose of the meds. I see him again in 4 weeks, but I have to get my blood done again in 2 weeks.

I hope my hubby picks us up some takeout or something.
Shoppinggal

Clio, MI

#9892 Feb 14, 2013
NORA....Happy to hear the new ring is a real winner. Sending the other one back turned out to be a good thing for you. I am glad for you.

Location hidden

#9893 Feb 14, 2013
Nora, The gods were looking out for you this time by sending an even better ring than the one you returned :)) I thought the one you returned was absolutely gorgeous but from your comments this ring puts that one to shame, so HAPPY for you girl!! Don't let hubby talk you into returning it, tell him ypu will return him first,lol!

Mrs P., Happy that your pendant turned out nice also. Eveyone will think you are sporting a pink diamond pendant and don't tell them otherwise. I fixed chicken tenders, baked potato and brussell sprouts for supper tonight. Hubby just got home from playing golf awhile ago. His Mom made us a lemon meringue pie for V day so I cannot wait to sample it ;)))

Location hidden

#9894 Feb 14, 2013
Bella, I bet your fellow church members eyes did "bug" out when they swaw that massive ring and also the restaurant staff probably did a double take; I know I would as I have NEVER seen a diamond ring that large :)))

Location hidden

#9895 Feb 14, 2013
We just had supper and split the whole lemon meringue pie between us; we each had half a pie,lol! It was very good and I told my MIL that I would fix her supper tomorrow night; southern pork barbecue with homemade cole slaw and baked beans is what I am planning.

Did anyone have a special dinner tonight for Valentine's day?

Location hidden

#9896 Feb 14, 2013
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

Mrs.Peacock,
Happy to hear you got your pink on and the pendant came.:-)

Nora,
WOW!!! That ring is a stunner! I love the way it sparkles.

Mrs.Dolittle,
Hubby and I are headed to Outback. I may get a piece of cheesecake with rasberry sauce. That lie sure sounds good.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 12 min Truthiness 439
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 19 min Truthiness 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min RADEKT 284,462
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 36 min Clearwater 87,841
Where can i buy ecstasy in dundee?? ASAP (Feb '13) 2 hr DundeeDank 2
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 3 hr Funny life 33
The Future of Politics in America 3 hr Scaritual 134
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr kent 665,093
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web